Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm so sick of it all! | Cry me a river - Minitokyo

I'm so sick of it all! | Cry me a river

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Wow, I'm new here and this was like one of the first threads I read... quite an interesting introduction to MT. I'm guessing the mods aren't always so stressed out? ^^ I just donated, so hopefully that'll alleviate some of the stress ;p To be honest, tho, I have no idea how much it costs (both money and time) to run this site, but kudos to the people doing it. I love the design of this site, it's really nice!! Well, hopefully more people will donate and fewer people will leech and the site will get faster.

Is it possible in your software to host images (or even just the forums maybe) on different servers? I for one could donate way more in hosting space and spare cpu cycles than I can in money -_- especially since I'm on a university T1 ^^

Anyway, good work, keep it up! Even tho I'm new, I'm impressed by everything I've seen thus far!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

oh wow Jin....u took the words straight outta my mind XD ...it really bugs me to see all these ppl complaining and crap when they dont think about what they are doing are wrong or they are using a free service >_> while the staff are all scratching their heads trying to improve MT, flamers and whinning immature members just never cease to stop popping up. And dont even get me started on rippers >_> they have no respect whatsoever....

Quote:
To the non-english speaking members: Do you see the most common
language on MT? What is it? Anglais? Engirish? Engels? Englisch? Inglese?
Bei-go? Inglés? YES! ENGLISH! I don't really feel like translating something
that I can't read. Why not just do us all a favor and use babelfish,
freetranslation, or any other translating site. I'd rather read poorly
translated English that fucking Spanish. And all of these
spanish/hispanic/latio/what-the-fuck-ever-you-are who submit gallery items
that are rips, screenshots, and other stupid things, open up that god damn
translator and put the rules in there and put it in your language. No one
cares if you're from another country and it's hard to speak English. This is
why we have online translators readily available, to make it easier for us to
communicate with each other. Your Spanish means little to nothing to most of
the members on MT. So seriously, just freakin' speak English. It would greatly
increase the communication and lessen the amount of stupid rippers on MT.

well said Jin.... :D i'm also sick of these ppl that claim to not understand english and break every single rule there is on MT thinking itz ok. >_>

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Yeah!!! Finally someone tell those nimrods!! I agree with you to a 100%. Cause day in and freakin day out, I see all that BS! Hopefully they'll READ this good. if....

boink

boink

checkcheck

I hole heartedly agree with you, Jinz. I know I haven't been on this forum very long, but I'm trying my hardest to give back and no leech from the galleries all day. People can atleast TRY a bit. if you have that much time to sit around on your lazy ass infront of your PCs all day, then do something productive, not wasteful to everyone elses time.

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cry me a river indeed. You just PWN em all!!! XD

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Hi Jinzhou
I totally agree what you had to say and dont get me wrong but I was really surprise on what you had to say about spanish speaking people.

Quote by Jinzhou
To the non-english speaking members: Do you see the most common
language on MT? What is it? Anglais? Engirish? Engels? Englisch? Inglese?
Bei-go? Inglés? YES! english! I don't really feel like translating something
that I can't read. Why not just do us all a favor and use babelfish,
freetranslation, or any other translating site. I'd rather read poorly
translated English that fucking Spanish. And all of these
spanish/hispanic/latio/what-the-fuck-ever-you-are who submit gallery items
that are rips, screenshots, and other stupid things, open up that god damn
translator and put the rules in there and put it in your language. No one
cares if you're from another country and it's hard to speak English. This is
why we have online translators readily available, to make it easier for us to
communicate with each other. Your Spanish means little to nothing to most of
the members on MT. So seriously, just freakin' speak English. It would greatly
increase the communication and lessen the amount of stupid rippers on MT.

I was not offended by this comment, but that why Mt has group communities dosent it?
So people can join these groups and interact with latinos, asian or people of there own speaking language.
And just like you dont want to take the time to translate spanish to english, some latinos dont want too take the time to translate either.
Its all good and I do understand your fustration I just think it was a little unfair of you.
I hope I just didnt make your shit list.
I dont want to be banned.
For me creating wallpapers is a hobby a way to express myself as best of my abilities.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Wow... o.O
Jin-chan... you are the greatest.... You go and tell them!!
Your hands/fingers must be sore after typing all that... !! Here, take a biscuit! ^_^'
Anywayz, I agree to every word on your wonderful 'essay' ... normally, I wouldn't read anything that long but you argued so well... ^_^
You really got the spammers and rippers!! Go Jin!
Did I ever tell the mods, how much I appreciate the work they do??? Well I'll say it now.
"Thanks a bunch (x1000) to all the mods on MT for making it a better place. I always appreciate the works you do for us. Thank you"

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Jinzhou kami-sama makes me speechless :D
Way to go!! Kick those spammers, leechers and rippers arse a BIG TIME!!!!

Quote by cyWhen you think of that and how long it takes MT to load, theres really nothing to think about.

nicely put, Cy!!
yeah, compared to the situation before the new server came.. this is waaay faster. For you who complaints about mt being slow should grab a time machine and go back in time lol
I'm using a 56K, no problems at all... and heck, I have little to no timeouts at all... I dunno why lots of ppl said there are loads of timeouts?? GO download A virus scanner AND AN adware cleaner software FOR god's SAKE and for those using ADSL or cable, go buy a modem XD rofl j.k.

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

You know the sad thing is, you wasted your time writing that post. Because who hear that a ripper, spammer, or just down right dumbass going to listen? None of them...it will keep going and going and there nothing we can do about it. If we wanted to do something about it...we won't post our walls at all. That keeps people from ripping them ><

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

Quote by JinzhouIf you are in anyway offended by what is said in the latter part of
this post… I don't really care...............if you can't deal with that LEAVE.

