Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Influence : Manga/Anime & Life - Minitokyo

Influence : Manga/Anime & Life

page 1 of 1 4 total items

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

When the fiction comes into your life ?
How they change your way of life in some way.
Which serie has really changed your life, your behaviors, your way to think ?
Do you have one which has an important place in your heart because of that ?
Did you (and still) grow up with this ?

As movies, novels, events, people, MangAnime can change you.

Good question. Well I think it's a sensitivity factor. I had some people that had influence in my life quality also some books i've readed likewise some anime series like Evangelion, the first of this kind i saw. Don't forget anime is art, many people who appreciate some art expretions are cultured. All that have changed my view point of life. I'm a cheerful and quiet person and i know where i am going.

I usually don't let anime/manga affect my life. I have a clear sense of what's real and what's not.

Signature Image

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

For me the main serie is Kimagure Orange Road.
I was a teenager when I discover this serie (anime format).
It was just one of other anime serie. Time after time, I follow the story.
I was in love of Madoka, wishing to meet her. The personnalities of the characters touched in so many ways.
There was good things to do and not.
Thinking I could do that and this :
- to be strong, confident and combative like Madoka
- not to smoke as Kyosuke adviced to Madoka
- not to be hesitating like Kyosuke
- to be responsible like Minami
- to be joyful like Hikaru
- to be kind like Kyosuke
- and more

Also, listening the music send me back souvenirs and pictures of the serie.

Being an adult, I can analyse and understand how this serie has an influence in my life.
I will hold it in my heart and thank it to help me to go though the hard time of teenager, the gate between childhood and adult age. Orange Road is a part of my education and even a part I have to recon that is a fact.

There are other minor influence like with "Attacker Yu" I like playing volley-ball, try base-ball after watching Touch, would like to throw some 'Kamehameha', to wear an 'exosquelette' like "Bubblegum Crisis" - Knight Sabers...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.