Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good ISO burner? - Minitokyo

Good ISO burner?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

I'm looking for a really good ISO burner. I'm thinking about Nero or Alcohol 120%. If I'm on the road with by choosing one of these, then which is better? If you could help me out that would be great. Thanks

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

i use Nero to burn my CD's and i really can't complain its a good program. Alcohol is better to make virtual drives on my opinion. i use 52% ver for that but 120% is good as well^^

Use alchhol 120, I use it, and its reliable..

icom158

Nero is good for other stuff too. I preferred cloneCD, but they aren't around anymore.

TanKilleR

TanKilleR

Manga Fanatic

Nero is the best, never had a problem. a120% also works well, but you need to configure just a little too much to get something done.

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

Wow thanks! I've heard that Nero is some what better. So I think I'll try it out . Thanks again.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

Wow thanks! I've heard that Nero is some what better. So I think I'll try it out . Thanks again.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

I use Nero, so I would recommend it.

Signature Image

I use Alcohol 120% it works perfectly, it even burns Nero images and Disc Juggler.

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

I use Alcahol 120%, although i am one of the few people that i know who actually bought Alcahol 52% (120%'s predessessor). It works great! copies games, music cds, makes images, virtual drives. My friend actually gave me some ripped dvd .cue files and i can watch them too, using Alcahol 120%. As for Nero, they pretty much suck, i got Nero 6 professional and it dosent do half of what i can do with Alcahol 120%. ^_^

May the Woot be with you!

If "free" = good, then I believe DVD Decrypter is also an ISO burner.

Nero and alcohool 120% are both nice , i use nero most of the time.

shhho

shhz!

alcohol 120.. i strongly recommend it. guaranteed!!! :D

Youbi

Youbi

Dood!

Hmm ... thinks Nero is sufficiant no ? I use it ... (not Alcohol) ... and heuu it's good like that :)
i tried Alcohol before and I didn't like him ...

Nero seems a bit better overall though alcohol seems to do a better job at making copies. I prefer Nero since I rarely copy anything.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.