"Forsaken God Mod" I now know why you have that as your title. Plus I gald I'm not the only person that believes in a shut up or leave idea. Your my hero man.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

WoW I think that couldn't be more clear! just hope that everyone will read it now and figure whats the meaning of hard work in all is sense....well , now I just hope that I'm not point with the finger for my poor english XD lmao!!
Thanks for all this.

Signature

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

ALL HAIL jin-jin! *bow*bow*bow* I think this is why he mod in the first place!!! Hahahaha! *puts up Jin-jin fansite* <3

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Eyes of Hate

... is there a Spam Lord here?...

Signature

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

Quote by Jinzhou And all of
these spanish/hispanic/latio/what-the-fuck-ever-you-are who submit
gallery items that are rips, screenshots, and other stupid things, open
up that god damn translator and put the rules in there and put it in
your language. No one cares if you're from another country and it's
hard to speak English. This is why we have online translators readily
available, to make it easier for us to communicate with each other.
Your Spanish means little to nothing to most of the members on MT.

Im a relatively new member and I really love this site... and I try to follow the rules as best as I can and I try to give acknowledgements to great art where its due ....and I totally agree with what Jinzhou had to say about spammers, rippers, complainers, etc.
BUT
I have to agree with what Aztec had to say about Jinzhou's racially loaded comments against the Spanish speaking members and contributors of this site.
He singled them out in an unfair manner and his comments bordered on racism.

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

boei

**Dark Mood**

good going jinzhou... and i dun blame u for cussing either... anyone in your situation would have... I thank you and all mods who have put in so much effort to make MT such an awesome site, and often wonder how you all tolerate all these bs... Great job mods..

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Yeah! thats right!!

People should stop nagging I'm tired of nagging.
I love this site because it's so good looked after, Being a mod must be really though.
So thank you, thank you to you all.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

r055

r055

everyday is :3

So hey, theres a total of 42 comments of cock sucking so far so how about i say something like:

LOL, internet.

waht

Poetry. Pure Poetry, Jin *high fives* ^_^ V.

Signature Image

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

amen to that.

Great speech , hope all members read it
Thanks for this great site ^_^

I agree ( some words are quite harsh, but that's the only way some ppl understand things ).
i guess a lot of members don't even understand the words anime ART community. If a scan can't be used in any art like a wall, it shouldn't be here ( if you need "hot anime chicks" I'm sure there are enough sites for that ). If it's a rip, it shouldn't be anywhere ( well, I think Jinzhou was clear on that XD ). For the spammers who comment on forums and gallery only to comment, without even thinking a bit, go chat somewhere else. And about the level system, I think it's there for all those who participate in a constructive way to this ART community, and that does not justify any of the actions stated before.
I really hope Jinzhou's post will have some consequences, but I fear most ppl like this won't even read this.

To pano4th, it's true some words were harsh against the Spanish speaking members, but that was an example and I don't think one should see any racist meaning behind it. It's really annoying to see posts you can't understand (especially when you're concerned), I also see a lot of french posts and that makes me think ppl of my country don't even try to interract with the others. Actually posting in another language looks a bit racist to me that way.

Quote by KorganoS
yeah, compared to the situation before the new server came.. this is
waaay faster. For you who complaints about mt being slow should
grab a time machine and go back in time lol
I'm using a 56K, no problems at all... and heck, I have little to no
timeouts at all... I dunno why lots of ppl said there are loads of
timeouts?? GO download A virus scanner AND AN adware cleaner
software FOR god's SAKE
and for those using ADSL or cable, go buy a
modem XD rofl j.k.

I don't want to complain, I understand that any site with lots of users and little money would be slow, but realistically speaking, the site is slow for everybody, right? I mean, I don't have any viruses/adware, I'm on a T1 connection, with a really fast machine, and it still takes about 20-25 seconds for page loads in peak time, with a timeout about 1 out of 10 tries. Is this essentially what other people are getting to?

I wouldn't call it *loads* of timeouts, but my guess is that if people sound like they're exaggerating, its only b/c most other site admins would probably close their forums before they'd get this slow. If so many people keep coming to MT, it must be a testament to the great content here :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

gaahhhh!!! I just wrote this damn tribute to Jin... and some update destroyed it all..... ;_; fine.... i'm to tired to write it all over again.... so here goes... you'll get the drift...

well, man... Jin, you're the mod of mods man...... congrats, yay Jin... woohooo... you're my fav mod, no doubt.... blablabla.... what more did i write yeah.... oh of course... whoa?! You just wrote a whole damn bible dude.... i hope the noobs and members read this.... etc... etc... keep being the way you are man...... evil mod #1, yay.... and so on... somehow i get a feeling that the stuff you just pointed out will keep happening over and over.... hm... *shakes hands* good job.

Signature

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Quote by pano4thI have to agree with what Aztec had to say about Jinzhou's racially loaded comments against the Spanish speaking members and contributors of this site.
He singled them out in an unfair manner and his comments bordered on racism.

The only reason the Spanish SEEM to be singled out is that they're most abundant, racism it is NOT, if you read better, Jin said it is addressed to whoever posts coments & replies in any language OTHER THAN English, whether weak at it or not...

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

What can I say.. i do about 50 reports a day... going through the posts @.@ well.. what I can say is.. I totally agree with jin :D On everything @.@
And.. I wpould be even harsher on leechers/rippers/anything else..

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.