Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Juuji Kurosa/Cross - Minitokyo

Juuji Kurosa/Cross

page 1 of 1 4 total items

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Does anyone know where to find scans/scanlations of this manga? I need to download some of the pictures for a web site I'm making, but I don't know where to find any. Google is no help.

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=CRS&categorycode=BMG - that's the original TokyoPop page for the manga, but it seems to have been known as "Cross", "Juuji Kurosa" and "Cross Oneself". If anyone could help with a link or scans, I'd make you all the pretty wallpapers you want, and of anything. ^_^'

Wish I could help,but I do not know any sites :(
i love the manga and character art. I just recently got Vol 1 ( the enlish version).
Good Luck finding pics ~_^

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by MythicalRoseWish I could help,but I do not know any sites :(
i love the manga and character art. I just recently got Vol 1 ( the enlish version).
Good Luck finding pics ~_^

Yeah, I picked up the first volume when I saw it in Borders. I really, really like it. I'd scan my copy but I'm scannerless. It's just a fanlisting, I can probably use the cover images, if I find a high enough quality copy.

if anyone find scnatlions please share! i just read the first volume and loving it!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.