Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Wing or Gundam Seed? - Minitokyo

Gundam Wing or Gundam Seed?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

streamside

streamside

deranged.

I'll go with Gundam Seed. The animation, of course, is better - considering the difference in animation technology by then... and the plot's better.

Gundam Wing... well, i have to admit that i did like it, but when i rewatched it,
i didn't appreciate it as much as i used to. and, i less liked it 'cause of the fan obsession...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Gundam Seed for me, although Gundam Wing aint bad (especially given the time it was made) Gundam Seed Destiny is also definitley shaping up to be a great series, while faithfully continueing from where the first Seed left off.

While Gundam Wing maybe be a few years to early to beat Seed, it is still a great watch in its own right.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

g-seed ^^
me like both
but if have to choose
i choose g-seed

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Only watched snippets of Gundam Wing, but after watching all the Gundam Seed, it was one of my favourite animes, so I'll go with Seed XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Yo streamside you should've made this a poll, would've been interesting to see how the percentages would've racked up. Some people like to make a vote without leaving an actual comment behind so you may be missing out on some views with this one. Just an idea to consider

neither. well if i had a gun pointed to my head, i'd choose seed. the characters, the story and the mecha are much better than wing. but endless waltz has better looking mechas (wing zero custom & heavyarms custom)

personally, i prefer universal century gundam. less angsty bishounens and much more appealing mecha designs

Gundam Seed. Gundam Wing was just... >.< Definitely Gundam Seed. xd;;;

here's a nice pic of the gundam wing boys:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/kosuong/1101975299039.jpg

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

I'm a "kawaii" fan.. sue me

Gundam Seed, I like more the art in this :)

streamside

streamside

deranged.

ok... should i start a new thread?

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i liked wing better in terms of mech action and mech design. it also placed more emphasis on "gundam."

i liked seed's storyline on how it integrates all aspects of previous gundam series :)

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by sammoi liked wing better in terms of mech action and mech design. it also placed more emphasis on "gundam."
i liked seed's storyline on how it integrates all aspects of previous gundam series :)

Yes sammo, you took the words that i was going to say.
just like sammo said, the storyline of seed was like a rip from the orignal mobile suit gundam.
and the art of seed doesnt come close at wing.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Gundam Seed of course.
Gundam Wing was a Gundam serie with the 5 Backstreet Boys; a product for girls-only ^^
It's so sad :P

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I personally found the animation in Gundam Wing better than Seed... I felt like I was watching a flash movie, 'cuz the animations were pretty stiff. Also, Wing never failed to deliver the action.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by streamsideI'll go with Gundam Seed. The animation, of course, is better -
considering the difference in animation technology by then... and the
plot's better.
Gundam Wing... well, i have to admit that i did like it, but when i
rewatched it, i didn't appreciate it as much as i used to. and, i less
liked it 'cause of the fan obsession...

How right you are. ^_^

i love seed, great animation, characters(even tho they all kinda look alike sometimes), cool mecha designs(don't freaking care if they ripped it off, big deal) and great story(even tho they did take some of the UC's ideas, but I still don't care.)

Gundam Wing was giving me headaches a lot with the "I must kill you" crap but it was pretty cool at times. The Gundams were nice too. Epyon... my favorite... it had a sucky pilot though... I think it was Treize...

Also... you gotta love it when some of the Coordinators go seed. And the gundams have phase-shift!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

gundam seed is so much better cause the gundam actually can be destroyed not like gundam wing where the only time i see it destroy it self is in the movie and when they blow their own gundam up

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Looks like too much seed fans whos bashing Wing?
well then, i'll take my leave. enjoy this thread you seed fans

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

ramiel

ramiel

Dishoom

seed. although endless waltz is bueno. Why no wing? reelena (beyond annoying), 4 potential and one definate homosexual (im not, and therefore has no appeal to me), and of course the terribly out dated animation style..
well thats my opinion at least.........eva pwn3s all

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by ramielseed. although endless waltz is bueno. Why no wing? reelena (beyond annoying), 4 potential and one definate homosexual (im not, and therefore has no appeal to me), and of course the terribly out dated animation style..
well thats my opinion at least

Why do you judge the anime by its animation? and the meaning *Terrible* the animation back where wing was made was quite good. you shouldnt judge the animation from today to the past, sense back then we hadn't dat advance technology, not to mention art.

Signature

ramiel

ramiel

Dishoom

Quote by ramiel
well thats my opinion at least.l

...reading helps

and dont get me wrong, i think wing had a great message and story like most gudams do, but for some reason i wasnt able to relate to wing as much as i did to seed.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by ramiel

Quote by ramielwell thats my opinion at least.l

...reading helps
and dont get me wrong, i think wing had a great message and story like most gudams do, but for some reason i wasnt able to relate to wing as much as i did to seed.

reading helps???
i only stated that you shouldnt judge the art of wing with seed sense they were made in different times,technology, and art.

Signature

ramiel

ramiel

Dishoom

oh my bad. hahaha i misunderstood what you meant by that.
yeah i agree with you on the times changing.

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

althought my favourite mecha of all time is heavyarm custom, i prefer gundam seed, the story is far less complex (you know who the bad guys are) and the action is better

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Gundam Seed of course i dont even want to watch wing cuz the story/graphic r really bad

My friends said dat wing is also really boring cuz they talk alot in it

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.