Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stolen Wallpapers! - Minitokyo

Stolen Wallpapers!

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I second my notion, this site is... wow... okay - maybe I got this all figured out wrong, I though it was just a site on anime only - but they mass ripped everything from Boa N., Divine Ayu, Espellone, Digitalimagery, Digitalfireworks, Veronica, and even MT...

This site just mass ripped everything I ever came across with and its for the public to download off of...

I looked up the site and so far it's very nice, but its not a very neat picture. This person will have a hard road ahead when someone stamps a legal case against this zdenek person, who I did come across with a long time ago before I even came to MT. Wow...

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I think that Celessa is right in a lot of ways,but i think similar to wushel,is very annoying that u pass a lot of time making a wall,and some guy/girl,just download and send it to another place,without youre permission - -

K I R A B O S H I !

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

No matter what, no form of "legal action" can be taken from the point of him ripping walls. This is because technically every waller rips pictures from stock images to use on their walls. Now it may not be major, and not a lot of people care, but it IS bad and can be used as a countersuit-- and I don't think every waller here wants to be sued for walling do they?

The most you can actually get him for is improper use of his internet connection and maybe maluse of other people's properties...because the background is ours-- but that ties in with the anime thing. So yeah, Zde's a bitch that got banned because he was, well... a bitch.

For the most part, I see no problem with it because: Zde was lazy enough to leave people's sigs on there, so it's like free promo's for people's sites.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

that's true most wallies are borrowed then shoped to our liking but taking strait walls that's
gay i remember that dude i wonder why exactly he got baned ? o well skrew him he's not a part of MT so foget about him. im sure the right things will be done and justice will be served!

i just dont understand why people do this........i mean.......it'll catch up with them sooner or later.........
and when it does.........they look like more of a fool than they originally were

That f$*(% ripped my wallpapers also! errr this goes to show that I was right from the start...this guy was a down right loser that had no clue what the hell he was talking about, doing, or even was here for the right reason. No, he was here for all the wrong reasons and now he's stealing people's walls, putting them up on a crap site that is sooooo god damn slow it not even funny and for that matter didn't ask one god damn person here or he ripped them walls from if he could display them. Even though he left all copyrights on people's wallpapers, doesn't mean that he had the right to take them. Maybe for some of us we didn't want our wallpapers to be displayed on a crap site or a site at all. If someone can find what service for the net he is going through, could get a hold of them and say,"Hey look, this users had stolen and displayed work of mine that he did not ask to display." and boom take his ass down. Anyone know how to find the ip? track that and it will tell you what service he's using.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

You know if hes useing peoples Original art'(that they made by themselfs with no anime in it) then people can go after him. Right?

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

@Blueboy21
I would think so, it their work all together and no stock images. They made the whole thing from hand >< hmmm he does have a lot of work that not stock images on his site

hey if he's with no-ip.com has anyone tried writing them yet and shutting him down?

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Seriously, I was thinking that if you are going to post something like this, they are going to get "ripped" like what you guys been trying to avoid.

I guess alot of you guys "including myself" takes alot of pride in our efforts making them "especially after spending hours or even days on them" but lets face it, if the image is going to be out in public like so, they are most likely going to get "rip".

its a problem thats beyond control, just like d/l mp3s and d/l anime, movies, tv shows in genreal, we are the makers and there are the ones who is keeping it "ripped" or "public / free".

i would suggest having the author of those works e-mail those sob who ripped their image and ask to take them off, but other than that, theres really little anyone of us can do unless you are going to bring out the lawyers.. lol.. xd

i guess is still fine if you still have like your name / website on the wall, but they even edit those thing out... or worst, put their name on it and clain they made it! ... "put out the lawyers and angry mob + guns, knives, tanks, planes, the army, navy, air force whatever...." lol... XD lock and loaded guys. "lets go kick some ripper's butt!... lol... boom! XD

Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

this zdenek guy is pretty sick for ripping from this site............................................................

retire

Excuse my language but I think we should kick his ass! :D That way, we will all be happy. Or we I could plant a virus on the website and totally destroy it! XD What do you think?

