Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys vs girls - Minitokyo

Guys vs girls

page 5 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

hehe wat was that xand? i though i heard u say somethin nice n nonperverted to cel for once lol....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah yeah whatever man, i'm just a little tired.... that's why.... *stuffing your mouth with apples* zip it XD ^_^'

Signature

bleh...u kno u cud used fresh apples at least....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Izukio

Izukio

Wave Sovereign of Mintaka

I like guys who are less than beautiful, by other's standards. And are funny, they don't have to say anything beautiful.

Kwadjo

zionist

I as a male most definetly don't want someone I can't learn from, or someone who can't say something worth truly appreciating. So always remember that all generalizations have their exceptions.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Hahaha.... reminds me of these things people use to say....

"The opposite attracts..." - If this is so, then there's much to learn from each other, yet they wouldn't have much in common and would most like it separate... 'cause at some point, all the excitement will disappear, the spark will be forsaken, and the fire will fade away.

"We've got alot in common..." - If this is so, then there's nothing much else to learn from each other, thus the excitement will disappear, the spark will be forsaken, and the fire will fade away.

Signature

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

outer beauty determines how fast the relationship developes
(if u r ugly you need much time to get a partner, if beautiful it settles quick)
inner beauty determines how long the relationship will last
(if u r stupid your relationship wont last long)

so i conclude: beatiful inside and outside has good relationships.
beatiful inside but ugly outside is same as beautiful outside, ugly inside
ugly both inside and outside shouldnt care about relationships anyways...

between "beatiful inside but ugly outside is same as beautiful outside, ugly inside"
its only a tie, if u appreciate the ability to get what u want in very short time as
much as having a long relationship with that what u want.
if u dont care having long relationships or dont care about how long it does take,
its a win for your choice. u should of course pick the choice u are winning at...

just thinking logical (human logic, not mathematical logic)
but it sounds somehow stupid..hehe ;p

HA HA HA so what if i'm stupid but i got my weapons. " pull out my gun and aim at the sky" HA HA HA HA "Click pull trigger. bam!" HA HA HA HA Ha .... "though the gun in to the river" I don't need this gun I'll fight to the end.

gun u are one wierd guy...anyway prozac makes a good point...well at least i think it is cuz all my relationships could go on wat he said...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by ProzacPlusouter beauty determines how fast the relationship developes
(if u r ugly you need much time to get a partner, if beautiful it settles quick)
inner beauty determines how long the relationship will last
(if u r stupid your relationship wont last long)
so i conclude: beatiful inside and outside has good relationships.
beatiful inside but ugly outside is same as beautiful outside, ugly inside
ugly both inside and outside shouldnt care about relationships anyways...
between "beatiful inside but ugly outside is same as beautiful outside, ugly inside"
its only a tie, if u appreciate the ability to get what u want in very short time as
much as having a long relationship with that what u want.
if u dont care having long relationships or dont care about how long it does take,
its a win for your choice. u should of course pick the choice u are winning at...
just thinking logical (human logic, not mathematical logic)
but it sounds somehow stupid..hehe ;p

ok prozac, go have a chill pill mate XD ^_^'

this world is built upon a lot of irony and sarcasm... it's a basic fact of life, because we do still evolve. If one doesn't understand that, then.....

inner beauty and outer beauty depends on alot of things... how did that saying go now... "A relationship takes months or even years to build up, but takes only seconds to ruin."

but what you just did point out could apply to a few people. Depends on human emotions, feelings, affection, attraction... and last, but not least... the person itself. Sure, you would go for a nice looking guy/babe, but if this person turned out to be a numbskull, then you can forget that "short relationship" theory because, using simple logic, people don't want idiotic morons, no matter how good-looking they are.

and true, the one with an ugly outside, but a nice inside.... might have a harder time to reach a relationship with another person. See, again, using simple logic and referring to human psychology.... how we look like outside, affects our insides more than we can imagine, yet... we're our own worst critiques.

And also... for example, let's say we got an ugly dude called Joe. He knows that he's not so great-looking, so of course... he ain't got too much self-esteem and dare not to do much. Now... if a nice-looking babe approached and talked to this ugly dude and acted all friendly to him, his confidence would increase drastically, but this means, it'll affect his inside and at some point, he would believe that he's beautiful. Now, if affection works that strong, then downfall can lead to high depression or even as serious as suicide.

anyway, i believe in simplicity.... but man, our minds works in mysterious and different ways for each of us, and we're all unique, yet we share the same taste and opinion on particular things etcetera.... ....this is a fact that our world is built upon.

Signature

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

Quote by BarbaraI heard someone said that guys love girls who look beautiful, but girls love guys who can say beautiful words. Is that true?

hihi.... for me it's not quite true, I don't like guys who say too much beutiful words everyday, I feel that they are dishonest, they say that but they don't really mean that. The beautiful words that come at the right moment are worth more.
and.... *smile* the look just only the first impression

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

Girls definently these days women pull all the strings.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah, another proof why i think that women are the roots of all trouble and evil XD :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

donno, i stil haven't gotten caught into the "men addiction" yet, maybe it's because i'm still too busy trying to put up with annoying people of my gender. @.@. if i guy is cute, then i look, and if he talks well, then i listen. simple as that.

Signature

I don't sure but I think Every body love someone who admire you.Is'n it?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

sure, 'til they tha admirer becomes a stalker :) ~_~

Signature

me personaly im an eye person... when i look at a girl i first look at a girls eyes

really...thats not where most guys looks squink....we tend to look lowerer than the eyes....anyway for me i just look at wat sticks out more....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Really chopstickz i didn't think that your that typ of person :) Most of the time When a girl talk to me i would look a way from them or look up at the sky.

hehe wat do u mean u didnt that was the type of person i m...haha im just talkin bout girls i dunno that i only see like once so i see it as no harm in lookin...i dont look at my friends the same way though...i got more respect for them

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

actually, i first looks at the eyes... if they're average, then it's the racks that counts, if not.... then it's the shape that counts... and if not that either, then i don't give a damn 'bout it... XD haha...

and hey gun, wtf is your avatar supposed to be? XD hahaha... i still can't figure out what the heck it is.... O_o ~_~ :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

Signature

ima gonna say its a beating heart cuz i think he mentioned somethin bout it a while ago...anyway see compared to xand my outlook on women isnt that bad =P

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

if it's a heart... then how queer can it get? XD

and i forgot to add also, after "then it's the shape that counts"... if not, then it's the inside of the lady that counts... if not, then screw it.... :) :pacmna: *woka, woka, woka*

Signature

What are you talking about ? :pacman: FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD My avatar is a robot from FMP I think? :\

page 5 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.