Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys vs girls - Minitokyo

Guys vs girls

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I heard someone said that guys love girls who look beautiful, but girls love guys who can say beautiful words. Is that true?

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

lol.
I dunno.

I'm waiting for the answer too ^_^

KiYa

KiYa

Quotes for me

it is true that guys love girls who are beutiful...if a girl has some thing(s) that have beauty about her, "like the way she always retreats back when i tickle her" and the way she has managed to be ticklish all over", and other little things like that makes a girl full of beauty. of course that is my opinion and not the opinion of all, but thats what i believe

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

After a serious thinking.
I think both guys and girls like their opposite looks : ) this day
Not much about the personality thing no more.

That'ts what I think at the moment at least. : )
someone prove me wrong : )

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

well most guys love girls who look beautiful since thats the first thing that sets into your mind..
but most of the time its the other things that makes you love your girl
you don't see all the wives around to be beautiful to you yet they are to their husbands..
to me everyone becomes beautiful when their inner part shows..

I am a boy.. so don't know about girls loving guys who say beautiful words but I doubt =p
seems to me like the guy is a playboy this way

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

It's when people act shy that makes people look so cute - girls and guys alike. ^^

i could say personality does kick in as well.

If you approach someone who is always gigglish, emotional, yet, heart-warming <mostly girls again>, then you can see why people appreciate the beauty of these people. They represent purity at its best and finest.

Beautiful words make a person sound nice too. I like to see that in every guy - to write a poem of love to the one he likes the most. **Sighs** That would be beautiful in my opinion too.

And obviously, girls are beautiful because of their anatomy figure. It's too obvious. Girls like us wanna look hot cuz we are, haha! ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

gah.... zip it Cel and let the man explain..... XD ^_^' *wondering if the last sentence is true* ...don't lie to these people now aye? XD hahahaha...

man, girls like kickass superguys and guys like kickass supergirls, pretty simple actually... but of course, it depends on every person now yeah? Of course... sure, us guys like babes with a great anatomy, but there's also those that prefer how girls look when they're smiling, the glare in their eyes....mmmm....beautiful.......gah..... and you got the rest. I am a kickass superguy that likes fightgirls that's not too muscular nor too slim, a girl that doesn't act like some nasty ho, a girl that acts like the girls here on MT, just add that with a girl that got beautiful and lively eyes, that's always happy and smiling like if the day today and the day after tomorrow is a day worth living.... a girl that wouldn't betray nor deceive, a gir.... umm... heh ^_^' heh.. sorry.... that's my girl alright....

and the girls..... i have no idea.... i don't care either XD ^_^' hahaha.... *sneaking away*

but anyway.... we've been raised with the knowledge that girls should be slim and pretty while guys should be masculine and pretty. In asia though.... the rules for guys works in another way. But see... the history and adjustment of life writes itself from generation to generation, so who knows... maybe next millenia, us guys might prefer chubby zit-faced chicks and the chicks might prefer chubby jobless and perverted and hairless 30 year oldies. See... no offence to anyone, but my point is... we do still evolve, so will our taste and anatomy for the opposite part ^_^

Signature

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Doubt you can say there is any real rule to this, it all varies from person to person some girls/guys dont even like guys/girls but prefer their own gender... And what attracts us to other persons could be a variety of things all to the little suble things you have stored in your DNA to how somehow looks good in the view that you have inherited from the community.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah.... those are queer people, hahaha...

but that's what i'm tryin' to say minus all the rest... people do like others in relative to their environments, so let's say.... the japs are used to see jap babes, so of course... they either like the jap babes or jap guys X_x But those are a majority to the others that likes foreign people.... i think these others are bored of the same kind, hahaha... but it's mostly about environment, you've been raised to see the social community etc.

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Everyone has a natural inclination towards some physical feature in the opposite gender. For example, I am driven crazy by a particular hairstyle and hair texture. Hair seems to be what I like most in a cute girl.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Quote by BarbaraI heard someone said that guys love girls who look beautiful, but girls love guys who can say beautiful words. Is that true?

