Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of car do you drive? - Minitokyo

What kind of car do you drive?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Drakonshie

Drakonshie

is your defilement

I drive a white '92 Jeep Cherokee to school. I also drive the other family cars on occasion. We have a couple of SUV's because my dad doesn't believe in small cars.

So, let's hear what kind of wheels you have/drive.

I drive a silver '04 Honda Accord. I used to drive a different car, an old one of my dad's... but it started breaking down. (It took 10 years of abuse... mostly from my dad).

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I don't have a car, used to - but it was my parents Volkswagen Beetle. Yup, 2002 standard vehicle. Hehe ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

im sorry but this is like the 5thh post on what u drive btw 94 jdm integra....

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

2002 Acura Integra Type-R. I've also added modifications, but we don't need to get into that. >_>

As Arkive said, too many of these, so closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.