Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best links - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

What are your favorite links you have bookmarked in your browser. The one's you always click on, or visit on occasion to check whats going on w/them. Please nothing over the edge and gross. ( as i usually get that in my e-mail each day w/o clicking on it -_- )

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

Minitokyo,net, Animeonline.net, animesuki.com, anime.mircx.com, Espn.com, Nasa.gov, and Windowsupdate

Signature

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Quote by TaberneroMinitokyo,net, Animeonline.net, animesuki.com, anime.mircx.com, Espn.com, Nasa.gov, and Windowsupdate

Lol the last one is funny. XD

Let me add some more: gamewallpapers.com, winamp.com, 1001winampskins.com, quake3world.com and planetquake.com/polycount/ are definitely some of my favourites. :)

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Minitokyo.net (of couse of course), Hotmail.com (do email sites count?), maximonline.com, and well, the rest is all random

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

usually MT, AO, anime.mircx.com, animesuki.com, loudside.com, and a buch of other random crap

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

i would list mine but there is way to many. i mainly go to ao or mt first though

k hearts a 4evr

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol...i come here every single day...yet i don't save the link. haha

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

the Only ones that I have bookmarked that arent already listed are, linuxquestions.org, and http://poets.notredame.ac.jp/cgi-bin/jedi-inon which is a good Japanese-English online dictionary

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I have soo many sites saved to my Favorites, but the ones I visit most often would have to be minitokyo.net, animepaper.net, albinoblacksheep.com, homestarrunner.com, milkandcookies.com and deviantart.com ... and of course animesuki.com, downloadanime.org, etc...

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I should add http://dlx.gamespot.com/ as well.
They have masses of trailers, demos and extra stuff for all games to come and those which are already out and a download system which can run your connection to the max (I got more than 300 kb/s :) ).

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

I frequently visited MT, apart from ebay and hotmail, I can't think of anything else.

BTW, thanks for the link Noctum :)

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

www.countingdown.com
www.deviantart.com
www.go-gaia.com
games.bigpond.com/pc
www.minitokyo.net
www.neowin.net
forums.walan.org
www.whirlpool.net.au

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Abadonna

Abadonna

minitokyo.net
zvuki.ru - for music reviews
xyligan.ru - to read dumb news
mail.yahoo.com - to check my e-mail
mysongbook.com - to find tabs for songs i want to learn how to play.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

Abadonna

Abadonna

Quote by PTGthe Only ones that I have bookmarked that arent already listed are, linuxquestions.org, and http://poets.notredame.ac.jp/cgi-bin/jedi-inon which is a good Japanese-English online dictionary

Wow, it's now in my favorites too!!!!
arigato gozaimasu!!!

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Minitokyo.net, minitokyo.net, minitokyo.net, minitokyo.net............etc. Man, I am pathetic. Haha......

Signature

Cressoit

Cressoit

Rice: food for thought

most of mine have been mentioned. But then there's www.homestarrunner.com

Signature
Forum Check!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.