Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite Anime Song ? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite Anime Song ?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Your favorite song is because :
- from your favorite serie ?
- the meaning of the lyrics ?
- the music, the voice, the singer ?
- the 1st ever heard ?
- others...

Tell us which one and why !

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

My favorite anime song would have to be Shooting Star.
This song is from my most favorite anime Please Teacher!, and is sung by KOTOKO (I'VE). The music was composed by Orito Shinji and the arrangement by Takase Kazuya.
I love it because it's from my favorite anime but also because of the meaning behind it. The song tells the story of Please Teacher! from Kei's viewpoint. How he sees his world and his relationship with Mizuho. This is one of the first animes song that was created by I'VE Sound along with Orito Shinji.
So yeah, I love it because it's from my favorite anime, the meaning behind the lyrics, and also the music composition/style. :)

My favourite is Missing Link, from Shojo Kakumei Utena. It's a spooky song but it fits that part of the anime (it's played at almost the last scene of the anime) and I really like the lyrics too.
I also like Nowhere from Madlax and Salva Nos from Noir (both songs are by the same composer).

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

That is really difficult to say ......
recently, I would say these two:
1. wish ( ED of gravion1st season )
2. kimini kaze ( ED of FMP fumoffu )

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

Burning Blue - eat-man'98 OP
this song matches with the story and the hero, Bolt!!

Shoot - sung by Seki Tomokazu. XD It's Yzak Jule's image song, from Gundam seed~<333

Love it for the vocals... um... the meaning's interesting. ^_^' I like the words.
But most of all, probably the violins~<3 And the general... track... just sounds really good and shiny~<33 XD

hm all Seikai no Senki soundtrack its really great. specially ending "pink" . hm some more... im not to original on this one but opening from "Witch Hunter Robin" is quite nice;) Raison d'etre rulez (Chobits) and many more... is really difficult to pick the best one;d

I'd say it would have to be Perfect World from Ecsaflowne's Lovers Only CD, because the music is pretty, the singer is good, and the lyrics aren't cheesy, but they fit perfectly.

Barbie

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

Id have to say Wind off of the 1st season of naruto. Its just a very nice song even the lyrics are kinda odd ^^>

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

Ritsuko Okazaki - For Fruits Basket :)
it gives me a feeling of warmth and comfort while listening to it...
and Fruit Basket is my one of my favourite anime!~

boo

Christy

Little Vampire Princess

Because it sounds so good and I was enchanted by it XD

It is called Four Seasons from Inuyasha's 3rd movie 天下霸��

If you haven't heard of it, Christy strongly recommend you try to find it~ It sounds so beautiful, I can't think of a reason why anyone would not like it >_</

Ohh....And there is another song that is really good too

Annani Isshodattanoni by See-Saw

From Gundam Seed's ed.

7 Mint...Still alive belong 0 degree...Quite...Under ice and snow...Still alive and bury my soul...

Signature

From MACROSS-Do you remember LOVE :D :D :D :D

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Really interesting post from you my friends.
I'll try to listen to these songs and to understand why you like them.
BTW, it's my turn.

Mine is from Macross, singer Mari Iijima
It's 'Ai obote imasu ka' ~Do you remember love~, the main song of the movie.
I like it for the voice, I like Mari Iijima and have her own album (non anime songs), she's a talented artist (singer-writer-composer).
The meaning of the song is deep, about love of course, love is universal that can reach anyone.
The music is still modern with synthe, I react from the 1st beat when the music start and can recognize the song within the 1st secondes.
During the listening, I have pictures of the movie, especially the most famous Anime idol, Lynn Minmay, and know how Macross became one of my favorite anime series.
"Ai oboete imasu ka" by Mari Iijima is my favorite song for so long time.

A favorite song for me, is a song that can touch you, can move your heart, can make you dreaming or give you pictures of souvenirs.

Also, from Lodoss to Senki, "Kaze no Fantasy" and "Adesso e Fortuna" by Sherry have a special place because of the voice, marvellous voice.

Key of the Twilight from hack//SIGN

I just really like this song.

Signature

norlis

OMNI

My favorite anime song would have to be FindTheWay.
FromGundamSeed.
I just like this song.

(OMNI Enforce) Oppose Militancy & Neutralize Invasion Enforcer

Sankofa

Sankofa

Sydney Van Hellsing

My favorite song is the opening of Shingetsutan Tsukihime. The choir are so wonderful.
I really love also some of the "Ruins" OST from Hellsing but I can't remember the title :sweat:

Kesenai Tsumi by Nana Kitade (Full Metal Alchemist 1st song) because I love the chorus and it's meaning. Also Nana Kitade is one of my favourite singer!

Signature

currently....

My fav has to be the ED to Kannaduki no Miko...
koroko - Agony..

She does alot of anime music... plus.. this song seems to work really well with ending episodes..

Gotta be the first InuYasha opening, "I want to change the world".. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me in a big way!
Other favorites:
Tomorrow from Full Metal Panic
ShinobuSanjyou from Ninin ga Shinobuden!

-------------------------------
We apologize for the inconvenience.

My favorite song is "The Selected Moon," the opening song for Shingetsutan Tsukihime. It's nice and sad, which is the kind of music that I adore. X3

I have 2 faves... First, Duvet by Boa from Serial Experiments Lain because I love the laidback, cool, calm tune of it... It has that lost and wandering feel that's so inspiring and captivating... I'm not really a fan of Boa but this song just takes me away and I love how its theme is so fitting to my all-time fave series... My 2nd fave would be Fukai Mori from Inu Yasha and this is definitely because of the voice of Tomiko Van... I love her voice so much and it exudes much peace and relaxation... There's just something about it that's so soothing, so pleasant... Another reason is because of the beautiful lyrics... One perspective of how I view life... It's just so meaningful...

cain

cain

das ENde

i have 2 faves first the opening of saint seyia hades saga , because its really nice and soft and also because i´m a fan of saint seiya , and the other is from the opening of shigetsutan tsukihime , its my fav because i love the music and i love the chorus.

lucky

lucky

Feel my cosmo

LOVE DESTINY>>>>>>>SisterPrincess :D

a disciple of LMN

There are many... I haven't a favourite but...
Chrno Crusade - Sayonara Solitaire (ed)
air - ?(Did anyone know the name???) (OP)
Hellsing - Shine
Inuyasha - Fukai Mori (ed)
... Usually, I have listened these...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.