Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why hate Naruto? - Minitokyo

Why hate Naruto?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

streamside

streamside

deranged.

ey... clarification first...
i'm not a naruto-hater... I LOVE IT!!

but, i've just seen a yahoo group that bashes naruto...
and, i've been checking other online communities... there have been threads saying NARUTO IS A RIP-OFF... T_T

can anyone tell me why?

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

y hate it ?

I's a great anime I've seen for a long time.
MOst recommended .
on my top list.

u won't be dissapointed .
Has comedy action, everything an anime needs , forgot to mention good soundtrack too ^_^

streamside

streamside

deranged.

yup... i'd recommend it too...

but why do other people hate it?

is better in a car."

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

yeah same here it is my fav anime those guys are most likely just dragon ball z cry babies^^
yeah i agree with cali is has a wicked soundstrack lots and lots of comedy and enough action to make you sick :D
good to see you liek it tho :D

sorry but i truly hate naruto it's the worst anime ever in my oppenion the beging is boaring the actons not that great the main characters are not funny and it's way to long it's just not worth it and if ya wana see god fighting watch like Full Metal Alchemist Ikkitousen Tenjo Tenge Street fighter gun grave you now well thought of animes. sorry peoples but Naruto Su cks no offence to anyone.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

dragon ball??? it sucks, man! i'd say naruto's a whole lot better!
the super xian thing is soooo overrated... and so old.

as for streetfighter... i watched the beginning but didn't finish it...
i can't remember why...

i wasn't able to watch naruto from the beginning, but my friends referred it to me, so i watched it, and i ended up liking it!

is better in a car."

but yes i do agree Dragon ball z gt sucks well besides the first series where it was good and funny and where they were looking for the dragon balls.

To be honest, i've watched Naruto and i find it lame. It seems overrated. The action is alright from the very little i've seen, but there's no centralized plot. It's ninjas fighting some evil ninja or evil dude. Rinse, repeat. There seems to be no real plot connecting it all. Hence what reason is there to watch? I myself don't really find it that funny either. I've snickered once or twice but that was the extent of it.
Last, it seems way to freaking drawn out. They're up to 107 or something now, and some 100 more (at least) are in the works. Perhaps it's just me, but man. When something's that long it kills any closure to it.

Dragon Ball is the epitomy of suckness, never in my whole entire existence on this miserable mud ball called earth have i ever seen such crap (well apart from pokemon but thats another rant session) To hate naruto is to deny yourself the finer things in life. I guess there are people in this world that have no account for taste, we will leave them as they are to dwell in their own juices of disillusionment.

NARUTO forever (or until the series ends anyway)

streamside

streamside

deranged.

i don't see it that way...

naruto fans just don't seem to get tired of it, which is why it stayed that long...

and, bedlam, i most definitely agree with you!

naruto is a better way to spend your time!

is better in a car."

Ok, first I would say I didn't want to watch it first, but then I quite enjoyed it. So I don't hate it, but I can think about some reasons to do so : first it's a very long serie, well a lot of people like that but you have to bear with a lot of useless and fill-ups episodes. Then when you take a closer look, few things happen in one episode compared to other series, just enough to ask the spectator to look the next one ^_^' . Then, well a lot of ppl don't like the kind of "stupid" main character ( which is a classic, also for explaining him things in order to explain them to you, though you're not necessary as stupid as him >_< ). Even a lot of naruto watchers like Sasuke more, since he is more the classic cool guy ^^. Then, well, the show isn't realistic at all, ppl who looked after that will be dissapointed ( well orange ninja outfit, like it or not =P ). Then it's following the classic "I'm a noob, but I always manage to become better to beat more and more powerful enemies" ( actually a lot of ppl like this aspect of evolving characters but it can become very boring, and if they continue like that, the show will have nothing ninja left, just become like dbz ( if you read the scanlation you sure know what I mean ). Ok, the thing I really don't like is that the show is so previsible and take the spectator for completely dumb, I hate that a show think it has to explain you everything, and these time outs in a fight in order to give you "scientifical-approved" reasons for the different special attacks XD.
Ok I'm finished, these were just some reasons I could think of, agree or not ( hope I didn't offend one of the many hardcore fans ), anyway I think so but I still watch the serie and don't hate it ^^.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

ok... you've made your point well.........

but... i still strongly disagree with people saying naruto is a rip-off.

it can be highly entertaining >>> i really liked the preliminaries for the third part of the chuunin exam! :) <<<

and, for the part about the spectators-are-dumb, i would rather have it that way... explanations do come in handy at times; it's better that way than being totally clueless.

is better in a car."

