Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime character do you look like? - Minitokyo

what anime character do you look like?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

I have Lina Inverse's chest XD...ok seriously I think I look most like Yuzuriha from X...only darker and slightly less kawaii...

i was told i look like Kamashiro Maiku from Onegai Twins lol

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i look like some blondie from a girl's dating sim made into anime, that we watched at our anime club hahahaha (that was an odd show)

under new management

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i look like some blondie from a girl's dating sim made into anime, that we watched at our anime club hahahaha (that was an odd show)

under new management

I look like Chii (but I have got blue eyes)

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I have the pleasure of having the appearance of generalized image for an anime male.
Lucky me. n_n;;

1) Sagara Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin)
If you've ever seen him without the bandana, he resembles me greatly.

2) Goku (Saiyuki)
He resembles me when I was a little younger [even though he's older than me.] n_n;;

3) Mibu Kyoshiro (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Turn his eyes brown and it's me.

4) Arucard (Hellsing)
I think he's the closest to me due to my hair length. It's right with him. He's like me in a few years...only not quite so tall.

((There could be many more, but I'll spare you all))

Signature

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

well there is a convention comming up this weekend and im thinking of going as nappa since i have the look and build. who knows maybe i will be meeting with a vegeta this year too.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Everybody tells me I look like a redheaded Kagome. :D

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

You know Shinji from Prince of Tennis? The Fudomine player? If he was a girl, he'd look exactly like me.

Brownie the Cat

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i think i resemble kagome from inuyasha...and people say i act like her! but i think i dont...
im confuzled....
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I was used to be called as Touya (from ccs), probably because of my hairstyle before and my skin color. I think I look like Auel Neider of GSD now. *lol* ;)

Signature

Trageta

Shorinjiryu

Hmm some friends think I look like Hiko Seijuro from Rurouni Kenshin and I have all his charateristics , besides the age diffrence. But I don't really know.... -_-''

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hmm...i think i look a bit like tomoyo 'cuz i have super long hair, although not purple...and i also have bangs like her. but personality-wise, i would say naru from love hina! ^_^'

I've been told that I look a bit like Hiwatari from DNAngel. Naturally I don't have blue hair, but I trust her, so I'll take her word for it

Quote by TragetaHmm some friends think I look like Hiko Seijuro from Rurouni Kenshin
and I have all his charateristics , besides the age diffrence. But I
don't really know.... -_-''

Oh, then you'd probably be more like, hmm, Mibu Oriya from Yami no Matsuei.

If that's true, then I'd like to be your fangirl. ;)

Let's see... The first time my sister (who knows near zilch about anime) saw Kumiko Yamaguchi from Gokusen, she told me that she looked just like me. Yeah, right down to the glasses. I think I'm more of XP-tan, though. Her body type's much closer to mine.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.