Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys vs girls - Minitokyo

Guys vs girls

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by jchupaIf I married for looks, I would have an empty shell of a wife, I've date many girls who are obsesed with their looks, unfortunatly most of them can't hold a conversation about anything other than star gossip, makeup, and how rediculuose other people look. Beauty is a small part of a person. Men look at pretty girls all the time, but only because their pretty, more often than not we don't concider that the relationship type of person. We are more attracted to women who are a mental match for us, sole mates if you will.
That is wy there are so many devorces, men get hung up on looks and then realize later that it wasn't a match, it was just infatuation.
As for men, women shouldn't just fall for a guy who can talk good, they are the most deciving. Most men can talk good, look for the ones that don't sound rehersed, they are more likly to tell the truth. If a man thinks on the spot, it is more from his hart than words that he has used on several women.
I will have been married 6 years this Dec 12th. I knew what I was looking for, but I didn't expect it when it came, don't be in a rush, love will find you.

Wisely said ^_^

HA HA HA HA don't you mean bother and sister ?xandman a guy. What xandman I have white hair ? YOU always know what to say don't you (AM..............RAAAA!..I'll bite off your head and i could use a little snack. :) ):

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by gundragonHA HA HA HA don't you mean bother and sister ?xandman a guy. What
xandman I have white hair ? YOU always know what to say don't you
(AM..............RAAAA!..I'll bite off your head and i could use a
little snack. :) ):

Yeah - he's pretty bothersome in my books. Thanks for agreeing. ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

SAND0

$-(^_^)-$

Hmm...my thoughts on the topic is basically this

for me, yes looks bring me to a girl, but sometimes looks can be intimidating, that's why I go for cute or prettty looking girls. I have went for a girl that was intimidatingly hot, but that turned out bad, due to my lack of smooth talking, and because back then...I was an idiot. Another scenario was when I went for a pretty gurl, she ended up liking me. Unfortunately, she was an exchange student and she had to go back to Japan. Even if we tried to start the relationship, it would fail, unless I somehow find a way to go there every month, but that would be too expensive.

So basically, what attracts a male to a female in order is:
looks
personality

but there's the rare case where personality makes the male forget about looks.

that's what I think

I exist as a pigment of the imagination
Neither seen or heard
but felt like an arrow of love

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by jchupaIf I married for looks, I would have an empty shell of a wife, I've
date many girls who are obsesed with their looks, unfortunatly most of
them can't hold a conversation about anything other than star gossip,
makeup, and how rediculuose other people look. Beauty is a small part
of a person. Men look at pretty girls all the time, but only because
their pretty, more often than not we don't concider that the
relationship type of person. We are more attracted to women who are a
mental match for us, sole mates if you will. That is wy there are so
many devorces, men get hung up on looks and then realize later that it
wasn't a match, it was just infatuation. As for men, women shouldn't
just fall for a guy who can talk good, they are the most deciving. Most
men can talk good, look for the ones that don't sound rehersed, they
are more likly to tell the truth. If a man thinks on the spot, it is
more from his hart than words that he has used on several women. I will
have been married 6 years this Dec 12th. I knew what I was looking for,
but I didn't expect it when it came, don't be in a rush, love will find
you.

Agreed there - well spoken. I don't like to be around guys who babble too much and try to sell smooth words towards you, in order to catch your attention. That is why girls like me don't admire peeps like them often, we're smarter than that, you know. **Giggles**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHAHAHAhahahahHAAHA!!!!!!! Hilarious.... man, i'm dying here.... geez.....

yeah, i'm the bad supergi..... what am i saying? I'm the badass and kickass twin superguy in the family, hahahahaha..... ya know, my big sis here's a lil' dull, watching a turtle moving brings alot more action into anyones life ^_^ hahaha....

yeah yeah, Cel just checked my godlike userpage out.... see, i'm that kickass.... ^_^ hahahahaha...... XD ^_^' ....but i'm a little tired right now, so i'll save Cel from me pawning her for today... *sits on my chair, yawning and stretches.... notices that Cel dropped a book and is bending over to pick it up* O_O XD ALRITe!!!!!! XD hahaha...

