Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your plans for Christmas 2004? - Minitokyo

What are your plans for Christmas 2004?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Hiya minna
Wondering what people will do for ths christmas, next month?...I usually work on xmas eve and probably will visit some friends or maybe will do some more wallpapers....who knows....
also, will go to the movies since there are good movies on that day....opening gifts, I dont think so, but I will buy a digital camera for myself....with God help....

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Um... stay at home, go crazy on MT and .... drool at the sight of other family's turkey... =_='
No X-mas pressie or turkey,..... what a christmas...
Oh, stupid Euna!!! X-mas is my grandma's b-day!! we're having a b-day party!! ^_^'

buying presents for my family jacking presents for my friends and .... go to church and be thanksful of his birth. And bake cookies ^ ^

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

do like i always do, watch some tv if there is anything interresting, help with the cooking and then eat for hours =D and then there is the gifts ^^

On this Christmas i plan to stay with the family, just as usual.

But before it on New Year (Orthodox Christmas is after N Y, not before) we plan a big anime party in local anime club. It's gonna be fuuuunnnn!!!

Signature

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

well this year i'm going to enjoy the day
maybe get myself a couple of presents, visit some friends,
maybe gorge on good food and play videogames alot :D

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I would like a digital camera too, actually, but I won't receive my other loan til about a month from now. When I do, then I might tease myself and spoil myself a bit - lol

Digital cameras are getting cheaper this time of year, so you can buy maybe a 5.1 megapixel am for under $140 including tax, maybe less - which is nice ^^

Boxing day is the best of course.
Canon I suppose? I heard its the best company for these kinds of thingies. ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Builting a new computer bwuhahaha.....
and going somewhere fun!!

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

I will go to the house of my parents to be with them, already in the house I believe that I will see T.V until the eyes hurt me and fall to sleep :)

Not, I am not sure, but smartly that I will have to send many cards and postcards XD XD

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well this is pretty much easy, X-mas'04 just gonna sit on mai ass and do nothin =P

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I was originally going to the Carribean for the summer but then I found out I only get one week of vacation.... So im just staying home doing nothing...

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

goin spend some quality night with my gf XD
on mountain
with some fireworks XD
and stay there for whole night or two ...
(just made up again with her :D )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Home for a month, see the lairds, get wasted and smash up someone's house (NOT mine).

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Well, I've actually got a lot more time this year for the holiday, at least, more than the last few. So, I figure, probably spend some more time with the family. I'll probably head up to the snow with a few friends once or twice. And uhh...lemme see...eat...sleep. All that fun stuff.

planning to visit my relatives in california and enjoy my first warm christmas.. i live in toront wehre theres lots of snow during winter.. so i guess it'll be an interesting experience

Signature
-=(AniStudios])=-

Spending time at home with my family.

Signature Image

Eh, just stay in my room and play PS2.

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

More than likely hang out with friends from back home.. maybe see some people I haven't seen in ages.. the usual stuff...

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

Gonna spend my time in front of my com in the afternoon.. playin.. >.> then go out and eat with family at night XD fun!

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

i have to attend the Christmas party held by my PROFESSOR... *sigh*

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

I will have a family dinner, give presents and sleep xD

Will most likely spend it relaxing for 2 reason:
1. Will be working thru Xmas (apart from Xmas day and New year's) so I won't be able to go to my family reunion.
2. I want to relax, but most likely some friends might come over or something.

shhho

shhz!

christmas in my country is sooooo boring.. only counting down in town and then.. getting stucked in huge noisy crowds... i dun like it -_-'

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Ow well, with family, boring as always... hm, hopefully I'll have some anime to watch! :)
Last year I spent the whole day watching Fruits Basket ^^ I finished it of course, with breaks just for food :P

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.