Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Azumanga Daioh - Minitokyo

Azumanga Daioh

Tagged under Azumanga Daioh

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Hu else seen it? isn't the anime great! >_< I just love the thing! watched it around 3 times already and can still laugh at some of the jokes.

I have just seen a part of the anime but I read the manga and it's really good. Every new volume was better than the one that came before. What I like most about Azumanga is doesn't have a great plot with lots of romance or action, it's one of the more simple (in a good way) shows/mangas I have seen; when you really think about it, the things that happens in that manga are more or less the things that can happen to you in your real life.

Hehe... Chiyo in penguin suit is just sooooo cute. Kawaii~ ^-^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Go get the manga, it's priceless ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Azumanga is one of my all time favorite series.

Signature Image

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I love the manga, and the anime works real well. Some of the humor comes across much better in motion :)

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

the best thing about azumanga daioh anime is you can watch ANY episode and find something really hilarious without searching too much

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Great series.

Tsukarimasho, Tsukarimasho,....

That song goes through my head every time I cook something. Osaka and Chiyo make the series.

Whenever I'm feeling down, I can always turn to the girls of Azumanga to cheer me up :D

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

One of the best anime I've seen so far. If you like cute,no-plot nor romance comedy then this is for you.

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

I got a question here
The character design of School Rumble is so similar to that of Azumanga Daioh
What is their relation ??

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

Hmm, as far as I know they've no relationship to each other. Different manga and everything.

Azu should have a disclaimer for each episode. "Eating or drinking strongly discouraged during viewing." Heh, think it's the funniest anime I've seen

wow............azumanga daioh is a very good anime ^~

(sorry........i idon't speak english.XD)

wow............azumanga daioh is a very good anime ^~

(sorry........i idon't speak english.XD)

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

azumanga daioh is one of my favorite animes, it is totally crazy and funny at the same time!!!!! can`t get enough XD

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

indeed have to agrree with everyone Daioh is just classic :P

I don't know if I'd agree that School Rumble resembles Azumanga Daioh.. if anything is 'ripping it off' it's Sensei no Ojikan. Pretty blatant.. though I have to say hearing Inu Yasha say those girlish things is quite funny!

-------------------------------
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Azumanga is one of my all time favoretes. I just recently got the last DVD and watched it. If you don't like Azumanga you should be shot =]

- KnightAR

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

Hilarious series! Mithrandir got me into it and I actually havent even seen all of it yet but thus far its great.
I LOVE how Osaka is so dim!
hilarity.

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

kakashi2nd

kakashi2nd

Kakashi Hatake the 2nd

I must agree Azumanga Daioh has meh top ratings, I even did a reveiw about it on this very site ^^, Its ultimatly funny, Its got sum loveabe charaters in it ^^, I even got meh friend hooked up on this anime! ^.^ Hoarry for Kiyohiko Azuma!

Signature

Certainly, one of the best anime series I have ever watched. Its an overdose of kawaiines and humour rolled into one. Just listen to the opening theme and you'll get an idea how crazy this series is. And know what else, the series doesn't have elements of magic, mecha, aliens, good vs evil. Its simply about a bunch of girls in secondary school having fun. This anime is surprisingly good, I just can't get enough of Chiyo, Osaka, Sakaki and Tomo. :D

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

true azumanga daioh is like chicken soup when you're feeling blue

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Azumanga Daioh is one of my all time favorites too. I really like its type of humor, makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Signature

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

I don't know if this site has been mentioned, but Wonderland has a great chockload of pics and information about AzuDai. I'm also a top member of those boards.

Ayway, I have the entire collection of DVD and even though I haven't finished viewing alll the episodes, it's classic. The English dub by is&m/adv emulated the Japanese cast, too.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.