What Breast Size is "Just right"?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I have a friend with a fetish for larger over-sized breasts... I may be a girl, but I have no clue about cup-size, so I used general descriptions. What would YOU like to have if your a girl or what would YOU liek a girl to have if your a boy. ^_^ Enjoy!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Cancel

1 pair of medium size without plastic stuffed in it : ) plz

Well too big is unreal , it kinda make u like s?#t too.
But if u're gifted it's acceptable : )

interesting topic lol, i hope i'm not being disrespectful,

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Cancel

Well, I'd like those like Mizuho's. Not her SD type of breasts, but her ones that we see in the anime, like when she's in her teaching uniform or at home in casual clothing.
Not too small, not too large. :)

• Dec 01, 2004
Cancel

I believe mine are C cup (the 'big enough to squeeze etc.' ones) and I like them that way XD Sometimes I wish they were smaller though.. They do get in the way.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

Cancel

the really big ones are just freaky. look at the hentai blue-eyes. that stuff is weiiiiiiiird.

Signature

• Dec 01, 2004

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Cancel

Quote by tecnophreakthe really big ones are just freaky. look at the hentai blue-eyes. that stuff is weiiiiiiiird.

TRUE lol

icom158

Cancel

I'm fine with a mouth full. Large breast can cause back problems and etc. I don't want my girl to be having back problems.

• Dec 01, 2004

TanKilleR

TanKilleR

Manga Fanatic

Cancel

Quote by Kei-kunWell, I'd like those like Mizuho's. Not her SD type of breasts, but her
ones that we see in the anime,

Kei-Ken, I think that saying your obsessive compulsive would be a understatement at this point XD

I'd go with med size. Small ones and you look too boyish. And extrea large and you eather get based off of them and not for who you are, or they just get in the way.

Cancel

I'm a big fan of cute and small girlies. So I'd choose well...cute and small ones. :)

• Dec 01, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I wouldn't mind being more boyish... it'd just make me look more like how I act (in essence) and then people wouldn't complain as much if I decide to go topless... >_>

Signature

Cancel

Quote by Terra-chanI wouldn't mind being more boyish... it'd just make me look more like how I act (in essence) and then people wouldn't complain as much if I decide to go topless... >_>

I wouldn't complain at all :)

• Dec 01, 2004

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

Cancel

Quote by Kei-kunWell, I'd like those like Mizuho's. Not her SD type of breasts, but her ones that we see in the anime, like when she's in her teaching uniform or at home in casual clothing.
Not too small, not too large. :)

Yep, I'd say Mizuho's are just right, size being maybe somewhere in a D-cup.

• Dec 02, 2004

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

Strange topic.

But anyways -- I don't care for what size it is. As long as it seems to fit the girl's body and shape. Plus, perkiness is always a plus for breasts. It's not like I want to see a really skinny girl with huge jugs. Neither do I want to see a flat-chested fat girl. :-\

>.>

<.<

>.>

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Dec 02, 2004

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cancel

:o This is by far the weirdest thread i've seen on MT. Kei-kun directed me to his so i guess i will input mai thoughts.

Cute small ones- I guess it would depends on the gurl, sum can say breast fits quite well with there personality
Handful size- Seem to be about perfect not to big not to small.
Big Big Big One- XO Gahh
HUGE One- XO words cant xpress how wrong that would be.

All and all i found maiself soundin pretty preverted replyin to this thread ^_^'

Cancel

Not too big I suppose, too big is just weird I guess. Being able to "cup" one with one hand is definately nice. Of course, it also depends on the girl's body build etc as on a petite girl, a size C might just look huge for them. ^-^

• Dec 02, 2004

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

Cancel

This has to be the best thread ever.

Hat's off to you, Terra-chan.

• Dec 02, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Maybe I can use this thread to convince my friend (who is the author of Strange Candy and writing me as a character in that comic) To give my character breasts smaller than my head, because ~ lo and behold, most people agree it's preferable.

Signature

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

Cancel

I would say a C or D cup is ideal eye candy for me.
And NOT fake... those just look a little too weird especially when their grossly disproportinate to the girl

But to be honest it doesnt really matter if I like the girl.

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

• Dec 02, 2004

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Cancel

They have to be just right imo :] I have nothing against big ones but if they get in the way its not really that nice :P

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

• Dec 02, 2004

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Cancel

Um... the one they are born with? *scratches head* 8P

Cancel

Gotta be the mid-sized breasts, the ones you can hold and have there be a little excess that your hand cant hold, much bigger is that is acceptable but I prefer what i said, and those huuuge ones... how do you work with those things!?

• Dec 03, 2004
Cancel

Double post.

• Dec 03, 2004
Cancel

In the real world, as long as her breasts are bigger than my pecs I'm happy.

In the abstract, most of the breasts in anime / manga artwork are beyond belief -- it must be something cultural, because otherwise I can't explain the abundance of gravity-defying megaspheres that pass for breasts in illustration.

On a completely unrelated note, given how well this topic has been received, I wonder how long it will be before one of the female participants here posts a poll: "The right size for male genitalia is:...."

• Dec 03, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

*raises hand* Just so you know, a female posted this poll in the first place. I'd actually expect a MALE to make a thread such as that...

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.