Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mario Baseball Announced!! - Minitokyo

Mario Baseball Announced!!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Shine Get!! XD Anyways, Japan recently announced this new title, and not much is known about it. All thats known is that it will have nintendo characters (hopefully, and possibly non Mario characters i.e. Link) and thats pretty much it. So, do you think this game will be a flop, or an awesome game?

I believe that it will be at least 100 times better than Mario Tennis, as it is made by the most reolutionary company ever. Now i can dominated the diamond!!! Mwahahahahaha!

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Hmmmm...i dont know i enjoy the other mario sports titles (like golf and tennis) but baseball? I'll at least give it a shot the other games surprised me, maybe this one will too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I voted for "i need more info".. seemed logical to me.. though I already knew this game was coming our way either last week or the week before that....

I have failed as the Games Group admin....

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

mario baseball? what the...? tennis and golf were okay, but basball, this i'd like to see. next you'd have a mario monopoly on sports games, mario soccer, mario water polo....

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

WTF?! First Mario Golf, then Mario Tennis, and now Mario Baseball? XD Wow, what will the next line of Nintendo sports will be?! Kudos, Vivid, didn't see that one coming!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Heh heh, im at school right now researching something, i shouldnt be talking to you all! :X Anyways, thanks for the kudos, now back to work!

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.