Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top 3 Naruto characters and why? - Minitokyo

Top 3 Naruto characters and why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

it's impossible for me to pick top 3 so im just gonna name all my favs
kakashi=cause he's like lade back deadly just...so...cool!
kiba=cause hes got a cute dog and he's all like animalistic
shikamaru= cause he's like a super genius but doesn't care about anything is always calm and has no sense of pride so he's not cocky like sasuke
naruto=cause he's like all determined and doesn't go back on his word qoute" that is my way of the ninja
gai =cause he's hilariously funny and corny
and last but not least LEE!!!=cause he's also hilariously funny and also cool and uncool at the same time

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

lyn02

lyn02

yoru!

1) Sasuke - He's being an @ss, but i still love him :sweat:
2) Lee - adorable! (plus, his taijutsu is waaaay awsome)
3) Shikamaru - what can I say? He's the one and only shika!! (bow down to the almightly genius!)

+ In a white room, where blood was like rose petals and Death had two faces +
Signature

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

3rd favorite: naruto (funniest person i`ve ever seen so far)
2nd favorite: kakashi (fastest person alive in my opinion and he`s got an awesome shadow eye)
and my top favorite is sakura cause she is a kick ass female that beats the boys to a pulp..

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

1- Shikamaru: he's a genius;
2- Gaara: before his "conversione" he was pure evil ^^
3- Rock Lee: because he's a little Bruce Lee :P

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Haku - Innocently angsty
Sasuke - Angsty bastard!
Neji - Angsty and sulking
Angsty dudes for me. ^^;;

-The Lemony One

pen-kun

pen-kun

gumbercules

um.....
shikamaru: he is smart, level headed, and a lazy bastard like me
shino: he is kind of a loner, but in a cool way....... plus his bugs are sweet
hinata: so adorably shy

...AWWW Peaches!

Signature

'Blackmail is such an ugly word. i prefer extortion, the "x" makes it sounds cool.'

Tough question...ok, herew I go

1) Kakashi: (my alltime favourite!) he's funny and laid back but when push comes to shove he really kicks ass!! Gotta love his perv side too, jejeje and he's also really misterious (oh how I'd love to see his face!!!)

2) Shikamaru: he's so smart, his attitude rocks, he's a hell of a team leader! what else can I say?

3) Rock Lee: I loved him from day 1, he's so funny!!! But he can also kick some ass!!

Others that I really like include Tsunade, Naruto, 4th Hokage, Jiraiya...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

Youbi

Youbi

Dood!

Hmm there's many cool character ..; so my three best are:

1_Itachi : 'Cause he is so strong and really stylish (yay he is the best ahahah) and because he don't like Sasuke too XD

2_Jiraiya : 'Cause he is the Reo senniiiiiiiiiin and he make me laugh ! But when it's time to fight he become really strong with his jutsus.

3_And I don't have a third character ... (Oh yes perhaps Tsunade tje Godaime ... because of her breasts !!! :x )

Naruto - he never gives up and just wants to be the strongest.
Kakashi - he's just generally all around awesome.
Shikamaru - he is very smart and seems lazy. But he knows when to help out and whats best for his friends.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

shikamaru - hes lazy like me~ he has high iq! a bit like me =p except I am inferior in iq and lazier
and the 2 young hyuugas.. byakugan rox! =p if not for the nerves there~ o.O

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

1. Hinata
2. Kurenai
3. Kyuubi

As you can see... I don't like a lot of the Naruto characters. I find most of them annoying (very annoying) but anyone who's following the manga knows what's going to happen soon so it can completely change.

My favorites.. are
Naruto - he's always funny hehe and has a cool personality
Yondaime - He looks cool and well.. seems cool?
Sasuke - He looks cool too.. don't like the evil him though.... XP
Yeah

My favs are
Orochimaru - Strong and cool looking.
Neji - Like this fighting style/techniques aswell as the byakugan
Gaara - Strong and cool looking. Gots a cool outfit.

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

1)Kakashi = Dunno
2)Itachi = Cool
3)Jiraiya = Strong and cool

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

good choices people :D

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

This is going to be hard, since I like everyone (with very few exeptions), but here goes:
1) defenitely Hinata Hyuuga. She's my favorite female character. I just love the way she blushes. Plus she's cute and has a big heart. And she can kick butt, if she'll find enough courage that is.
2) probably Rock Lee. He's funny, but I also like his way of life. I respect his determination. Plus, he's way of fighting is awesome!
3) This is the hardest to choose, because everyone else seems as good for this place. But since I have to choose, I guess it should be Naruto. He's funny, works hard and Hinata have a crush on him, so he has to be special :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Naruto because he is very funny

Sasuke because he is a bad ass

Rock Lee just rocks. Good character plot.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.