Does anyone play maplestory or runescape

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Cancel

Hehe ive only been playing maple story for a few days but its the cutest little anime style game :P think it was 170mb dl
you guys most likely play that then runescape anothergame i play which i have been playing for ages over a year but its not as cute as MapleStory :P

• Nov 28, 2004
Cancel

i do not know it, can you tell me what kind of game it is^^

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Cancel

I played Runescape for a bit of time, but the graphics were obviously not the best, but it was kinda addictive when you compete with your friends to see whose stats were better. Now, I rarely go on that site... Maybe I should consider selling my account to one of my friends... *Evil laugh*

I have a few friends who play MapleStory, though I don't cause I'm too lazy to download and install the game... ^_^;;

-The Lemony One

• Nov 28, 2004

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

Cancel

I play maple ^^...or I played...but thanks to this update they did recently I can´t seem to find my character and i erally don´t feel like making a new one...
so...I dunno

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Nov 28, 2004
Cancel

I played runesape but it getting relly broing and the graph is not that good i should just sell it like evey body. what do you think should I?

• Nov 28, 2004

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.