Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys vs girls - Minitokyo

Guys vs girls

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

xandman's been bugging me since like two weeks now - I don't think he'll get over me when the day is over - lol

And yeah, he's more than naughty, he's a lowlife perv. Don't fall into his corruption - lol.

I wonder what makes boys say more good looking women are stupid. So are you saying most smart people aren't good looking? You should come over to my uni, then you'll burn out your tounge and wish you'd never say that ever again. lol - j/k - It's your opinon though and I respect that.

But most girls are too smart to handle men who are lower than the female supremacy. Long live the queen!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

...eh i dont really see how beautiful girls are stupid...they must be doin somethin rite to look that goood =P
anyway i dink it just that guys lik beautiful girls cuz its lik common sense n good on the eyes
i dunno wats up with the girls though but it seems to me they prefer a guy that connect with them on a more mental than physical level...as xand was say...thats y girls are trouble...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa and xandman you two really like each other :) I'm crying for you two you must like each other alote. :nya: HA HA HA HA HA not crying. You hate the one you love so that what it mean.(True yet not heart break one of gental heart and those who dose not frogive the pain and the way it feel.See all and hate all fear what may be come of what I'll be) Do not open your eyes,Don't listen and close your ear.Do not talk and close your mouth.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

actually - if I had a brother, whose graceful fortunes smile at me since I don't have one in real life <hahahaha **snickers**> - I would have to say he'd be my annoying little one.

I never said I hated him, nor have I sad I really liked him. I just like his sense of humor. But sometimes he goes WAY over his head with his supergirl attitude. I mean, what gives? lol

Guess we are two nagging little sisters who just love to fight each other with pillows for the heck of it. And if I hurt his feelings <if he has any that is>, well Boo Hoo this man, cuz I know the tricks of the trade. Xandman doesn't cut it in my books, he's... deranged... O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

its true i like boys who sais nice and kind words to me :)

me i like sweet girls ;)
but i like beauty too , normal ^^

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHAHAHHAHAhahahha!!! I'm deranged? Yes... a perv? Maybe... a girl? Never in this and any upcoming life. Hahaha.... man.. women, nothing but trouble ya know.

Quote by Celessa
**Laughs** And of course finer attraction does bring many men down on their knees, but I don't like to talk to peeps who have a flat out personality. But when you notice someone finer looking and has a great personality to boot, plus they like girls a lot - **hint hint**

Cel, at last you've admitted that you want to be close to me... i can understand your feelings.... or wait a minute... i can't. But anyway... XD hahaha... and sure, i would love to test that flametongue of yours if you dont mind? XD ^_^' gahahaa....

bah, i would probably kill Cel if she was my big sis.... besides, i'm pretty much emotionless, that's why i need a translator if i want to see what Cel's saying'.... all i keep seein' right now is "blablabla....yapediyap.... blablabla... nagelinag.... blablabla.." XD ...pretty much it *gone*

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

this post is interesting, one angry guy(xandman) and one angry girl (Celessa) ^_^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

:D Yeah, may be I should change the title to "xandman vs Celessa" :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha... nah, maybe not.... i would pawn her easy http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif
besides, who said we were angry XD hahaha....

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

No, you two really enjoy torturing each other, nothing to be angry about, It's fun instead :D

- Bill Wilson -

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah for sure, by the way... thanks for you letting us use your thread as some spam can, and sorry for all the spam yeah? *points at Cel* ...it's all her fault.... XD ^_^' *hides behind Barbara*

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

**Shoves xandman and throws him in a corner**

What did you say? All I'm hearing from you is - "Hi, My name is Xandman - I like my two front teeth kicked out but a kickass supergal XD. Barbara, you see, this guy has been the rock bottom scum of society today. He's been trying to scream me down in order to get my attention and I'm sick of hearing him complain - blah blah blah.

