Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Breast Size is "Just right"? - Minitokyo

What Breast Size is "Just right"?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Mid-sized, Cs are usually best in my eyes.
Then again, it all depends on the rest of the body and whether it's proportional. Any size CAN look good.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

mine's just right for me... i'm an A-cup, but my sisters claim that my breasts are big for me...

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

*vote's: Big enough to squeeze nicely with one hand*
I prefere the one that is just fits your hand or is a bit bigger. And i have big hands. Didn't that mean something??

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Quote by tecnophreakthe really big ones are just freaky. look at the hentai blue-eyes. that stuff is weiiiiiiiird.

Quote by Vagrant123Strange topic.
But anyways -- I don't care for what size it is. As long as it seems to fit the girl's body and shape. Plus, perkiness is always a plus for breasts. It's not like I want to see a really skinny girl with huge jugs. Neither do I want to see a flat-chested fat girl. :-\
>.> <.<>.>

Quote by kraineNot too big I suppose, too big is just weird I guess. Being able to "cup" one with one hand is definately nice. Of course, it also depends on the girl's body build etc as on a petite girl, a size C might just look huge for them. ^-^

I don't know about size but i think mine are okay, even sometimes i think whether its okay or not.. you see.. i'm a little cute girl.. (bah..!)

Anyway i can't be so worry about it until i have my own husband.. :)

I love girls with C-cups..

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Interesting thread XD

Well...mine are a C cup...I'm kinda small so they look bigger than they really are. I don't really mind them though. I guess it just depends. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

B-cup and still growing. <o

i really don't like breasts that drips downnnn. Which is what usually happens for girls who have big or really big breasts. I call it, grandma breasts. >.>;

i think I'm cool with what I have but it still growing. <3

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

I'm fine with my size. :) I'm just about a... hehe... Not telling but not small. ;) Med size is good though. Just big enough to sqeeze in one hand.

I'm happy with a c-cup,
which is medium, i guess. ^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

As a guy I prefer small or medium.
To tell you the truth large breast scare the sh^$ outta me.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

well 4 me the big one are the way to go. i just like them that way. and thats on anime charectars and real women. but keep in mind that papotion is a must. wouldn't want some one to tip over. but than again? MAdlion__________________________________________

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Truthfully, as long as my lizard can squeeze between them, then they are good.

-repeat-

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.