Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you usually order at McDonald's? - Minitokyo

What do you usually order at McDonald's?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 166 total items

shirahana

white flower

I don't know why..... but I've been really into McDonald's Chicken McNuggets lately o_O; They're so unhealthy.... -_-; But I guess all the food there is.... x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by shirahanaI don't know why..... but I've been really into McDonald's Chicken
McNuggets lately o_O; They're so unhealthy.... -_-; But I guess all the
food there is.... x_x;

I think that things are fine, not that unhealthy really....
Well come to think of it if u take too much of anything is not good.
Well anyway I ussually order fillet'o fish combo : )

have u seen the movie"Supersize me" ? well more of a documentary but for sure will cahnge ur look on MacDo and other fastfood organisations.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I mostly order a bigmac... but when im in school (mcd is right across the road from my school) i usually just order 2 cheese >_>; many say that you will get fat if you eat mcd everyday... but i mostly eat mcd everyday, and still need to gain weigth -_-;

It's all so fattening... But i guess when i was younger I loved their cheeseburger, their fries and their strawberry Milkshake. All for like... 4 dallors? Cheap and good. But fattening. _ _

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I usually order a Mcchicken sandwhich or chicken nuggets with a starwberry shake. :D

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I normally order a Big Mac or two and I hardly gain a pound. Ya - like they are fattening indeedy but they taste sooo good... **drools**

What am I saying? Chicken Nuggets rock! Too bad you eat em so fast though! Wham! **Slams all over the barbeque sauce and it goes all over her dress**

Uhh... better change my clothes. Be right back... >_>

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by pavilionhave u seen the movie"Supersize me" ? well more of a documentary but
for sure will cahnge ur look on MacDo and other fastfood organisations.

haha, yeah I saw that one... hmm, although I stopped eating lots of fast food, only occassionally I do.. but I hate McDonalds's :P

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. normally i would order large fries, 1 big mac, mid-chocolate milkshake/Or Mc. Flurry. Yeah that sounds about rite.

Demonchild

DemonChild

oooooh it would have to be the mcnudgets i always gets those everytime i go cause they are the only thing on the list that isn't nasty

Your fate will soon be over.

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

nothing. i dont go to mcdonalds. the only time ive ever been is when i was with a group (school, friends) and we stopped there.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

i usally get a plain cheeseburger with a large fry, 3 chocolet cookies, and a chocolet shake. i laugh though when my friends get a big mac then get a diet soda cause really if u on a diet eating at mcdonalds isn't going to help u XD

Can u belive me?
Still sittin pretty w/ a pistol in hand
Livin to love u, will u be my man?
If i beg, if i plead
Would u please,please,please satisfy me?

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Fattening? I've been living on McDonald's for years! And look at how skinny I still am!

I usually order a BigMac trio, or a Double Cheeseburger with bacon trio, and change the fries for a large poutine... Then, I would go for a nice little chocolate sundae ^_^;;

-The Lemony One

four words:

dollar big and tasty :D

Well i prefer other places to McD's but i guess when i was younger i couldnt go past those Chicken nuggets :\

shirahana

white flower

Quote by pavilionhave u seen the movie"Supersize me" ? well more of a documentary but
for sure will cahnge ur look on MacDo and other fastfood organisations.

I haven't seen it... but I've definitely heard about it... and the effects of eating McD's everyday.... @__@;

Quote by Spacylilcowgirli laugh though when my friends get a big mac then
get a diet soda cause really if u on a diet eating at mcdonalds isn't
going to help u XD

*lol* that is pretty funny! Ah... contradictions ^_^'

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

When I go I almost always get 2 or 3 mc chicken sandwiches. Usually what I eat at McD's is limited to the dollar menu since I'm a cheapskate. ^^;

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I usually order Cheesebugers or Chicken Mcnuggets.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Mcdonalds mewwwww! Yummi! =^-^= What I like to order is either a double cheese burger or big mac, fries, and a hot fudge sundae mewwww! I'm so unhealthy! XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I never go to McDonalds anymore. It's just too...unhealthy.

And I don't like that huge "m" either. It just annoys me.

Signature

PvtPrinny

PvtPrinny

dood!

Quote by FulgoreI never go to McDonalds anymore. It's just too...unhealthy.

And I don't like that huge "m" either. It just annoys me.

me too. the last time I ordered there was 20 hamburgers with some friends. but thats about 4 months ago ^_^'

I went out to sea to see what i could see.
But soon I realized all i could see was sea.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i can't eat there
i'm a veggie ^^'
sorry shirahana

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I usually have a Big Mac, but with only cheese and ketchup, none of that relish crap. But it always takes ages, because they have to make it specially instead of defrost it or scrape it off the floor ready made or whatever they do.

I usually get a Filet-O-Fish meal from the local McD (Singapore), that or McChicken meal. Depends on the day (what I ate, when I ate etc), I'll upsize it or not, there's no SuperSize in Singapore btw.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 166 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.