Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do? - Minitokyo

What would you do?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

I had my money stolen at school and i think i know who did it but the cops on campus cant find any evidence. do you think i should track them down myself until i get it back or what?

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hmm.. this is a tough choice.... if you get involved- it may get worse... just keep an ear and eye open for any rumours going around and inform the police when needed... sucks loosing money- especially when it's stolen.. sorry to hear that 0_0

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

First off, how much was it?

Secondly, I recommend not getting involved, as you could get into more trouble.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

just so you guys know he took 45$. all the money i had and i still need to get my g/f a gift for her birthday in Dec.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

well- i just for the time being- you're going to have to get creative ^_^ make her something special- cook her dinner- something that's not materialistic- that was she still gets something with meaning- and it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

...i dink it depends on who the person is (friend? enemy? stranger?) n if they kno that money is urs...i dont feel comfortable giving anymore advice without dis info...btw u mite wanna act
soon anyway since ppl tend to spend money very easily if its not theirs

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

A potentially dangerous situation awaits if you track down and find the person. I'd see if there's anyway you can steer the cops in the right direction with evidence if you can find it. It probably's a lost cause though. I agree with belmikry, you're gonna have to get creative. Hopefully your g/f will understand and she'll probably love you all the more for your creativeness if you take that path and treasure it all the more. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

If I were you, I'd back away actually. Just pretend that nothing ever happened. In case he hasn't learned from his very own mistakes and you still suspect of him stealing from you again, and he for sure does so and you catch him red-handed, then you can approach him and tell him what he had done wrong. Hopefully by then this problem won't arise ever again. Don't accuse anyone til you got all the facts. Then you'll be set. ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

i think it'll be tough to track the guy who pickpocketed you... but if you still want to do it, first think if it's worth your time and effort? even if you catch him again in the act, how will you get your stolen money back? im 100% sure he has used it up...

well $45 is not a very large amount of money and can be earned back in say 7 hrs working part time at $7/hr or would you want to spend longer hrs stalking this con artist?
if i were you, i would just suck it up and learn from this hard lesson...

PS:
if you explain to your gf your situation, im sure she'll understand... if she's not, go dump her :hmpf:

raging_otter

Not In

aww crap... sorry for the double posting

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Eyes of Hate

i just do whats best for me.

Signature

Ya you should probably track down the gay person.*haha sweet revenge*

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.