And if you weren't noticing xandman, I was referring to myself about being pretty and liking **erm**, not you - lmao **hint hint** :sweat:

You'd easily swat me in a contest xandman vs. celessa. No no no - you see, I made grown men scream and little girls cry with one special toy I have in mind. Care to figure out what it is? It's my secret nutcracker. **Pulls out the nutcracker**

And if you are a perv xand, I can crack your balls with my wrench. I'd easily wipe you out if you were to face against me, me! Celessa - Honorable Lady of the Red Lady Knights! Mwahaha.

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Remember that Cel is my friend, if you try to hide behind me, I would turn you in and she will .... I don't know, have to ask her :D
Anyway, I have to thank you all for letting me know your opinions. It really means a lot to me :)

- Bill Wilson -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Yes - and Barbara is my friend as well - she is from Canada I presume, so us Canadians have to stick together ^^. Besides - I ain't gonna post here no more when guys like xand keep crying on my feet. Like eww... grossness! **Walks away**

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i thought that USA were gonna bomb Canada.... XD hahahahahaHAH XD *hides* forget i said that.... haha.... man, hilarious... rock bottom of society, wow.... what an honor to be something more than you'll ever be.... XD ^_^' HAHAHAhahaaHah!!!

Hahahah! Trying to get your attention is like trying to talk to my own ass... hahahahHAHAH!!!!

man, Cel... you couldn't even kick me if i so stood right in front of your feets.... you're not getting any younger ya know? Soon you'll become some grey-haired fat nanny with 2% left of your teeths. Hahaha... so forget that idea yeah? Hahaha...

grown men and little girls.... babe, i'm a kickass superguy and the leader of the group for the prevailing species XD hahaha.... so you get your nutcracker and wave around with it like some sissy girl aye? ^_^ And Wow!! What have you been smokin' today lady? Honorable lady of the red lady knights? BwahahahHAHA!!! I think you mean Not so honorable Baby of the Sad Lady Tights? XD hahaha....

BwahahahAHAHA!! I'm not crying man.... i'm trying to setup a bomb inside your skirt...... so if you now think that you're da bomb, you can as well blow up aye? XD ^_^' hahaha...

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

:sweat: Ya, you just yap too much - I wonder, how do you ever find the time to go out and actually get "a life?"

And guy, you don't know me even 1% of the time. Assuming I'm turning older, true, but I always look much much younger in my age and act like one too <that's the absolute truth>, but that doesn't mean I'm a whining little baby. I guess in your world, you think of too many weird things. Dreaming of a fat nanny - whoa guy, you can't even choose girls, let along sleep in a cabin with a hobo along the way. XD

Guess we have to put up a sign and hang Xandman from a tree - saying "Hi, I'm Already Dead!" rorlxzlolers!1!1!1!1!1!

Aye, enough of the flame wars, I think I see a flamer before my eyes. XD **Points at the guy under fire.**- Guys, Xandman thinks about handling his own bombs delicately from time to time, what he doesn't know is that he's gonna bombed on the final exams <if he is already in school - but due to his lack of education, I refrain from this side-statement>. So snicker all you want - as the man who has no life, fails miserably once more! - haha.

Oh ya - I ain't gonna post to this whiner ever again. He likes blowing stuff up, he won't know what hit him. And yeah, I'm more beautiful than a spineless little supergirl <referring to xandman> hehe - lmao

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well, i would go out... but considering the weather here in sweden always suck, i prefer not to... besides, my buds are the ones that comes down here, haha... ^_^

but ya know... you yap as much... so i could ask you the exact same question yeah? hahaha.... and you're correct, i don't know you and i don't wanna find out, would probably drive me sane and turn me into some nagging tea-sipping lady, which i prefer not to be XD

aha! You're getting older, but looks younger.... now, doesn't that remind you of wacko jacko yeah?! HAHAHAHAhahaaha!!!! Man.... hilarious thought.... so you need a little facial maintenance a little now and then yeah? ^_^

flame wars? whatcha talking about... i were having fun man! Gah... party pooper..... XP ....seeing a flamer before your eyes, so i assume you're looking at yourself in the mirror yeah? Hahaahaha..... XD ^_^' ..and yeah, i've failed on a few tests, but on the others... man, i'm the kickass superguy!!!!! Actually, it's about average... but let's not talk about how Cel wants to reflect her life upon me... XD hahaha.... at least i'm not a prisoner of study, thank my goddess for that.... almost reminds of a hentai movie i downloaded.... there were this girl that was so absorbed in her studies that she had ever got laid before, then there comes this guy that actually forces her to do naughty stuff..... and by the end of the movie, the babe says "I want more..." XD HAHAhaaaa..... everytime i see Cel, it reminds me of that ^_^' *gone*

