Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who gets the anime network?? - Minitokyo

Who gets the anime network??

page 1 of 1 6 total items

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

I don't if this is a post already, but here goes. Who out there gets or would like to (like myself for one)? And if you don't know it's the channel put out by ADV Flimes. I know myself I've been waiting forever for it to come out in Rockford.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

hey blue i work for time warner cable in texas and ive been waiting too it's not out yet we have something where u can access it like a free pay per view that's all so i cant give an update sorry.....

I have it but its like arkive said, its like a free pay per view where you can pick which episode you want to watch. I dont watch it too much though they show mostly (maybe all) dubbed anime, and a lot of the series, unfourtanly, I'm just not that in to. But its still nice to have :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

what? pay per view anime... ewww... i'd rather buy the dvds
and i suppose they dont give you the option to watch it subbed or give you packages like watching a complete series... what a ripoff!

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

Well reason why I ask is its easier on the wallet then buying dvds(even if it's dubbed)
Thanks I don't know that it was out on a free pay per view thing. But I still don't have it even in my pay per view.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

I get the channel, but I really don't like watching dubs, so I never watch it.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.