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - that was quite a nice userpage you had there xandman, - kickass superguy! >_< You seem mighty err.... friendly today. O_o And no problem - today is truce day ^^ So I won't fight ya no more... until the final exams are over... mwahaha **Pulls out her hit list and scratches xandman's name off.** That was the permanent list, yuppers. Now to sort it to temporary here... la la la la la **scribbles on a new blank sheet of paper**

>_> - you know, I wear a lot of clothes... double skirts down to my knees, kinda like the length of a kimono, and a cotton white sweater as thick as my winter jacket. How were you able to see through me? lolerzroxr!1!1!1!1!1

Signature

Quote by BarbaraI heard someone said that guys love girls who look beautiful, but girls love guys who can say beautiful words. Is that true?

it depends on the country and the people...in my country girlz like guyz with motorbikes and those who look cool and beautifull only.and the same for boys...they like girlz who have outside beauty not inside..this sucks....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well.... actually, i don't know if you know it yourself.... but you're just wearing a short skirt...... at least that's what i keep seeing in my head XD hahaha...

*taking notes.... pawn...Cel...after i've changed....userpage......* ^_^

and man... i feel sorry for these guys actually trying to discuss this subject... gets between, and then forsaken... ^_^' sorry, sorry...

Signature

joelawawaw

joelawawaw

boy to the world

i've a few friends who are really very good with their words. and man are they popular with the girls.

When all that you wanted, and all that you had don't seem so much, for you to hold on to... for you to hold on to...

for you to belong to...

Signature

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

OKokokokok I got sumthing to contribute hehehehehehhe
And not about the whole Xandy and Calessa *smooches!!!* thing ^______^ jks jks u guys r funny!!!
To marry/date someone, you have got to be attracted to them in areas including both physical and personality, yet you may find their personality more attractive and this makes them appear more physicially attractive. Often guys never noticed before looks-wise as they are just normal looking guys once you get to know them can make you think "Woah, where did you come from???" *chases*
It is hard to find someone ugly attractive even if they have a really sweet personality which is really unfair but just because we do need to find them attractive in all areas at least a little bit to like them. For instance someone I don't think is attractive but is really sweet I could find it hard to like them that way but someone else, who maybe still doesn't think hes some gorgeous Brad Pitt could think he's better looking physically than I think he is.
And then it comes back to who you like, someone might prefer blonde + blue eyes and someone else might like brown hair + brown eyes, so people have different opinions on who is good looking.
Even if their was some drop dead gorgeous babe if he was shallow it would again be hard to like them as you are not attracted to their personality, but many people still go out with others just because of looks, like the popular girl going out with the popular guy thingy.
Hehehehe kinda long huh? sorry ^____^ been thinkin bout it a bit, a really hard one to determine because everyone is different!!! (n_______n)

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

inuyasha

inuyasha

fire emblem pro

if it is true ill say a beautiful word.....WAFFLES!!!!...............BALLONS!!.......TOASTER STRUDLE!!!............those are the most beatiful words i ever heard

FIRE EMBLEM ROCKS!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by inuyashaif it is true ill say a beautiful
word.....WAFFLES!!!!...............BALLONS!!.......TOASTER
STRU(...) are the most beatiful words i ever heard

My my, I don't find that beautiful at all. More like in the words:

"I find you ever so sweet, all I want to do is hold you in my arms."
"My love for you is sweeter than wine, I want to embrace you, hug you, kiss you."
"Those tears, your face..." **Sighs**

Now those words are really beautiful when they are said to you softly and slowly - and they have meaning. Those are beautiful words in my mind. Tee-he-he... ^^

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hey Cel.... i got something to tell you....

I find you ever so sweet, all I want to do is hold you in my arms.
My love for you is sweeter than wine, I want to embrace you, hug you, kiss you.
Those tears, your face... ;D

did it work? XD hahahaha..... ^_^'

actually, i used that exact same kind of smooth vocab a year ago or so when i were chatting in two other chat communities, and trust me.... you can fool any girl with it, i know... because i did, and i accumulated about a dozen of babes... hahaha... but i think that my kind of smooth talk were a little more smooth than that, and it was a little more intimate. I could actually make the girl cry or laugh or whatever, i promise... no kidding.... so not to brag about it, but i became famous amongst the babes.... and about the guys..... they kind of flamed and banished me, hahahaha XD ......but i'm not chatting in those two communities anymore, brings back lots of sad and pathetic memories... anyway, my point being.... girls are easily fooled XD hahaha...

ok, lemme see if i still got that smooth flow.... *clears throat*

*holding my arms around you, watching your beautiful eyes illuminate the darkness around us...*
you will always be in my heart... as i would climb a thousand mountains just to be able to see your sweet face one last time before our souls forever separate from each other.
*gently touches your chin and looks at you, giving you a sweet kiss on your soft lips.... caressing your face slowly....*
i will be there to protect you, my fall will be for you, i will bleed for you...... i will sacrifice my soul for you.... if you just once said that you love me too....
*releasing you from my burdens, away from your light that shines the dark.... returning to where i belong.... in my darkness....*
goodbye my love, i will never forget you.......because...... i love you.

