Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite Anime Song ? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite Anime Song ?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

ah difficult question. hmmm i have 3!
Beyond-chobits
Fighting Dreamers-Naruto
Super Drive-Gravitation

dragnruler

Feel the power of the dragnruler

My favorite anime song is Ride on Shooting Star FLCL's ending theme The Pillows sing the song i even burned it.

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

Gravity By Maaya Sakamoto. It's an excellent song!

-Ganza-

Kichigai

Let's see...

1._ "Could you bite the hand" from Wolf's Rain.

This song is amazing. First of all the singer's got a great rock voice, and the song is upbeat with just an acoustic guitar and the voice of the singer. The lyrics are also really good, and this song just generally makes me feel good. :d

2._ "Stray" from Wolf's Rain.

Pretty much the same reasons, only Stray has electric in it and it reminds me of old school rock, which is another plus.

3._ "Gravity" from Wolf's Rain.

This song is beautiful. The music, the singer's voice is angelic, and when I first listened to it I wanted to cry; songs don't move me so easilly.

4._ "The World without Logos" from Hellsing (intro)

It's just too jazzy and too cool. I love the piano in that.

5._ "Tank!" from Cowboy Bebop

This anime has some awesome music, just like Wolf's Rain does!!! With so many jazzy and rockish tunes, Yoko Kanno has become a goddess of music to me! Tank is just so groovy I can't help but tap my hands on the desk when listening to it.

6._ "Rain" from Rurouni Kenshin

I'm not sure if this is the exact title of the song, but it was one of the ending themes for the Rurouni Kenshin series. Even though this song is pretty much pop, I really love the singer's voice, and the song just gives out a good feeling. Lyrics are great as well.

7._ "Love Deeper" from Samurai Deeper Kyo

Once again, a groovy song that's just cool. I like the guitar in it, but the lyrics suck. lol

8._ Full Metal Alchemist intro.

A really nice song. I like the rythm of it and the pauses at some points. It's also funny how the japanese singer tries to immitate Eros Ramazoti at some point!! haha :d

9._ Full Metal Panic intro.

This song has some great drums in it. It's upbeat, the music is great (especially the bass guitar) and the singer's voice is awesome. The lyrics are very nice as well.

10._ Samurai 7 intro and outro.

I don't really enjoy the lyrics in the intro, but I like the guitars and the rythm. Lyrics are nice, and the intro video just fits perfectly with it. It also makes me anticipate to watch such a great anime. The outro reminds me of traditional Japanese music so I just adore it.

Signature
Cherish your life.

all of galaxy angels OST.
I like the person who did
karenai hana-FMP ed s1
alone-g.saiyuki ed 2 S1

1/3 Na Junjou No Kanjou by Siam Shade (Rurouni Kenshin). Everyone loves that song.

it`s absolutely eyes on me from final fantasy 8 :)

GweenFleen0001

GweenFleen0001

Ambling Pirate

There are a lot of songs that I like, some of them are: the opening to Pita Ten, Galaxy Angel, Azumanga Daioh, and Happy World.

Ambling pirates appear!

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

my favorite song would have to be 'Sore ga Ai Deshou' (I guess that's love) the OP of FullMetalPanic? Fumoffu! I just love the beat and rhythm and I really like the singer's voice. (well, Mikuni Shimokawa is one of my favorite singers ^_^ ) The lyrics are pretty nice too. ^^

Signature

lyn02

lyn02

yoru!

My fave would be Kiriena Kanjou by Arai Akino for the anime Noir. As to why I like it... the .music to this song sounds like something from a Tarantino film, very shady in a twisted way XD

+ In a white room, where blood was like rose petals and Death had two faces +
Signature

I luv the whole Samurai Champloo's OST.
Nujabes is a cooler than the others ^^

if I had to go with a very recent anime, and a song that I would listen to outside of the anime, it would the opening to Bleach, something about it is just sooooo catchy. But from there, I don't even know for certain what my all time fave is, but it is probably something from flcl, damn the pillows kick ass on the guitar

if I had to go with a very recent anime, and a song that I would listen to outside of the anime, it would the opening to Bleach, something about it is just sooooo catchy. But from there, I don't even know for certain what my all time fave is, but it is probably something from flcl, damn the pillows kick ass on the guitar

I like Come Sweet Death from End of Evangelion, its just a very nice song. I like the lyrics a lot too.

Here's my list:
"Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line"-Chrono Crusade
"INVOKE"-Gundam Seed (my all time fave)
"Hearbeat"-Digi Charat Nyo!
"Megami ni Naratai"-Digi Charat (Christmas Special)
"Super Drive"-Gravitation

And a bunch more XD.

Notorious

Notorious

Got Sleep?!

Eden by To Destination from Yami no Matsuei.
This song just rocks.

Signature

Bratja Brothers from full metal alchemist the most claming song ever.

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

I like the song from love hina : Yakusoku, of Yui Horie, i like beacause they talk about a promise to someone, that is a serie so romantic jejeje

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

streamside

streamside

deranged.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:

ritsuko okazaki from Furuba
daichi no la li la from Sutepri
love deeper from Samurai Deeper Kyo

toooooooooo maaaaaaaaaany........

erm...

northern lights and braveheart by Megumi Hayashibara from Shaman King
moment by Vivian or Kazuma
believe and realize by Nami Tamaki
akatsuki no kuruma by Fiction Junction
all four from GS...
Haruka Kanata by Asian Kung-Fu Generation from Naruto
Jounetsu from Tokyo Underground
Namida Wa Shitteiru from Rurouni Kenshin

and a whole lot more!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

I like a lot of songs from anime...

Cautionary warning from Legend of Blavk Heaven

Forces from berserk

the ending song from Lodoss War (the TV show)

Romance from Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoiyo! Masaru-san

There are more, but I can't think of them right now

Hardcore 4 life!!!

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

Mmm I like a lot of them... I really like "Tookumade" by Do as Infinity from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and "Hemisphere" from Rah-Xephon.
"Gravity" from Wolf's Rain is great too ^^

"Moments in the Sun" from RoD tv
i really love this song its great.

My favorites would be the OP to Bleach by Orange Range. Catchy, listen to it way too much. Something from flcl, cause lovies the Pillows. Blue from Cowboy Bebop sung by I'm guessing Yamane Mai (?) composed by the great Yoko Kanno.

My favorite song is from Wolf's rain. Heaven's not enough , by Steve Conte. I adore it !!!

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.