Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stolen Wallpapers! - Minitokyo

Stolen Wallpapers!

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 141 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote by ded113Well I'll be. I see MY rosen maiden wall there as well. Well what can we do?

try to write an email ..

btw do you mean the last site ? if your answer were 'yes' .. say me the wallpaper link and i will talk to him next week because i know a german forum were he is admin .. maybe i can help you . have found it out in the last days that he is there... >.<

well if you had his ip address, a formal complaint from a few dozen angry people would get his isp to cancel him.

Signature Image

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Quote by Asahi

Quote by ded113Well I'll be. I see MY rosen maiden wall there as well.
Well what can we do?

try to write an email .. btw do you mean the last site ? if your answer
were 'yes' .. say me the wallpaper link and i will talk to him next
week because i know a german forum were he is admin .. maybe i can help
you . have found it out in the last days that he is there... &gt;.&lt;

It was the 51wall site.

http://www.51wall.com/html/star/comic/20050211162236.htm

Asahi

Asahi

gone

@ded: awww.. not this site .. sorry that you understand me wrong (or i) ^_^' . with this one i cannt help you .

Radeonator

not here, not now.

Quote by QwertyAccesswell if you had his ip address, a formal complaint from a few dozen angry people would get his isp to cancel him.

Rightful Decision. >=(

should we vote for it? It is a matter of Piracy isn't it? :\ <= oh, and please don't take it too seriously. ^_^'

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

http://animewalls.de/index2.php <----- hmm.. found a german site with many mt's wallpapers on it o.o (for exampe: dn angel category ~ wallpaper from sammo).

http://www.japanimation-fr.com/wallpapers/fiche-16.htm <---- many mt wallpapers are there.

http://www.natsume.tk/ <---- many mt tenjho tenge wallpapers o.O

*going to bed now* >.<

I hate art theives, especially ones that do something like this.......gezz....i thought stilling aart was low ...but wallpapers.....i mean come on......these people don't deserve to ...well u get the idea!

~nef

Raby-en-Rose

Raby-en-Rose

Miss Rabit, Miss World

In my opinion, u are in the correct ... well, how does he says that his walls are of him??? Why???? I cant believe it!!! ... I want toooo cry!!!!!
Well, this is reprochable
bye

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

winniec2

Sakura

HOw do people know if that is the creaotr or the stealer? I don't know so I usually just don't care. I hope no one steals my wallpaper :( If they do,,, thay are so dead. Well......heheheheh..bye..

Sakura ~ 1314 waitin' 4 Syaoran - http://www.lostedminds.tk

Keik

TarballIUTzone

I´ve Seen May stolen Wallies here @ MT , often their taken Form Japanese Original sites.
I dont know but i think we all should take care of each other.
If you see a Wall here that is stolen report it.
i hope no one is stealing WP here and go to another Forums and say " ITS MY Wallie"
^^~~well you get used to it!~~^^
Im just kidding aroud.

LavaBug

panzerkardinal

well i personally have nothing against people who put my wallpapers on their websites (it shows they like them) as long as they dont claim they made them, write over/replace the signature or (whats worse to me ) earn money with that through dialers or such...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please cut this part out...then eat it ^^

well, they usually put it on their site , AND claim it to be theres but theres really hardly anything we can do =/

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

This "zdenek"...he'll probably get away with this scot-free.

kamiru

kamiru

life live

i've been seeing this for awhile ago, something hapent to projectzen also, looks like it was attacked, such thing made me so sad, i was a great projectzen follower XO

kami chan

I thot it wass good but not the graetest that iv seein

streamside

streamside

deranged.

there have been several reports on ripped walls...
have you seen the other threads?

here's one:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19449/

I'll search for more...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

><
eww.. freaky!!

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Quote by CelessaAs much as I hate to admit it, no matter where you go, stuff will be
copied and burned and there is nothing many people can do around here.
When copying scans and posting them here, it actually is borrowing an
image without real copyrights permission. Besides, borrowing another
image of something already borrowed is not necessary deemed directly
illegal, ....

I woulahave to agree I mean nothing we can do to stop the Images from being ripped

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

There's really no difference between ripping stuff and making it when it comes to computers. I mean, to make a wall paper, we take copied images from other places, fix them up and make it look really neat. What do wall rippers do. copy walls from places, fix them up (stick their name or site on it) and then put it on the web. exact same process, only difference is ours took alot longer.

unfortunately the only real way to stop such things is by sticking your name or the site or something all over the wall, so wall rippers would have a pain in PS getting rid of it all and cleaning it up.

As long as people make walls, people will steal them for their own gain.

Nothing strange here folks, move along...

Signature

Radeonator

not here, not now.

yeah right...gimmie a break! :angry:
THEY EVEN forget TO rename IT!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Firebird20xx/Sick%20stuff/wtf.jpg

they mean it!!! whoever posting this wallpaper mean a lot. they ripped it strightly, and yet they poked it stright into our nose, without telling the owner. dam* it!

Reload my psg-1 and aimed at 'em

someone must talk strightly. >=0!!

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

Besa

Abyss

That sucks D:

Signature Image

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 141 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.