Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys vs girls - Minitokyo

Guys vs girls

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

I think guys like girl for they look too and girls like a guy that are good looking too. I feel sorry for my friend he's best friend got a girlfriend and now he and him don't do stuff anymore.I don't know what girl and guy think about. I'm a guy but my friends tell me i never understan this beacsue i don't have feeling:)

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Heh he,I kinda like what Celessa and WinterIliac have been saying^uu^.I do see how most guys and girls go straight for looks,so it makes them seems real shallow.I on the other hand try to not only look at how gorgeous someone is,but I try to see how their personality is and how they act.Finding out there interest amon other things are a plus for me.I'm also one of those people who like given compliments yo women jsut becasue I love to see them smile and be nice to them,it's how I am^uu^.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

ROFL man this is funny!!!! ^_______^
Oh yea xandy, that guy in the diapers....You would have to turn on the air conditioning when he is around!!!! hawtness central!!!!
Now let the girl explain ...*throws cherry pips at kickass superguy*
Everyone wants a goodlooking gf/bf with a great personality, but its pretty hard to find the perfect beau...So I spose just like xandy said, it depends how far people are willing to go, although some people dont like nerds, others marry them. Different people like different things in their gf/bf. But yea, we are fashioned by hollywood where Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston reside, so everyone wants to be good looking and married to good looking people, but often just sweet, normal (not ugly, xandy) guys are prefered over tanned beach bods!! ^_____^ now where was I??? oh yes *chases Brad Pitt*

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Wow, quite a lot interesting ideas. I really appreciate. I have this question because one of my friends used to say to me that she just wanted to make friends with someone beautiful or handsome, she didn't care about their personality. Her bf first of all has to be good-looking, other things can not be so important as that. I did not agree with her at all but it seems like many people have the same thought as her. That's why I want to consult this problem with you guys. Thanks a lot :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by cloudcherryROFL man this is funny!!!! ^_______^
Oh yea xandy, that guy in the diapers....You would have to turn on the air conditioning when he is around!!!! hawtness central!!!!
Now let the girl explain ...*throws cherry pips at kickass superguy*
Everyone wants a goodlooking gf/bf with a great personality, but its pretty hard to find the perfect beau...So I spose just like xandy said, it depends how far people are willing to go, although some people dont like nerds, others marry them. Different people like different things in their gf/bf. But yea, we are fashioned by hollywood where Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston reside, so everyone wants to be good looking and married to good looking people, but often just sweet, normal (not ugly, xandy) guys are prefered over tanned beach bods!! ^_____^ now where was I??? oh yes *chases Brad Pitt*

Hawtness central lol

Its often a girls image that attracts a guy,
but its her personality that keeps him.

As for your friend Barbara, a relationship based solely on image wouldn't last very long if the guy isn't interested in her personality, no matter how pretty she is.

- R. K. Kishore

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by leviathanrkIts often a girls image that attracts a guy,
but its her personality that keeps him.
As for your friend Barbara, a relationship based solely on image wouldn't last very long if the guy isn't interested in her personality, no matter how pretty she is.

Yeah, I know that, I told her so, but she seemed not interested. I never mention that with her again, then she had a bf and guess what, they broke up after nearly a year. I still wonder how come it did not end sooner???

- Bill Wilson -

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well cloud, of course you're correct, and yet... there's those superhot babes sleeping with that Playboy gramps in his mansion... what's his name now.... something, something... but he's old.... well, there's babes that marry old people only for their wealth, which is pretty pathetic.

sometimes..... just sometimes..... which is 1 minute every 365th day.... i wonder what the heck people got in their puny little heads.... of course the fact that everyone got a different taste and different opinion is solid, because there's those psychos, perverts.... pedophiles... hannibal lecter, superman... spiderman.... people roaming around, but yet..... it remains an universal mystery of why.

Signature

Quote by xandmanwell cloud, of course you're correct, and yet... there's those superhot babes sleeping with that Playboy gramps in his mansion... what's his name now.... something, something... but he's old....

lol Hue Hefner. Yeah, I'd say that if your main goal in life was to be incredibly wealthy and sleep with hundreds of women that are easily 9's and 10's, Hefner has gone above an beyond!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

oh yeah, that was his name.... Hugh "Huge" Hefner, hahaha.... exactemundo. Well... he's one kind of old man actually... but man, i bet those women only love him long time, sucky, sucky, 1$ because he got dough...

Signature

I think that in some times the girls have in front the perfect guy and choose the nearest son of a bitch that can and this is very dissapointing ( you understand guys ). :(

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah dude... good you brought that up.... why does most women prefer a jackass instead of some nice dude. Sure, a mix between jackass, kickass and badass superguy like me are understandable... ^_^' XD But to choose those extremely jackass-only before those kickass and nice guys.... i don't get it......

sure, nerds aren't the funniest guys to hang with if you want action.... and jailmates sure aren't the funniest guys to be with if you want romance. But that's what i'm saying.... girls are evil... anything to boost their ego and keep their reputation ya know what i'm saying ^_^ XD ...well, i'm not saying every girl is like that.... but most girls....

