Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Breast Size is "Just right"? - Minitokyo

What Breast Size is "Just right"?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Aw, jeez. That's what I get for posting at the end of the day. My apologies, Terra-chan-san. <humbly bows>

I don't think I'll be the poster of the genitalia survey. I'm content to keep my delusions of grandeur, as it were. <g>

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O this not easy for me to say =p
I don't look at people for their breast size yeh..
its really between the small and big there.. cute small one seems to mean pretty small =p and big for a hand seems too big~ but I am a boy.. dirty dirty

anything but knee knockers! ^_^'

although i would prefer between the first 2 choices :D

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Big enough to squeeze makes for fun on both ends.... ~_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Breast size never really mattered to me.....Honestly. I could care less.... breasts don't make the woman anyways so why does it matter. BUT! Guys are guys right? hahaha, I raised my eyebrow when I first saw this, but figuring it would come up sooner or later. But yes, to me it really, honestly doesn't matter. I could careless, its more of the person.

THOUGH! I've never had a girlfriend before so thats saying alot. But even if I've dated before I'd still think the same that I do now. Thats just how I am.

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I'm a real tomboy and my mom always has to take me under-wear shopping because I know nothing about bras... she has ALWAYs bought them for me. But I think the cup sizes I had in mind would be like this:
1. A-cup or smaller
2. b-C
3. D or larger
5. Abnormally large that has no cup size designated to it.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by CyanideBlizzardBreast size never really mattered to me.....Honestly. I could care less.... breasts don't make the woman anyways so why does it matter. BUT! Guys are guys right? hahaha, I raised my eyebrow when I first saw this, but figuring it would come up sooner or later. But yes, to me it really, honestly doesn't matter. I could careless, its more of the person.
THOUGH! I've never had a girlfriend before so thats saying alot. But even if I've dated before I'd still think the same that I do now. Thats just how I am.

Was the question specifically geared to relationships? It could be in the context of comfort. Yea, comfort! Like how a friend of mine needed reduction because her large breasts honestly hurt her back. Those type would NOT be the best size.

.....but I'm sure this thread's all about sexual interest. ~_^

I don't like women with extremely large breasts. They're kinda scary. :sweat:

So I guess I'll go with the second option.

Signature Image

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

it depends on your body structure and your height

"Big enough to squeeze nicely with one hand" and smaller.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I like proportion. Big girl, big boobs. Small girl, small boobs. On the average girl, a B or a C is just fine.

I am invincible!

It depends on the body frame, good enough to compliment everything else. Never should be "melons" if you know what i mean. gah..my heads hurting.

Izukio

Izukio

Wave Sovereign of Mintaka

No matter what people say here I don't think a girl will feel any better about her breasts, I won't at least.

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

This topic reminds me of the characters in Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabihito. Hatsumi and Youko (from esisodes 1 and 2) have very large breasts; one website said they were size I. Pretty impressive, especially for Hatsumi who is pretty short

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Like the majority of people who've responded, I like just big enough to squeeze nicely with one hand with a little spillage, so about the size of Mizuho's like Kei-kun said. Now I feel all dirty for having posted this! ^_^'

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I am just crazy for large breasts! The perfect size breast in anime is around cantellope size or so. Obviously though, anime and real life are definitly different. When it comes to real girls i prefer slightly large than normal, but tight shirts are the real looker^_^

Ha, I pride my self in being the first to vote for "almost as large as head". oh, and although i've noticed nobody sharing my tastes hear, if such a person does come along, i highly recommend checking out my artwork that i've got posted on my page. My computer broke a few weeks before xmas, but since then my drawing's become much better, and i can't wait to share some more of my work!

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by Usagiit depends on your body structure and your height

Hes right but all around not toooo big but not to small either

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

-looks left, looks right- Well, not that I have a high voice in this particular matter, but I believe if the choice was left to me, in some fashion, it would be the smaller ones, just because it is not in the way of anything. Not that I think about that or anything. Yeah, I will stick with that.

Big enough to squeeze nicely with one hand

or... ummmm i'll stop now ;D

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

lolz...what a funny thread. Haha... ^_^' I'd say the best size is a B which is not too big, or too small. Medium, in other words, that I think is a good size. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

i like somewhere between a B and a low, low D....im ashamed to say i like small breasts, lol

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

Big enough to squeeze nicely with one hand but that's my take on that much. There is so much more attractiveness to a woman's body.

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

yes ,there is dmny. theres lots and lots of attractiveness to a womans body

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

dunno about best thread but it made me laugh. it also gave me a chance to put input into a topic i don't bring up on my own (lol). i like dancer's figures, they are lissome graceful and look really cute in jeans and a tank top. dancers usually aren't super indowed (i imagine it would wreak havoc on balance) so i like smaller ones

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.