Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One thing u want to change, if u can back to Past - Minitokyo

One thing u want to change, if u can back to Past

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

just want to know
what u want to change
if u can change one thing on ur past ?

me :
will change my major in programming to art <_<
i duno who is that push me in the 'dark hole' in programming >.<
so here i am, depressed with my work and study
luckly, i found Minitokyo that can release my stress on my real life ^^

so what u wanna change ^^ ?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I should've never move from one country to another country : )
It's stessing lol

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

study harder on tests that I haven't done so well on instead of going on the compy....like right now will be the past later.....XD

d611691

back

You can change you major if you don't like it, I change my major in my second year of college. Although I don't regret this choice, I still don't what I want...

If I can go back to past, I want study more before exam. ^_^' I always thought this after exam. -_-

My choice of college, and what classes I chose to take in college.

Signature Image

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Quote by calisqoI should've never move from one country to another country : )It's stessing lol

Tell me about it I've moved like 5 times now. Though it is cool to meet new ppl. Such when I lived in Misawa Air base , Japan. That was a pretty cool place to be.

As of now I dont have any regrets on what i done in the past , or its because i cant think of any at the moment :P

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by d611691You can change you major if you don't like it, I change my major in my
second year of college. Although I don't regret this choice, but I
still don't what I want...
If I can go back to past, I want study more before exam. ^_^' I always
thought after exam. -_-

wanna do that but the money >.<
i hate it >.<
too much expense

ps: yuju, change ur behaviour on the exam thing XD

To change the fate of dodbirds! I'd save a dodobird, bring it back to the present and sell it for millions of dollars. XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

To save my best friend who once was lost... a long time ago.... if only I could only stop her from going to that party...

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Takoyaki114To change the fate of dodbirds! I'd save a dodobird, bring it back to the present and sell it for millions of dollars. XD

lol r u serious ^^'

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

nothing really!, i'm like so much my life! there are some bad days, and sometimes good days!, but i haven't any regrets about it! ^^

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I would want to not be such a hardcore gamer in the past that I slept so little and barely knew my classmates.. and also grew to be so plump

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by CelessaTo save my best friend who once was lost... a long time ago.... if only I could only stop her from going to that party...

sorry to hear that... though you're not being clear enough about the 'lost' thing... kinda *zapp* dissapearing , o.O or ... ?

for me, I want to make up with my last gf... I know it's sad, but it's kinda saddening me that she's not around anymore -_- *sighs*
now she's not there for me anymore, and only fate knows what's coming...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by KorganoS
for me, I want to make up with my last gf... I know it's sad, but it's
kinda saddening me that she's not around anymore -_- *sighs*
now she's not there for me anymore, and only fate knows what's coming...

me pats korgie
*don't worry , she will back or u will finda another one ^^*
i'm sure u will

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

tho I'm still about a few month away from uni, what I will be majoring in uni will be partly decided when I'm still in high school. and right now [well my school ends today ^_^"] I'm taking accounting course which I'm really regretting since I shud have gone in da tech course >_>
something that I like more >_>

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Oh man... too ... actually WAY TOO MANY things I wana change. XD

school is okay for me .....

but I guess just on the past year or so, some investments .... lol... "I'm money crazy" lol.... XD

-should never EVER GOT out of my Sirus radio investment. brought at 1.60-ish sold at 3.30 ish ... now 6.70 ish... could of got 5X the return ... hack I would of been really set for that one. T_T "why MUST I MISS OUT ON THE chance TO freedom!!! WHY!!!"
-should never EVER trust Nortel Network. got in at 3.55 for 25000 share sold at 3.35 T_T lost of $5000 USD & 2 months tme! "I was so depress after that I don't know"....
-should Brought more of CMGI got in at 1.19 now 1.55-ish
-should of have some back bone and play Stem cell stocks more in the week before US election. "could of make so so SO much more money on that week. if I had the balls to do it, I would probably set for life." XD
-Should of turn all my and my parents money into EURO when they first came out! lol... XD look at that Euro go!!!!!

Btw: you can ignore all that stuff I said up there.... just feel like saying that junk cause I could of ... should of ... would of... blah whatever... so much ... regrets...

Quote by jackalx66so here i am, depressed with my work and study
luckly, i found Minitokyo that can release my stress on my real life ^^

lol... yeah... its kind of the same reason I got so into this place at first. "other than just looking for some anime stuff" lol... XD school & my work IS so crazy, sometimes I just gotta hear someone say you did a good job on something on a "rainny day" when its just you and the comp. and this place "so far" has some friendly ppl that will give some happy foughts although me and this place didn't start out very good. XD

and KorganoS ... oh man... love... I don't know..... you found better.... I'm sure you will... ^^ Love hurts... but hey you're still young, theres always better ones out there waiting for ya. ^^

Signature

NoseBLeed

Photoshop?

Hmm...Probably go to music school and study harder.

Rest in peace...
Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

worked harder this year i changed citys and school and i slacked around all yeah i mean i still passed everything but i could have done alot better like in previous years

Also would of liked to spend more time with my mothers real father my mother never knew him either she only found out who he was liek a few months before he died i meet him once and he was honestly one of the nicest men in the world he didnt die of old age he was actually not that old it was because of a car crash thing that made it harder was he died on my bday and i got a card from him that very hard for me to talk about this also so ill just leave it at that...

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Only one thing? Oh jackie...can I just imagine them more than one? Can I? Can I? But whatever the answer is, this is the list :D :
1. Chose computing instead of accounting,
2. Grab those chances to be a professional photographer than burying myself in accounting problems,
3. Say yes to that man several years ago! (the same fate as Korgie, hiks!)

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

lol. good question you got here jackal-senpai! well 1 thing 4 sure is that i was hoping 4 "that" incident never happened cuz it changes my course of life... *sighs*

everything that happened yesterday -_-

Hmm,...to get good scores for the exams over the last two years so I would never have change the nicest school I've ever study in my whole life to this (now) stupid school I've ever study in my whole life. =P *sob* I want my lovely school and my best friend back!

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

interesting question.

well...i want to go back one year and i to change the way I acted to this guy.
he was very nice and sweet to me and i was been a bitch because i couldn't keep my guard down. tt.tt

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

There's not too much of anything that I would change in the past because everthing that I do I have a reason for it and I have no regrets.Like TemplarKnihg I too have moved like several times in the last year,but I would have come so far and might so many people(or this site) if it wasn't for that.The only thing I can think of that I would change is my grandmother's passing.I feel that it wasn't her time to go and I didn't even get a chance to hug her when she was still in the hospital ill.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.