Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime character do you look like? - Minitokyo

what anime character do you look like?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

i think it would be like... Alucard from Hellsing... or something...

ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST.

Trigun Vash
Kenshin: Saito

Wonder how it feels like to look like an Anime character....Maybe you guys should join in cosplay competitions.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

Hmmm... I should think I look like one of the unimportant guys on Dragonball Z. You know, the black guy who has a three second appearance on screen. Yeah. I'm that guy...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I think the closest match would be Elie from groove adventure rave XD

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

are there any cute flat-chested brunettes with glasses in any anime anyone's seen? 'Cuz I sure as heck can't name one that looks like me... -_-

Signature

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I look like Tweedledee from Kiddy Grade.

Signature Image

I look like Shin Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny

i look like super saiyan goku hahaha

windchomper

mistress of incompetence

Went and cosplayed as Mitarashi Anko from Naruto, if that counts.

i have nothing meaningful to say. If i did, i would use proper grammer conventions.

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

hmmm well I probably look like i'm not sure you tell me @_@ I think i may look like a cross over withKisa from Fruits Basket and Tohru Honda

Magically Delicious, yo.

I wish i liook like some one but no..but there was this one crazy girl who said i look like harry potter how awkward

i look like if cell and lupin had a chiled and it was retared that what i look like

kusotaisa

Munou no Renkinjutsushi

Ishida Uryuu of Bleach, minus the masculine angularity. I go to great lengths to look like Uchiha Sasuke for cosplay, however...

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

if i dyed my hair aquamarine i would look Michiru (Sailor Neptune) from Sailor Moon.
Uhm...
I really look like that one chick from Final Fantasy 9..with all the armor, Beatrix or something like that. =)

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

I like Dark mousy.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

some say people i look like Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma1/2

Ashton-Anchors

Ashton-Anchors

Mrs. Tom Riddle :D

i look like my username O.o; it's kinda creepy^^ I wouldn't have noticed it either if I didn't get my hair cut^^
I'm almost identical,lol^^

Never base your screen name on a character you like from a game or anime-- you'll never find your own forum posts. XD.

ToX

ToX

>GodForsaken<

Hmmm.... I think I looks like Gendo.. (I use to have this kind of beard)... espesially then I wear my glasses I looks like him more... but I rarely wear them lol
My hair is like sasuke but a little bit longer...
In few words I am something between Gendo (younger of course) and Sasuke (omg I thate Sasuke lol)

Signature Image
Aren't the stars beautiful?

Kwan

Kwan

Vampire Princess

I dont know what anime character I look like, let's say WHO i wanna look like is better 55555. And of course, I wanna look like Sakura in TRC :D. she's cute , right?? ^^

"Love" is not the only reason...

The one's my friend draws to fill the character qouta in some of her series? Honestly I don't really look like any character I've ever seen in any anime so far.

My sister said I look like Amon from Witch Hunter Robin,but my hair is longer in the back.

asakawa

asakawa

Jounin

My look alike would be Kurenai Yuuhi, from Naruto. So that I already cosplayed as her ^^'

Let's see.. I really look like Tamiya from AMG..

No wait scratch that!

Takashi Nimai.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.