Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Filenames - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

hehe just wondering how you peeps name the images you download from MT.

Do you rename it or keep the numbers? hehe :p

this is what you see when you look in my direction

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I name and organize every file I download based on Anime title. or Game Title as the situation may be, but if the anime title is not known, I simply use the title the artist gave for it.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

i just leave as is, too lazy rename

Vaasasu

Vaasasu

Vaasasu

I organize them by anime title, pic title and artist/scan provider.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I have too many scans to even consider naming.. @_@

I just organize depending on where I downloaded it. MT scans go in one folder, animepaper scans in another and so on.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I copy-paste the title and also add the character AND anime name, so that it is searchable in my 1337 online gallery. (Note: Older downloads aren't named so well. And the server is often offline!)

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

hehe i do the copy paste thing, "anime/game" then the title given by the provider of the image :D

zdenek: that's something new to me hehe, cool link :D tnx!

this is what you see when you look in my direction

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

i put all my anime scans under 1 folder, though i have probs searching over 20k images, lol

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Kev start uploading ... :P

but the all on one big pile works for me for now..

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I use the numbers until I do a day of organizing, in which case I organize by Game/Anime. Seeing as how the author has usualy placed his/her name on there somewhere, I don't put their name on it.

As for scans, I do it by game/anime/artist dpending on what is it. by artist, i mean the one who created it, ot scanned it.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I used numbers to name everything. Now I'm number 12,548. I hoping to raise that count when I'm at a higher level to download wp from this site.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Quote by PTGI name and organize every file I download based on Anime title. or Game Title as the situation may be, but if the anime title is not known, I simply use the title the artist gave for it.

Same as me. My gallery is very organized cause I have too many anime pics. If I don't organize it, I would have a lot of duplicate pics.

Signature

AoiDatenshi

AoiDatenshi

Wandering Datenshi

I renamed them according to the series. As I usually do to other files.
But, then again, I was just 4 days here. XD

...and the angel falls from the heaven to the earth...

Itazura

Itazura

Air Empress

I usually rename it to the respective character, anime and or game...to have less confusion, and I end up abreviating EVERYTHING which brings the confusion right back...sometimes

REname it and you won't get lost when you wanna to find it

Amore e Morte

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I rename it to the original title whitch was made up by the author.Or give it a nice name so there wont be too much chaos on the hd.

I'll either rename by series or by type of subject matter. This way I can find it a whole lot easier later on.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.