Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad animal experiences - Minitokyo

Bad animal experiences

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

i hate dogs now!! >X i've been a dog person for 15 years now but now after how i see theyre so easily replaced and how dustructive they are. mainly because the dog my mom got, the same day my cocker spaniel died no less, he craped in my room (4 times in the house total) dug out my couch, and he actually bit me. Oh, and just so u know hes a mix of boxer and great dane.

Tell me if anything similar or worse happened to you.
!!!INU KIRAI!!!

shhho

shhz!

hmmm dogs are ok to me.. but there are some which are rather naughty..
like when im jogging down the park... they just like to chase after me.. probably they just want to have some fun.. but i got quite panic because i thought it was chasing after me to BITE ME!! grrr their barkings are always so annoying :hmpf:

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. mai worst animal experience, when i was 8 and mai older brother was 10 we were ridin our bikes home from our friends and mai brother went ahead and told me to go faster "i ask y" and suddenly i saw a white dog runnin afta me and.... i ran over it and fell ova. LOL. Well ok ok mayb it's not a bad experience for me but it was for the dog cuz it started to walk bac to it's limping. XD

Crows - when I was in elementary school and waking there. I was eating a sandwich and a crow suddenly swooped past my head and kept doing that. Luckily, my school was only a 4 min walk and I ran as fast as I could since I was so freaked out.

I was around 5 when I was attacked by a pack of (wild?) dogs at a secondary school nearby. All I remember was that I was knocked down by the dogs and adults taking bamboo sticks beating and chasing the dogs away. I was lucky I wasn't bitten but I had some pretty bad scratches and a bump on my head. >.< I don't like big dogs.

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

I've disliked large dogs ever since a Doberman Pinscher bit me on the leg when I was a wee lad.

Well when i was around 8, I thought it would be cool if I let my gerbils run around on the floor. So I left to get a drink, came back in the room...and *crunch* I stepped on one of them. That had to be the worst experience I've ever had with animals. =(

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.