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Adie

Adie

CodeCrafter

100% blood & gore in this thread :D. Actions, not words my friends(D.O.S.).

Wow wat a ba$tard stupid Hoe i hope he didnt steal any of mine :sweat: :hmpf:

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

wow that is bad

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by blueboy21You know if hes useing peoples Original art'(that they made by themselfs with no anime in it) then people can go after him. Right?

Yes, you can go after someone for stealing your original art.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Ripped walls!!! This is so unfair!!
I recognise a couple of walls... but I'm not looking through 500 pages just to see if mine's there... =_='
What are we gonna do about this?? I reckon this is unacceptable!!!

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

*unsheaths zanmato*One of the few people I can't stand in this world are thieving,petty,deceitful bastards like this zdenek guy that's ripped so many of you guys walls and artwork.Alot of you have been right that there is little any of us can do since he's doing it from his own server and were in the wrong to for taking other artist scans,but what he's done is totally despicable and I am not very pleased by what this ingrate has done.The most anyone of us can do is contact the company providing his service that he's perverting the usage of it.And if someone is extremely good at hacking,you could do something to repay the little MF for his mideeds.Other than that,we can't do much except make sure nothing like this happens again or gets this bad,even though in actuality it's going to continue since poepl rip stuff off everyday.Plus we can tarck down zdenek's new log and ban his punkass again and slice him up real good-like :) ^uu^(evil grin).

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Wow, I cant believe Zdeneck did this. I never thought he was that kind of person. It shows how right the mt staff was in banning him. :)

Signature

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Yeah i remember that guy :\ , what's going on with him, taking what is from others .... :\
Many people (like Asahi, Osi, Irix, korganos, Chrno, me and many others) spent a lot of hours to do walls to share with others.....
but y'know ....... this world is full of robbers...
why he were banned? :\ ahh how cares
if i were a hacker :\ maybe i'll be able to do something XO

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

WTF!!!
hell no, what a poor loner.
man, dont worry guys!
i got this one covered!

Edit:Ok guys i got an idea, everybody e-mail him to death to annoy him,
so he can feel our hate to him.
if any good hackers here, HACK HIS ASS!

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by AthrunWhere the fzxk did he get the space to save all that? o_O

Quote: However, my upload speed is 128k only, so if you want it faster,
donate some money. $80 per month will be required to boost the speed to
256kbp

:O What a maggot...

Thanks for qouting that, because, since he is asking for money to "boost up" his ripping power, i think that can be classified as stealing peoples money. Afterall, he isnt posting any of his own work... -burns him-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Quote by Asahiwell .. i was searching for a 'illu serie' with google.. and than i found that site http://zdenek.myftp.org/gallery/zwz_gal_wall44.htm with a lot of MT-wallpapers . i think that the owner of this site didnt ask us to link/take our wps their or ??
isnt correct or ??

This zdenek better not have my wallpapers up there without my permission. Or else me and a couple of my friends will shove a grenade up his @$$ and blow him into pieces. Better yet I'll call the Mafia on him. He rips, We whack him.

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

After scrolling thru pages of slow loading stoalen walls, I'm pretty impressed and disgusted at the same time. He's mangaed to rip so many walls, from so mnay different places. And all on this tiny boradband connection. So far I think most pople would be angrym including me to have their walls being taken and posts on site without their permission. I mean if he would at the most "credit" where he got them from, I wouldn't be pisse dright now. but this is too far. Legally, I doubt anyone would gain anything. but my blood's boiling right now.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

That XXXXface!!! I see SOME of MY works!! mine!!! That bastard!! I have a LOT of colorful words to say but...underaged could see this! I saw MANY of my friends' popular works there!! EVEN MY OLD ones!!!! He crossed the line!! That nimrod! It's bad enough that he rips BUT making a site from ripped walls?!!! That a low blow!! Hmm it seems that he's gotten them from AO! Cause I still lookin at this XXXXin' site! He stolen over 7!!!! I HATE him!!

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.