Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEEN SPAM BY SPAMMER!!! XO - Minitokyo

BEEN SPAM BY SPAMMER!!! XO

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Okay, this is kind of crazy cause there was this guy who's been spamming like no tomorrow on some ppl's guestbook. goes by the username of "1440204632" while I was waiting for a message this guy just pull a spamm-a-thon on me. XO

Is there like a way for us to del the spam message on our guestbook when it comes to this kind of thing. cause now I got a really annoying 10+ message going down my usepage saying the same god dam thing and thats really annoying. XO

And if anyone has the same problem or just got spam by that man, and may wana suggest some kind of thing about it or just simply wana give that guy a piece of your mind "in pain" feel free to speak you mind. :angry: "under the rules of lanuage of course," XD

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

The guy was banned. Ill delete his spams from your guestbook, gimme a sec.

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

yeah- he's spammed in my guestbook and several others- but nothing like yours! *just looked* so sorry Frosty-san! that must be horrible!! it says he's been banned for a couple hours- now i don't know exactly how that process works, but hopefully he's gone for now.. thanks to the mods who quickly removed of this pest btw ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

http://poring.minitokyo.net/
check that guy too
he spam me and saki gb and other member too u_u

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

- -,that guy spam me too,maybe Poring and 1440204632 is the same,i dunno u.u,i hope Osiris-Sama make something about that Poring guy.

K I R A B O S H I !

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

maybe diff guys, friends maybe ^^ i thought sheqel made it so you couldnt have multiple account on one ip but i spose that is very easy to get around ^^
yeah 1440404632 spammed alot :P including towards me

Quote by FrostyI got a really annoying 10+ message going down my usepage

He makes more then 40 spam messages in my GB. I think he crazy.

Quote by OsirisThe guy was banned. Ill delete his spams from your guestbook, gimme a sec.

Help me too, pleazzze.

Signature

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Eyes of Hate

well. thats what happens wen yu click on the Post Reply button too much.

Signature

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Gosh this guy spammed my guestbook too! Damn >____<!! Osi pwease help delete it too if you can ._. bad guys around in MT lately t____t

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by Lemur

Quote by FrostyI got a really annoying 10+ message going down my usepage

He makes more then 40 spam messages in my GB. I think he crazy.

Quote by OsirisThe guy was banned. Ill delete his spams from your guestbook, gimme a sec.

Help me too, pleazzze.

sure thing bud

Signature

*rofl~* Once, some idiot spammed one of my scans with nearly 200 posts. XD What a retard. The scan got deleted because of that. ^_^' But it's back now, so it's all good.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well I check Yumi's page and...

"8h 22m ago"

I wonder how he got them all in the same time at once o_O

but... he still would've been spamming even if it didn't come out 10 times...

Poring posted some stuff about picute in my GB... dunno what the hell he meant tho...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

I got something strange like that from a username "poring" - listed as a banned member. Kind of an odd, rambling one sentence post that had me scratching my head.
Wonder if he/she/it wrote a little script to do that - I can't imagine someone is really *that* lifeless.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

shirahana

white flower

I've never been spammed ^_^ *considers self lucky*

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

I've been spammed too Frosty-kun. I know how you feel. I got a comment on my latest wallie, and when I went to thank the person for the comment, I saw at least 5 other people who had quoted him saying the exact same thing about their wallies. It really made me mad b/c comments should be specific and personal, not some generalized message that you post on every wallie so you can raise your level. thank goodness they banned him. I don't know how the banning thing works, but in case he comes back on and starts spamming again, his useraname is Blackmetal. So be careful b/c he might be spamming you.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i got spam as well by poring...i really dont get the meaning of spam...looked up the dictionary and sees nothing...!anyway...if one of the mods can delte that post from GB...i will be really apprcieated...thanx...too late to type this...i didnt realize he was spamming...dont get the true meaning of spam...sigh

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.