Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A little upset User - Minitokyo

A little upset User

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

I must say it, is very hard to see pissed off, but sometime the patience just ending.
I never say something about the deletion of scan or wallpaper because i thinked that
will make the site better, i never say something when some mine scans were deleted
because in the most part was the right thing to do (still wondering why was deleted a Darkangel
scan because blurry...when the original image is blurry around the warrior for show the velocity of the action)
i never say something every time the cold Bot Chi message knocked at my door..but now...i must admit...
im little pissed off.

Maybe something ask why, and the matter is simple...today i have checked MT and see that there are many scans
Creamy Mami, scans already posted by me. The first thing that i thinked was: Ehi...but the user dont check the gallery?
Second think: Ehi...they are in the wrong section...the right section is Creamy Mami...no Akemi Takada...
Third think: i have to report them or there will be problems

Then i have sent all reports (about 15) and now the "strange" thing....why my scans was deleted? Dont tell me that mines are with
a lower quality because is not true ( i have them in my HD and can showing you) dont tell me is because the new one have more video
resolution because as said in another topic is not that that make the quality of the pic, and DONT say that mine are posted after the new ones
(when i read that by Bot Chi i laughed) because the date of submission talk alone.

What i like to read is a simple, human and frankly answer....if my scans was bad..just tell me what is bad....and please...the carbon copy message of
Bot Chi is starting to make angry many people here......change it...

A worried User

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

.... celluz, I did come across your work and to hear you say this is indeed a shock to me. You did finally speak up, didn't you? I'm kinda glad you did. I hope you are doing alright - I'm not sure what kind of explanations you were able to see before-hand. Maybe it was a calculable error? Anyways, sorry about hearing your scans deleted. I hope they do come within intelligibly good reasons, and aren't simply just overlooked and removed for no apparent cause. Best of luck.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Bot-Chii

Divine Executioner

Quote: Bot Chi is starting to make angry many people here......change it...

excuse me? im sorry, but if i remember correctly, while some of your scans were indeed of higher quality, some of them were not, compared to the other scans.

please stop acting immature because few of your scans got deleted. for god's sake, if my deletion hurts you so much, you can stop submitting them. change me? please, ive been here ever since mt started, and if i was doing a bad job, this place would goto hell.

frankly, i'm sick of people posting threads about how dissappointed they are when their scans are deleted. suck it up, becaues why does it really matter? higher levels wont get you anywhere in this community after level 10 anyways. if some of you are mad at me, come and talk to my face about it, and i'll ban you if you're wrong, so you better be pretty darn sure you're correct.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ah...my my >_>;;
although i know you are upset that some of your scans were deleted, we do check them. closing.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.