No prob Gaijin we all have the right to our thoughts and comments, if anything i'm glad that you shared your thoughts on the subject, even i myself (Naruto lover to the extreme i may add) have had moments where i thought the series got a bit "lame" but then it would bounce right back at me with an interesting twist to the story, so in closing irrespective of the long drawn out story line, never-ending; ever increasing episode count and to many familiar formulers that many other anime use (all that said in one breath, phew) i will continue to watch and love Naruto to its very end (or mine, which ever comes first)

kakashi2nd

kakashi2nd

Kakashi Hatake the 2nd

What are those guys sayin' about naruto sucks >.<?! Naruto way supasses Dragonball series, Its like the new fightin' fab anime! Its awesome in action and comady, and its meh 3rd fav!

1. Di Gi Charat
2. Azumanga Daioh
3. Naruto

Signature

A bit Lame? According a to alot of of people the series doesnt even get good till epi 10 like what fun is that waisting your time watching usless epi's that mean nothing thats why there are so many they strech it out make more talking anime should always be good it should never have a lame point and if it does not so bad but when it comes to naruto it's like nalameo it's not worth it plus theres way to many people over obsessed with the series like there are so many more animes that are way better than it and all to gether. like i am sorry but i hate naruto with a passion like i would get more ammusment watching an anime about a guy who wacks his head agains't a wall rather than watch that and plus a main character that has wiskers is kinda frutie if you ask me.

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by tookiesorry but i truly hate naruto it's the worst anime ever in my oppenion the beging is boaring the actons not that great the main characters are not funny and it's way to long it's just not worth it and if ya wana see god fighting watch like Full Metal Alchemist Ikkitousen Tenjo Tenge Street fighter gun grave you now well thought of animes. sorry peoples but Naruto Su cks no offence to anyone.

I like both naruto and fullmetal alchemist.
But, by comparing the fightings alone, I think naruto is alot better. <--- this is just my opinion.

Quote by tookieAccording a to alot of of people the series doesnt even get good till epi 10...

So how many episodes did you watch?

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

the first five and the sucked it was boaring and made no sence

the first five and they sucked it was boaring and made no sence

lyn02

lyn02

yoru!

I personally LOVE Naruto! And yes, like everyone said it's got pretty much everything, the two most obvious being humour and action (it is, afterall, a shounen series)

But what I find good is the fact that it is not JUST ANY shounen anime, it's actually got a ton of elements that you would find in even a shoujo series. It's nothing like DragonballZ where it's fight after fight and bad guy after bad guy. IT HAS A plot!! Although a very long and drawn out series of little short stories (arcs) each one is different and quite enjoyable. Most of the arcs in the series though, are TEAR jerkers :D

Now that I think about it FMA and Naruto have much in common. ^^

+ In a white room, where blood was like rose petals and Death had two faces +
Signature

Naruto is okay...and so is FMA. Sorry but I think
fma has a better storyline...not to say Naruto is bad.

I hate Naruto becuase he isn't cool. He's too noisy and he's the classical main character with a power inside. ANd i don't like is name ^^ The name "Naruto" is so uncool. "Rock Lee" for example is a name that rules ^^"""

gatts

gatts

The Black Swordsman

I'd have to say, that at first, naruto had a lot of appeal: it was funny, the action was good, and it was kinda cool.

However, recently, i've noticed that for an anime that ran a long time now, the themes in the arcs are always recurring, and it's getting lame. Also, recently, i've noticed that the art has degraded, especially after the Sennin fight. Take Sakura for example, she used to be cute and beautiful... now, her eyes seems so round... it's beginning to look just like Lee's.

They need to explore new themes... and kinda stick around with the art we knew. But that's just my ideas. I'm not trying to bash Naruto, and as a matter of fact, I'm still watching it.

Signature
Is the destiny of man controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control even over his own will.

well, i like naruto. but only number 09, 10, 12. another? i don't like. some story a little serious. maybe very serious. so, i don't like it very much

Naruto's not THAT bad but you must realise that it's not THAT good as well, there are much better anime out there (GitS for instance, hell, I rate one piece much better than naruto, for good reason too) but there are heaps of closed-minded people who only watch naruto and seem to think it's the best anime that ever was.

read: the next generation of DBZ freaks.

I prefer the naruto manga much more than the naruto anime, but to me it's only just above your average anime, I prefer anime with much better storylines and better animation but it's still a good anime nonetheless.

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.