Gah, i've lost it..... i could absolutely do better than that.... well, i guess i've grown more kickass than romantic now yeah? XD haha... ^_^'

Signature

"I find that you are the sun that bring my world life "
"you are the sweet flowers that never die"
"you are my perfect blue heaven sky"
Celessa you are good at this and me really bad at words.

People this day say anything to go out with girls like xandman.
Xandman you talk to much and that is one long long pick up line.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by xandmanhey Cel.... i got something to tell you....
I find you ever so sweet, all I want to do is hold you in my arms.
My love for you is sweeter than wine, I want to embrace you, hug you,
kiss you.
Those tears, your face... ;D

Wow... actually I did, for one second break down a bit - Ha! Guess my own words broke through to my softer, innocent side... hey - what the heck am I saying?! **Gets all stubborn** My own words worked against me - unfair! Okay okay, my heart was slightly touched for a small moment there... very slightly, but that means nothing to me - lol - speaking about corniness **erm** O_o

Quote by xandmanyou will always be in my heart... as i would climb a thousand mountains
just to be able to see your sweet face one last time before our souls
forever separate from each other.
i will be there to protect you, my fall will be for you, i will bleed
for you...... i will sacrifice my soul for you.... if you just once
said that you love me too....
*releasing you from my burdens, away from your light that shines the
dark.... returning to where i belong.... in my darkness....*
goodbye my love, i will never forget you.......because...... i love
you.

Wow, ouchies - boy, calm down. Too many words I suppose. O_o

The only thing that really triggered my mind was when you quoted this.

Quote by xandman*gently touches your chin and looks at you, giving you a sweet kiss on
your soft lips.... caressing your face slowly....*

That came straight out of a perfect romance novel. **Teary eyed**

Signature

Oh ya i hit my teacher on the head with a vollyball. That was so funny HA HA HA HA HA that make my day. Good thing that he did'nt know that it was me. It good to get away with something like that :) HA HA HA HA

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha, no no no Cel and gun... that wasn't my pickup line... that was my normal talk to the girls after i've seduced them.... well, that happened before, a year, one and a half year ago or so.... hehe.... even the devil were jealous at me... Bwahahaha!! But today, i just wanna be kickass, not some romantic gay dude... bah.... screw the romance crap.... ^_^

and gun.... wth? Go eat something and stop talking dude XD hahaha.....

Signature

*hands gun a granola bar* chew on that for a while
now now now....its intresting to watch cel fall for xand's lines
after all that cross-dressing stuff...lol y did u say u guys cudn't be lovers again?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

O_o

Me - falling for his lines? The only lines I'd ever fall into is the safety line, because past the safety line, I already called in some bombing jets to take out the rest of the area - let's see how xandman and his goons like to be squished by an incoming missile - haha.

And my my - tsk tsk **Hands Chopstickz a big bowl of ramen**

For my Chingu!
<Chingu means Friend in Korean> Hehe... ^^

Signature

hmmm im sure this big bowl of ramen will save me from that missle =P
oh well at least i get a pretty good last meal...wait wat im a sayin *steps to the left*
yea missles arent the hardest thing in the world to dodge^^
heh thanks for the ramen ^^ time to rub it in gun's face muahahaha

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well, eat up the ramen with your chopsticks, Chopstickz. You need energy to RUUUUnnuunnN!!!!!! *runs towards the safety line as the bomb jets are right at my tail tryin' to bomb the wig outta me* WAHHHhhH!!! *jumps past the safety line and watches as the pilots accidentally dropped a missile at Cel* Oooopps.... Bwahahaa!!! Looks like you did fall for the safety line, gahahaha!!! My fault *swoosh, gone* ^_^'

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - I'm gonna miss you guys - **disappears from the missile blast without a trace**

Girl Power! Wo0t! We will stay young forever!

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... you knew i would be here if i weren't in the other thread yeah? Haha... you love me.... i know it XD hahahaHAHAHAAHAHHAHHahhaah XD ^_^' no, not really.... but as i said in the other thread, good luck with the finals and see ya when you're back aye? ^_^

and no, us guys will stay young forever, but you will grow old and nasty XD hahaha.... that's facts..... only stating facts, hehehe....

anyway, i'm too lazy to type all the romantic stuff i did in the other post, so see ya around Cel, iwillmissyasogetyoursickassbuttouttaherenowbyebye! ^_^'

*hopes no one heard that* where the heck did she go? <_< >_> ...stupid pilots... can't even hit.....

Signature

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.