Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime character do you look like? - Minitokyo

what anime character do you look like?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

:hmpf: ...I look like someone between Pacifica(Scrapped Princess), Lina Inverse(Slayers) and Kotori Monou(X)..... :)

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I look like one of those "extra" guys that killed almost as soon as they come out of the anime for a scene, hehehe. Just goes to show how ordinary I look. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, :nya:

Quote by Nayako:hmpf: ...I look like someone between Pacifica(Scrapped Princess), Lina Inverse(Slayers) and Kotori Monou(X)..... :)

Kawaii picks.. except.. do you realy look like this:

http://kimiko.encapsulated.net:8080/img/pacifica.png

? ? ?

Hahaha

Mekurat

Mekurat

Flake

I look like Yume from Someday's Dreamer and Rakka from Haibane Renmei.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Aeris from FF7 if I fix my bangs just right, Milly Thompson (minus the enormous body build) from Trigun if I straighten it.... Quite cute actually! :nya:

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

My firends always says that i llook like Cho Hakkai from Gensomaden saiyuki

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

That's a good question. x.x; When I had blonde hair, and put it up how I use to, one of my friends said I looked like Quistis, from Final Fantasy.. not an anime, really. x.x; But close enough. Now my hair is a mixture of red, brown, and black. And I have it parted.. not in the middle, but more off to the side, so I have some hair covering one of my eyes. o.o; Can't think of anyone who looks like the current me. x.x;

OnePiece Fan

Quote by tele-fragdSadly I look a bit like Shinji from Evangelion =/

isn't it great?driving the huge robot in dream...... ^_^' ^_^'

Signature

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

My brother tells me i look like uub from dbgt but i really dont know well without the mohock of course but u get the picture

Signature

I think I kinda look like Sensui from YuYu Hakusho or Saito from Ruroni Kenshin.

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

Sanza-chan

Sanza-chan

The Sanzo Fangirl

I'm told that I look like the female version of Toboe from Wolf's Rain only because I have the same hairstyle and I'm small. Kinda sad, but not really cos that's my favorite wolf from the series anyways. ^^

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Shut up and die!" -Genjo Sanzo (Gensoumaden Saiyuki)

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

i look closely related by keitaro from Love Hina and shinji from Neon Gensis Evangelion by how they look a little every other ep. :D

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

Icy

i think i look the most like Lord Canti from FLCL ;)

no not really i haven't seen an anime that has a char that looks even close to me.

i look like my avatar for the childish innocent face but my personality is not as shy ! not so long ago, one of my close friend says me that i'm a mixture of hachi from Nana and tohru from furuba. if i think about it it's not so ridiculous because i haven't one style of closing i like to change : being serious or cool or extravagante... but i'm not a fashion victim like hachi !!! but i'm clusy like tohru and love to please my relatives and friends... XD

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Well i would have to say my new look doesn't make me look like asuma but more like nappa from dbz lol and just so you know it wasn't my choice.

Alot of people have sid I look like three characters during diffrent times in ym life.

Sailormoon. I was like 17 I think.

Rikku (from ffx). I was 20.

Kasumi (Dead Or Alive). Recently.

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

I would look most like Tatewaki Kunou from Ranma. I have a similar hairstyle, facial structure, and I am the exact same height.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hmmm.... thought wise: Rikku from ff... looks wise? *shrugs* you tell me XP

http://geocities.com/debbyrr/Dscf0019.jpg

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

kumori

kumori

-.-;

keitaro from love hina...before he turned all cool....:P

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

well,i have diferents faces,i like be happy and cheerful(lime,saber marrionet)i like be serious like,minoru(chobits)sometimes confused,like shinji(evangelion)and a few more like yoh(shaman king)riuga(mahoromatic)and like atem(yugioh) :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

roronoaaa zorooo from one piece!! he kicks ass

I look like Osaka from Azumanga Daioh, because we both have brown eyes and brown medium-length hair.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't think I look like any anime character. I wish I did.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

i have the same expressions as keitaro-love hina bult like seta-love hina and dresses in a black outfit like alucards-hellsing not to mention when i was 18 i looked like keitaro when he was tanned

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.