Well, I can't say much for the guys being as I'm not one myself, but i think it's safe to assume that it depends on the guy, right? For example, if the guy was extremely shallow, this saying would probably apply. Then, there's also the form of beauty as KiYa said earlier = something about a girl that makes her beautiful excluding physical looks... but of course, these two facts apply to girls as well. Example:: shallow girls wouldn't give if a guy could be romantic or not as long as he had a body that was 2 die 4. But then there are also girls, like myself, who would admire a guy with the ability to express his affection in poetic words. ^.^ Either way, as I've stated before, it depends on what type of person the guy and the girl is.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Personally, speaking on the female side of things, girls are more emotional, so they like guys who can touch their souls - win them with words. At least for me, I'm definitely more into a guy who can speak his mind, and can speak things that I wanna hear too rather than someone who just looks hot. A mix of both would be awesome ;)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

so if you met this supergeek with alot of zits all over the face and smelled pretty bad with a bad breath, you would wanna date him if he could overpower you with words? ^_^ Hahaha.... man, you sure about that yeah? Haha.... XD ^_^'

but i agree.. girls are more emotional.... they cry alot.... all the time actually XD ^_^' hahah.... nah, just messing... but a mix is always good... someone that isn't some moronic smooth-talker plus looks pretty good, those guys are called kickass superguys and you're lookin' at one right now *standing tall* ^_^ XD hahaha.....

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote: Hahaha.... man, you sure about that yeah? Haha...

The start would be rough, but if the nerd was a master of words, then certainly.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

teee hee AnG thinks it sO tru .. ^___________________ ^ .. most guys wuvs beautiful girlz .. and girls wuv sweet guys more then beauty .. mi wuvs sweeetnezzz guys .. XD

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

I used to think that physical attraction was the hook, and the person's personality, wit and intellect were more of the foundation for a relationship. Yet, I've been looking at some of my friends hook-up recently, and its completely contrary to my old view! Now I don't know what to think. But I do know that any attempt to read a girl from around here poetry would result in laughter/loss of all respect.
Still, I think you have to be a little physically attracted to someone for any kind of relationship to work, though its not nearly as important as the person themself.

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

This whole topic is bunk. C'mon folks. Really.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

awwww, come on girls... admit it...... you wouldn't date some superugly supergeek no matter how smooth his talk is now yeah? Man.... hahahaha..... goddess....

ok, to all of you... no offence on the scenario below aye? If you feel hit by it, then i feel sorry for you.... but else... there's no probs... so far, it's fiction... ok girls, let's get on with it.

imagine yourself into this scenario...
Let's say... you're walking through your school, college or university or any main halls or whatever, and a few nerd dudes are standing next to their lockers drooling and staring at you. These 5 nerds looks like the ones below...

Nerd #1 www.ebaumsworld.com/images/diaper2.jpg
Nerd #2 www.ebaumsworld.com/images/bert.jpg
Nerd #3 www.ebaumsworld.com/images/walt.jpg
Nerd #4 www.ebaumsworld.com/images/eddie.jpg
Nerd #5 www.ebaumsworld.com/images/Me.jpg

ok, ok... let's say that these 5 guys had enough wits to smooth talk, and so they do. Could you possibly imagine yourself date any of these, if they for example approached you with flowers and chocolate, maybe a love letter, and said...

Line #1 Hey my wonderful lady... *smile* i love the way you smile and the glare in your eyes, if there would be anything more divine than you.... then it would be god..... you're the most beautiful being i've ever seen... my heart would bleed for you and you only... *fabio* blablabla...

Line #2 Hey you beautiful thing... *smile* have we met before? Haha.... i thought so... but here, these chocolates and flowers are for you, just thought i would buy some, but got no one to give 'em to. By the way... it was nice to meet you *handshake* my name's Nerd, do you mind if i can have your number maybe? *smile*

Line #3 Me want beer! Woman get me beer! Now! Then we sex! Ouga! Ouga! *burp*

ok, enough smooth talking.... see.... maybe you would change your mind now yeah? ^_^ heheheh.... who's da man!!! XD Xan's the man!!! Hahhaa...