HAHahahaa! What a loser you are Cel XD :P .....but true, i'm never gonna post to the whiner again, whoever you're talking about now XD hahaha.... well Cel, what does it say.... 10 - 0 to me? XD hahahaaha....

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^.~ sooo truueee!!

saki loves guyz who can talk .... ^_________________^

-_____________- but not overplayed corny lines .. >o<

plus .. most guyz looveee beautiffullll girllllzz~ ^o^ itz a trade off!

heh this fight b/w xand n cel is gettin pretty intrestin
wonder whos gonna go over the edge first...heh i guess ill have to support xand ^^
u better watch out for that nutcracker though...i dont ever want any part of my body to experience wat a walnut feels...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

HA HA HA xandman you and celess are like sister more HA HA HA HA :)All i could do is hide and Laugh :) at you two

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

My my - this now is turning out to be a little charade game, isn't it? **Tsk tsk** Poor Barbara, she's my good friend, but I won't post anymore if I drive her angry obviously <which I am not doing anyways, I think, but just to make sure>. I think I had fun with her thread while it counted. ^^

Quote by gundragonHA HA HA xandman you and celess are like sister more HA HA HA HA :)All i could do is hide and Laugh :) at you two

If it was a girl arguing against another girl... hehe...

Yup, sisters we are. Xandman is the bad one, I'm the good one. ^^ You see, she's really annoying biting her nails and combing her hair often, til she loses nearly everything...

And she plays that annoying Barbie doll from time to time. Isn't my sister xandman strange? I dunno how we two were related. **Snickers** Xandman is definitely the Supergirl in anyone's eyes - go ask Chopsticks himself. lol

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by xandmanman, Cel... you couldn't even kick me if i so stood right in front of your feets.... you're not getting any younger ya know? Soon you'll become some grey-haired fat nanny with 2% left of your teeths. Hahaha... so forget that idea yeah? Hahaha...
grown men and little girls.... babe, i'm a kickass superguy and the leader of the group for the prevailing species XD hahaha.... so you get your nutcracker and wave around with it like some sissy girl aye? ^_^ And Wow!! What have you been smokin' today lady? Honorable lady of the red lady knights? BwahahahHAHA!!! I think you mean Not so honorable Baby of the Sad Lady Tights? XD hahaha....
BwahahahAHAHA!! I'm not crying man.... i'm trying to setup a bomb inside your skirt...... so if you now think that you're da bomb, you can as well blow up aye? XD ^_^' hahaha...

ouch :X this is just harsh.

jchupa

Artist of Many

If I married for looks, I would have an empty shell of a wife, I've date many girls who are obsesed with their looks, unfortunatly most of them can't hold a conversation about anything other than star gossip, makeup, and how rediculuose other people look. Beauty is a small part of a person. Men look at pretty girls all the time, but only because their pretty, more often than not we don't concider that the relationship type of person. We are more attracted to women who are a mental match for us, sole mates if you will.
That is wy there are so many devorces, men get hung up on looks and then realize later that it wasn't a match, it was just infatuation.
As for men, women shouldn't just fall for a guy who can talk good, they are the most deciving. Most men can talk good, look for the ones that don't sound rehersed, they are more likly to tell the truth. If a man thinks on the spot, it is more from his hart than words that he has used on several women.
I will have been married 6 years this Dec 12th. I knew what I was looking for, but I didn't expect it when it came, don't be in a rush, love will find you.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.