Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite Anime Song ? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite Anime Song ?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

I'd say 'Inner Light ' the second opening of Hajime no Ippo, the lyrics are simple enough, fits great with the anime and is and pretty good all round song. That or any Initial D song :D

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

'aoi hitomi' from escaflowne it's a really nice song, I could hear it thousands of times and never get tired :D

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

"Moment" from Marmalade Boy. I love that song :) its the best love song. *Gags* sappy but good. cant help but love it

Signature

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

Aiko Kayou - Hitomi no Naka no Meikyuu from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. I mainly like that song itself and also it works well with that story of the anime.

My favourite song would have to be Future, from prince of tennis .

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

My favorite is " memories " , the One piece TV first ending.
What a beautiful song, like a dream, a great voice and a perfect sweet guitar music.
I'll never forget this ending

my favourite usually is whatever anime im watching at the time - lol

Sicaria

guild scion

My current favourite is Rakuen~Fanatic~ from DNAngel. The song is amazing; so dark and haunting, and the lyrics fit perfectly.

My only comfort is the night gone black...

Danielle

Danielle

kawaiiiii!

I'm really liking Ride on Shooting Star, but I've never seen flcl, I downloaded it because it was recommended by a friend.
I have so many favourites.. I also love Ultra Relax from Kodomo no Omocha, and Rock n Roll Princess from Full Moon, and Ningyo Hime (second ED) from Chobits.. Most of the Full Moon songs are good though, I love the singing in Myself, it's so good.

Signature

One winged angel from final fantasy advent children, I write "advent children" cuz the final fantasy 7 one it's a midi >_<

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i hav ALOT of fave anime songs, which is all of them ^^ , which i heard. my current fave anime song is Fine Colorday, the 1st opening theme of Nuku Nuku. such a great, happy, interesting, and bouncy song. ^__^ i luv this song, luv, luv, luv!! :D :D i never get tired of listening to, especially when i keep rewinding it ^__^ cuz i dun hav the cd of this song :( oh, and it's sung by the talent and pretty singer/seiyuu, Megumi Hayashibara! *runs to search for her cds* ^^

Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

My favorite anime song would have to be "BoA - Duvet", it was the opening song to "Serial Experiments Lain" and i loved it ever since i heard it on TV, i didn't think that it was from BoA at first because when i heard her other songs that she sang in english, she had an accent. ^^; But, overall i just like the song because the background music is well composed and the lyrics mix well with the theme of the anime, and BoA sounds awesome in this song. ^^

Signature

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

MY FAVE SONG IS SONG BY lacus IN gundam SEED destiny -fields OF HOPE AND THE OP OF destiny BY T.M revolution!

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

My fav song is "Sugar Baby Love" its the opening song 4 the tv show its meaning i think is just describing how hard but nice it is to have such an organized life

Definitely "Second Flight" from Onegai Twins...close second: "Shooting Star" from Onegai Teacher, right behind it "Sore ga ai Deshou" from Full Metal Panic Fumoffu.

Well I never heard of most of the music or shows here but here is my list:

New World from .hack//legend opening: *I think*: I love because it was so up beat and happy! I fell in love with it as soon as I heard it and the way it was sung...*all warm inside:

Every Heart from Inuyasha/ English version and Dearest, Fukai Muri *i think I spelled it right*, and Deep Forest *I think it was: In Every Heart the lyrics were so herat warming *and I could understand them* just like the other Inuyasha songs

Ending song for Kikaider Theme of the Gemini': Beautiful...it made want to waltz around my apatment and cry at the same time *sappy*

there is way, way, WAY more but i will be posting forever....

Nightbat1707

Nightbat1707

Pilgrimage in the Dark

my favourite usually is whatever anime im watching at the time - lol << agree with that
Btw My Fav Anime song are all in my winamp list and from time to time it reach 1000+
with out bgm or Ost theme

Recommend
School Rumble OP and ED the newest Fav
Scramble -op
Onna no Ko Otoko no Ko-ed
they are very funny pop stlye.
The ending song is about timing to get a girl!!_funny and why boy can't under stand girl

and for the best meaning
Definitely Onegai_Twins - Second Fight!!!!!

Pilgrimage in the Dark 1707
Signature Image

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

My personal favorites are~

Yasashii Gogo by Minamo from the anime series D.N.Angel. The lyrics are what make me like the song so mugh, it goes through normal emotions that humans go though. The not wanting to be laughed at, the trying to be yourself and ultimately the forgetting about the simple things in life.

and

Rakuen~Fanatic~ by Kusao Takeshi from D.N.Angel. This song is just awsome. It captures the feelings of regret, pain, deception, angst ect. Its kinda like a song you can relate to so to say, its not about happyness, its about the darker side in life that most people like to shut out. I can kinda relate to this song on some levels so that kinda makes it all the more enjoyable. ^^

Signature

this has to be rewrite *last ending for FMA* and than the *i think* 6th ending for naruto with the paintings of the girls. <3333

getbackers opening theme is pretty cool too

My favourite song is 'Melodie' from Noir. It doesn't have any lyrics, buts its jsut so beautiful :D

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.