Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can u live without technology? - Minitokyo

Can u live without technology?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Spill the beans : )

I can't see any connection with what you said and the title of this topic, but oh well. :nya:

New things are always nice and preferred, but there are old things that have memories which can't be replaced.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i can't live without technology
coz i born in present with so many various tech is spread and wide-world
almost everything, in present, connecting with technology
but if
i were life in the past, i can live without it
it's all depend on the human adaptation on their neighbourhood
and where they live ,if u live in past where everything almost manual
u will adapt to it and live however u will do for survive

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

if i really have to...i spent 4 weeks in alaska on a fishing boat :P it was fun in its own..good money, great people and fun times, altho on the 4th week the only thing that kept me going is 3~5 advil every 3~4 hrs...yea i can do it..do i wanna give it up forever? i dun think so :p

~aa

my pet is a shark

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

There is one funny thing I would like to mention about this thread of yours.

Back then, about 30 years ago, people would live fine without much technology in the way.

Nowadays, it's totally the opposite.
Too many people are now too prone and too independent on even the simplest of things that technology has to bring, whether it is filtering the water you drink at home, flushing the toilet, running the fridge on, turning on the TV - any sort of stuff like that.

If the technology network would collapse, you would not believe how many people would panic on this sort of issue. That's why people have to wake and up and realize not to be dependent on technology too much you know. But alas, the general public will be sucked more into this absolute wonderful circle that technology has to offer...

A couple months ago, if anyone could remember, parts of New York was shut down because of some sort of accident that cause a mass wide surge and sufficient chaotic disruptive event that left nearly the entire city without power for a while. Did you see the panic on many of those people's faces? Unfortunately, it happened in our part of the country to, here in Canada.

So to make it quite clear, yeah - not many can live without technology. That's how life goes, I guess...

**Chomps on an apple**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I don't think I could live without technology. I need it to cook, eat, sleep, and pretty much everything I do each and every day. Besides, hunting something, cooking it over a fire, and eating it with utensils made out of twigs isn't my idea of a good life. XD

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by teejayI don't think I could live without technology. I need it to cook, eat, sleep, and pretty much everything I do each and every day. Besides, hunting something, cooking it over a fire, and eating it with utensils made out of twigs isn't my idea of a good life. XD

TOtally agreed : )

kroocshanc

a curious cat

mmm.. i can live and survive in the world.. but... i can't really live my life.. u know what i mean? ok.. maybe that didn't make sense.. point is rite now i need technology cuz i'm used to having technology as a given

I can't live without technology... But I guess I could always take some time out to enjoy the countryside (even then, I would still need basic technology).

I can, but I'll be bored to death.

Signature Image

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

well I can live without technology but I would need my friends.. else its impossible!
but now with money talk all the time.. how can you work for good pay without tech? its difficult.. very

I can't live without technology, it's part of the evolution and also part of industrialization to our countries future..... I always support the technology for which is good for the nation.....

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog Near The Bank Of The River......

No way, to see anime, need technology, so that goes. So what about the desktop wallpaper, its tech too.

NoseBLeed

Photoshop?

maybe(never tried that before though), but it will be tough. Actually i'm too lazy to live in such world. I better die and fly to heaven...

Rest in peace...
Signature

valsimot

wingless

i could live without tech:\ , but does anyone want to?

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Only if it's a packaged deal with no need to ever work again. Most job fields require some computer knowledge now so no technology = no work is fine for me.

Signature

I lost my internet connection for a few days, felt like the worst days of my life -.-
Kinda pathetic if you think about it.

Droknar

the Socially Inept

I personally don't believe any human could survive without technology. According to Webster's, technology is a practical application of knowledge. People equating a camping trip aren't quite accurate in portraying a lack of technology.

No fire. No clothes. No knives. No shoes. The only things you would have to survive are what comprises your body. Reduction to a purely beastial state. We would die of exposure or fall prey to predators within days if the environment is hostile.

Our mind and our intellect have developed over time right along side technology. We continue to apply our intellect to solve problems and discover easier, more efficient means of accomplishing tasks. Technology is as much a part of us as feathers are to a bird. A bird could not fly without its feathers. We could not survive without our mind, and as such, our technology.

I spent four months without an internet connection and a computer in my room. I honestly think I would have went through withdrawal if I didn't have my PS2 and a TV with me.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i don't really know, but i'd like to.... the problem is that what i'll need not to be bored are books (and mangas ahah), and these are printed through computer process, ink is obtained thanks to oil and chemical process
+ if you want to live without technology, that means you gonna be a monk or something, make your own food, grow it and such, and i don't think anyone can build his own house, grow a self sufficient food etc.....

but still i'd like to be some kinda hermit, and it's good to sometimes take a break from technology (no computer, no tv, no neon lights, no adds everywhere ^_^' )
hail to our mother nature :)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nope~
well yah I can LIVE without em
but I would be boring as heck =\
all in all, I need technology to keep my head straight~ :nya:

We can all live without technology, people have in the past and people can now, the only question is whether or not we're willing to accept it.

shirahana

white flower

If I was never introduced to technology.... then I would be able to live with it... But since it's part of my daily life, I wouldn't be able to live without it >_<;

Plus, think how simple our lives would be without technology.... Every day, we'd have to focus on just staying alive... But now that we have technology, we can concentrate on other things.... and call ourselves "civilized"....

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.