Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stolen Wallpapers! - Minitokyo

Stolen Wallpapers!

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

well .. i was searching for a 'illu serie' with google.. and than i found that site http://zdenek.myftp.org/gallery/zwz_gal_wall44.htm with a lot of MT-wallpapers . i think that the owner of this site didnt ask us to link/take our wps their or ??

isnt correct or ??

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

it says zdenek....a member we banned awhile ago

damn..probably did it for revenge? >_>

i better not see any of my walls there..that hoe

then again it doesnt look like a real site, looks more like a private storage area..dunno :\

[edit] i take that back, the ass really did put up a real site for public viewing

http://zdenek.myftp.org/gallery/

Signature

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

i remember the name zdenek XD i think he/she was a member here b4 O_O

Signature Image

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

What a prick.Does this happen alot or is he just twisted?

if it's between emptiness and grief,
give me emptiness.
-

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

myftp.org is no-ip.com ; then he's running his own webserver. we have therefore no providers to leave a complaint ... If he did that for revenge i think there is no legal way to make him stop ... am i wrong ?

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

we could write a e-mail to: no-ip.com
this damn fu**ing poor little zdenek or whatever he or she ist called -.-
He has stolen a lot of wallpapers!

We could write to no-ip.com and told them our problem, maybe they will agree to give us his/her ip!!! Than we could hack his pc!

-.-

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by tAtEkAnEi remember the name zdenek XD i think he/she was a member here b4 O_O

hey, the name looks familiar....
yes, that prick was in AO, too :(

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Where the fzxk did he get the space to save all that? o_O

Quote: However, my upload speed is 128k only, so if you want it faster, donate some money. $80 per month will be required to boost the speed to 256kbp

:O

What a maggot...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

This is serious problem. If only I could hack his site with some neat program.I believe thats a choice but the other choice is not too good I do think.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Yeah I'm not sure what sort of "legal" action could be taken. :\ I think that as long as he's not selling them, not much can be done. (if he was selling them we could sue his rear off) XD

aquablue

aquablue

No side

This thinks that it is contrary to individual copyright.
The renunciation of the copyright? :\

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

another stupid ripper
is mine there too :\ ?
must check
this like nuri problem
back while a go
with animegaleries

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

Nothing you can do. People that do things like this get what they deserve in the end - bad karma and all that. So let them be and keep going...

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

Vincent

Vincent

Endymion

... lol man , people like that wont stop to exist , will they .. ?
about hacking , he is prolly hosting that page on either his own server or another webserver , so if he's got it on his own compy , hacking would link to hacking him which would resume in him being able to sue you prolly for entering his computer without permission ,
for the legal stuff again , you couldnt sue him since the scans most ppl use arent owned or created by them they just scanned those ... but did any of you really ask the real creator(mostly japanese ones) if you can use this or that picture for your own wallpaper ?
I think not so theres the legal thing , you'd lose in the end ... only thing you can do is just tell no-ip.com

[[Edit]]
Just checked the page and found myself waiting quite a long time for each wallpaper - so thus I assume he keeps that ftp running on his own machine...

Signature

.Recent Work - A visual poem called :
.Dolphins [And the world keeps turning..].

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

Quote by KorganoS

Quote by tAtEkAnEi remember the name zdenek XD i think he/she was a member here b4 O_O

hey, the name looks familiar....
yes, that prick was in AO, too :(

I remember him now.Didn't he really piss off one of the mods or sumthin.

Quote by chrnowe could write a e-mail to: no-ip.com
this damn fu**ing poor little zdenek or whatever he or she ist called -.-
He has stolen a lot of wallpapers!

We could write to no-ip.com and told them our problem, maybe they will agree to give us his/her ip!!! Than we could hack his pc!

-.-

Nahif they did just send a nasty little virus too him that'd teach him XD .

give me emptiness.
-

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

ROFL....and i thought it will be the last time we'll hear from him after banning his @$$ XD .....what a hoe >_> but therez nothing much u can do if they dont reply to ur email complaints XD *cough*boyis.com*cough*

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://nekio.com/ was also ripped. Calling a lawyer now :D

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

This will be interesting... sad that people want to rip though...

FTM -9 >.<

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

i love those people who ripp, they dont even care that you spend hours on your wallpaper they just take it and the most time there is nothing you can do about it cause they also claim that you are not the "legal owner" cause of the fact you used a anime image without the permission of the legal owner.. blah blah ... s

lol gundam... boyis.com is the most hilarous thing i have ever seen, they dont like it if you post images from ther cg stuff in other communitys like daydreamgraphics... but hell its okey for them to take wallpapers without permision

i hope all this people will burn in hell ... i dont really mind it much if its just one guy that has no brain and ripp ur walls but that someone who claim to have now a community etc and ripp walls ist just more then brainless

the only thing that i will do is to contact that stupid hoster (sure most people hear have made it) i dont want my wallpapers to show in other communitys if i want that hell i would have done it by my own... dont need other idiots to do so

yeah im pissed off =_= gomen nasai , thank you asashi for posting the link

lol okey edit: nothing u can do about it, he has no hoster its just his stupid own pc/server whatever i just will pray that he will get screwed up and *peeeeeeep*

Probably used a site crawler to rip so many images (or maybe hes superhuman?). If you download anything or initiate a connect with the server the ip resulting from that connection is likely to be his "server" ip (read: personal comp?) . Using a tool like languard security scanner it is easy to see if the server has any vulnerabilities. But then again this is all pretty murky in legal issues. Could always send a cease and desist letter and make broad claims of copyright infringement. hehe probably wouldn't work but hey it might scare him enough to take it down.

