Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who else has made a christmas layout so far? - Minitokyo

who else has made a christmas layout so far?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

with the contest now announced, who here has made a christmas theme for their userpage to compete?

this is just to see everyone else's more easily ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shirahana

white flower

Not me... =__=;

i mean.... there's still over two weeks before the deadline.... >_>

Heh heh...... I'm a procrastinator...... ^^;

But yeah.... I'll get it done.... sometime...... before the deadline...... hopefully....... x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

im not sure if ill have time
if i do maybe i will enter..
as some say, its not the prize, its the status!!!
XD

BTW i cant seem to change my userpage colors rite now, so ill try tomorrow, maybe
if i have some problems could you lend me a hand sephiroth? XD
its level restricted or what? :P

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

T_T I haven't started... i will have tiome.. schools finished .. but if my creativity gets off its ass.. and helps me.. dout it will *kicks little creativity off the couch*

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

T_T I haven't started... i will have tiome.. schools finished .. but if my creativity gets off its ass.. and helps me.. dout it will *kicks little creativity off the couch*

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Asahi

Asahi

gone

... i dont like christmas themes :sweat: so i think i cant join the contest ! .. havent time for it too.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Mine is mostly complete. I may still fiddle with the colors and the layouting a bit more, but the main idea is up on my userpage.

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Same here. I didn't send my submission yet because there might be some things to improve here and there... I wanted to keep the layout simple with the artwork I reworked and retouched. No fancy xmas typo or ornaments. Not sure if it'll fit the requirements. :/

I think I'm gonna try... do we just make a custom userpage? Is that it? And then if it wins, its chosen as the site-wide skin?

Hehe, sorry, I'm a newb. Is there even a way to change the site-wide skin just for yourself? Or can we only change our userpage skins?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.