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

...:::Reply to Xandy's Post:::...
Alright, it's physically impossible for any guy who could talk that smoothly to look like that. Seriously, a person who would know how to talk like that would also have to be quite classy and high in stature. And not all nerds look like that.... - some are actually quite cute ^^ - but that's besides the point... Mainly, the point is that the way a person talks and acts will obviously and inevitably will reflect their personality, but as does the way a person looks. No one says that they have to be drop-dead gorgeous, but even the typical nerd with glasses and goofy clothing can keep himself well-kept and presentable to any girl. By the way, the first line was actually quite sweet. The second line seemed to have a hint of hitting on the girl and the last line I wouldn't even count as sweet talk <--- in other words, even though the first might pass, the second has a chance of being slapped int he face, and with the third, it can basically be guaranteed.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahah... why thanks lily.... quite a few compliments there yeah? XD hahaha.... i'm kickass ya know.... so of co.... wth?! XD ^_^' anyway... i think that my line would be the 3rd line... that's the best one... hahahaha....

but well, to add further notice.... i believe that if you're brave enough to actually approach a girl or guy that you like, it'll have to do with either bravery or stupidity. Of course.... if you're a good-lookin' fella, then you got more guts to approach someone and talk with her because you know that the chances are higher to be friend with him/her. And..... if you look like the pics above, i'm pretty sure, the esteem won't be that high, so if she denies talking with you... the self-esteem will unfortunately decrease.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

My my xandman, at it again? Tsk tsk - wonder if good lucks and good charms can win a girl's heart over. lmao

- A nice looking guy, that'd be a first. Haven't seen one in a while over here >_>

Well put winterlilac, I agree. Not everyone falls into the same group here. That's why I like diversity at its finest. It's the reflection of a person's personality that gets the best of ya.

**Chomps on an apple**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

hahahhahaha xandy you are soooooo funny!!!
ROFL!!!! *falls off chair*
what u talkin about??? those nerds are hawtties!!!! ^________^
Lol 'zip it cel and let the man explain' ROFL
Weeeelll...I think initially looks draw you but often (with girls) sweet guys are the ones that win you over, but usually these sweet guys are goodlooking, but not drop dead gorgeous coz those guys are sometimes all houghty toughty ^____^
As for guys liking girls, im not sure but I think they like a bit of eye candy yea??? (n___n)

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

Quote by CelessaIt's when people act shy that makes people look so cute - girls and guys alike. ^^ i could say personality does kick in as well. If you approach someone who is always gigglish, emotional, yet, heart-warming <mostly again girls>, then you can see why people appreciate the beauty of these people. They represent purity at its best and finest. Beautiful words make a person sound nice too. I like to see that in every guy - to write a poem of love to the one he likes the most. **Sighs** That would be beautiful in my opinion too. And obviously, girls are beautiful because of their anatomy figure. It's too obvious. Girls like us wanna look hot cuz we are, haha! ^^

i think Celessa's got the gist of it. what makes a girl attractive is her physical looks but what makes a pretty girl stick out from the crowd is how fun she is and how happy and heart warming her personality is. I know i like a girl who is always smiling ^__^.

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

you again Cel!?? wth... hahaha.. nagging the kickass superguy as always i see... ^_^ hahaha... *nudges Cel to make her choke on her apple*

hahahahaha! *bows* yes indeed cloud, i'm the kickass superguy! :D haha... and wth!?Hawties?! Would you date the guy in diapers maybe yeah? Haha.... and yeah! Let da man explain! XD hahahahaha....

and whakapunani.. it's true that a nice girl that got a nice smile with a great personality is attractive although she's not "supermodel" attractive. But i bet that in that little head of yours, you were not thinking of an ugly babe smiling when you posted that yeah? ^_^

to sum it up and enhance my point, there's a limit for how far people are willing to go. But of course.... we all got different opinions, so i don't know about you guys.... maybe you prefer superugly guys/girls that's nice and got a good smile until she/he stops smiling returning to uglyness again, hahahahaha XD ^_^' :P

Signature

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.