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

uhhh... looking at those pics xand posted of those nerds, I thought nerds are like afraid shitless to talk to the opposite sex :P anyways... I don't know if this is true, everyone is different, I know a few girls who only go out for a guy with looks and.... *ahem* other stuff XD

But a guy who can talk sweet to you is really special, meh, everyone each to their own though, you can't say one thing to apply to everyone because people have different values and opinions... I haven't seen too many good looking guys that aren't just for sex in my life so far though >_>;; so guys aren't any better, not saying girls are perfect.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

i would definetly say yes I have wooed many pretty girls with nice words u just cant go up to girl and say hey bebe was up u got to be a poet and ur voice has to be clear and deep
but all girls are diffrent some like it rough so yea.....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha! Yeah... some likes it rough for sure.... ^_^' exactemundo....

but wth, girls must be pretty easy to fool if you could just go up to a babe and say "hey bebe... nice shoes... wanna ****?", or whatever you could say in a clear and deep voice... heh... but i think babes are smarter than that........ are you girls? No? Alrite then ^_^' XD *gone*

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

In xand's world, he always assumes the girls to fall for him quite easily. But not I - Lady Celessa of the Red Lady Knights, will slay away this five-headed wacked-up dragon-like beast **Shaves his head off with the masamune**!!

But you are right, some girls easily submit to such weak words - that stand for them going desparado :sweat:

Tell them they have a nice butt and they're good looking and poof **The genie has granted your wishes** - Just don't rub on the lamp too hard, ne? Lolz, that was a joke - geez peeps, lighten up ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHahahaaHAH!!! What the heck?! Lady Celessa of the Bed Lady Knights?! Hahaha..... and yeah, mi casa es su casa XD hahahaha..... wth?! Where's the beast? Don't tell me you've been gettin' high lately lady.... seeing illusions now yeah? XD hahaha.....

see.... people say that the pen are stronger than any weapon. But if you analyze the act of human beings, you'll also notice that words are stronger than any weapon. Besides, weapons don't kill, it's the person or terminator behind it that does ^_^' hahaha... and check out shakespeare's stuff.... yap, yap, yap, dead ^_^'

*trying to rub the damn lamp and get that damn babe genie out* oh?! Not too hard? ok ok.... *rubs the lamp so slow that i preceed my own gramps lifetime*

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lmao - unfortunately you've been handling the lamp in the incorrect position - erm... O_o

If I had an opinionated choice between whether guys would be more chosen than girls or girls would be more chosen than guys, I'd have to say girls because of course - most men don't cut it in our league. Fast, slimy, big-mouthed freaks who likes to talk about bed-time stories in his sleep >_> - Stinkin' perverted men who like to get "their pants" warm. Cross-dressing men... look what happens when you look at the forums on MT a little too much.

Hasn't anyone realized xandman has been posting a lot, even below my posts? Tsk tsk... xand, xand, xand - how can I put up with supergirls like you? O_o

Hey, don't gimme that look xandman, I know what you are thinking. And trust me, this girl knows how to use the nutcracker in a quick and unethical procedure - lol. **Grins and pulls out her spiked-metal boots**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHahahaha.... man, i've never seen any of those guys here on mt.... and i detest those too... XD ^_^' hahahaha.......

hahahahAHAH!!... actually, that's wrong... you're the one posting below my posts.... then i come next, and then you're the one below my post again.. hahAHhha XD man, hilarious times ya know.... wow... you said my name three times... babe, go ahead and tear my name with your health, hahahaha...... ^_^'

well, actually... i was looking at your chest.... but a piece of advice lady, you don't need to crack nuts with spiked boots, there's special nutcrackers to handle the process for ya. I know, i know... nuts got a hard shell to crack, but if there's a will, there's a way XD hahahahAHAha.....

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - at least ya got a point - and the funny thing is it happens when I am back on MT after taking a break from my studies O_o

Barbara is gonna slam me when she noticed we were talking under her thread this whole time >_>

By the way, there are peeps on MT whom I did have mentioned above. They are still here... Guess who I was talking about - hint, hint.

There he goes again, denial. We girls like to only pick men of finer etiquette... you... err....
No thanks ^^

Special nutcrackers? Don't cha mean a wrench? >_< And what the heck?! Why did you bring up the chest idea. Okkkkaaaaaaayyy... O_o

Signature

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

some guys like myself can't stand stupid women, so humor and personality are other factors for some of us. Most good looking women are stupid. Of course, physical beauty is more appealing at first impresion.

Hardcore 4 life!!!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha, Cel... this time i'm not below you.... Haha!! XD and i know, i always have points ya know ^_^' hehehe....

and yeah, she'll slam you and you only.... because when she returns, i'm gonna run faster than fast itself XD haha... and... they are? Where are they? Aha........ now i got the hint..... Cel, don't be so self-destructive babe... calling yourself all those things... tsk tsk tsk XD hahaha.....

and yeah.... finer etiquette, by that you mean the bums sleeping on the streets? GahahaAAHH!! Oh man.... that's pretty fine, haha..... well, i wouldn't want to pick a whiney nagging and stalking lady of the bed with some queer eye color now either.... hahaha..... XD ^_^' *keeps lookin' at Cel's chest* *drools...... gah..... ahh......*

and yeah albino, same here.... i can't stand stupid women *looks at Cel* ...i think that the inside counts more than the shell if ya know what i'm sayin'... sure, you wouldn't want to date some nasty bit*h that has a great look, but treats you like crap now yeah? I sure wouldn't....

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

My eyes are fine **Scoffs** - I think you need "your eyes" rechecked because now I'm gonna **Pulls out the mace and sprays xandman's eyes**

**Laughs** And of course finer attraction does bring many men down on their knees, but I don't like to talk to peeps who have a flat out personality. But when you notice someone finer looking and has a great personality to boot, plus they like girls a lot - **hint hint**

Then yeah, that's a double bonus on my part! And stop looking at my chest, for a matter of fact irl, I'd poke your eyes out with my Flametounge sword now, mwahaha. Bums on the street - was that you? lmao!

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by albinorapMost good looking women are stupid.

Okie, what makes you think that? And what kind of action that good looking women do makes her stupid in front of your eyes?
This question is for xandman too, this guy is kind of naughty, huh? :)

- Bill Wilson -

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.