Revelias

Revelias

ctlbanner

Quote by Foreigner999Probably used a site crawler to rip so many images (or maybe hes superhuman?). If you download anything or initiate a connect with the server the ip resulting from that connection is likely to be his "server" ip (read: personal comp?) . Using a tool like languard security scanner it is easy to see if the server has any vulnerabilities. But then again this is all pretty murky in legal issues. Could always send a cease and desist letter and make broad claims of copyright infringement. hehe probably wouldn't work but hey it might scare him enough to take it down.

Great thought but maybe he/she just rejoined MT under a differnt name didn't tick anyone off and just downloaded them from here.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

As much as I hate to admit it, no matter where you go, stuff will be copied and burned and there is nothing many people can do around here.

When copying scans and posting them here, it actually is borrowing an image without real copyrights permission. Besides, borrowing another image of something already borrowed is not necessary deemed directly illegal, as long as there are necessary precautions taking place and the numbers are enormous.

And I have to admit, everyone here is at fault too. You have PC games and MP3s burnt off as well. If everyone had their own copyright symbols, it would be hard to track down the theiving culprit because it spreads like wildfire - there are too many who share stuff from sites just for the heck of it and to mass search all these people are a lost cause. Even though I hate to say it - it costs way too much money and most people give up by then.

I rather put my mind aside and just write a complaint.
Note that there are many other smaller sites that do the same - so legality issues, this is a no-win situation. Scaring people off is gonna make things worse unfortunately.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

Quote by Foreigner999Probably used a site crawler to rip so many images (or maybe hes
superhuman?). If you download anything or initiate a connect with the
server the ip resulting from that connection is likely to be his
"server" ip (read: personal comp?) . Using a tool like languard
security scanner it is easy to see if the server has any
vulnerabilities. But then again this is all pretty murky in legal
issues. Could always send a cease and desist letter and make broad
claims of copyright infringement. hehe probably wouldn't work but hey
it might scare him enough to take it down.

There's a couple of problems there :

1- say you hack his server and wipe it or screw it up that is legally punishable under the
privacy laws.
2- unless you've actually gone and gotten a copyright that says all your work cannot be
coppied there's no actuall copyright infringment.
3- The son of a b#*@h as actually taken all of these walls etc.In other words he's a game
sob so he won't be scared easily.
However i could be wrong, but i know there's not many lawyers game enough to take on a
case as dodgy as this.

So basically we're screwed legally as far as i know, But like i said i could be wrong.However there's always illegal ways that work.Provided ya know how to cover your digital tracks.

give me emptiness.
-

Quote by Revelias

Quote by Foreigner999Probably used a site crawler to rip so many images
(or maybe hes superhuman?). If you download anything or initiate a
connect with the server the ip resulting from that connection is likely
to be his "server" ip (read: personal comp?) . Using a tool like
languard security scanner it is easy to see if the server has any
vulnerabilities. But then again this is all pretty murky in legal
issues. Could always send a cease and desist letter and make broad
claims of copyright infringement. hehe probably wouldn't work but hey
it might scare him enough to take it down.

Great thought but
maybe he/she just rejoined MT under a differnt name didn't tick anyone
off and just downloaded them from here.

Very possible but i think that is unlikely because on the front page it says enough information to deduce his methods.

================================================================
The long-awaited gallery with thumbnails is available for browsing! It contains over 10,000 pictures, where many of them are quality anime wallpapers! I wonder if any free site offers this huge amount of images. You'll be surprised. However, my upload speed is 128k only, so if you want it faster, donate some money. $80 per month will be required to boost the speed to 256kbps.
Note: You may not be able to see some pictures because they contain semicolon ; in the name. In that case, view the page with some other browser than Internet Explorer. IE does not support ";" in an url.
================================================================
a)(...) hes doing it from what is very likely a Home based cable/dsl connection since he he claims 128k upload (cable or low end dsl). By the way most cable companies have a strong rule about running servers with a cable connection. This is another easy route to go if you want to report "improper use" of equipment and services. lets face it, almost all Hosting isp's dont give you such a paltry upload capacity...most offer T1 speeds on a non-dedicated line.

B) claims to have problems with semi-colons which again is another sign hes not doing it by hand but in an automated fasion...maybe not being ripped all too well?

Either way im sure his isp (if cable) would love to hear about his uploading server and likely his violation of the EULA (^_^)' im so mean :p

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.