Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think is the most popular anime of all time? - Minitokyo

What do you think is the most popular anime of all time?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

definately evangelion and cowboy bebop. and who hasnt heard of dragonballz (though i detest it, no offense 2 the fans out there).

I think it would be DBZ...its a kid/adult serie..well for everyone...good story line and all...its been there for a long time and still there......I mean when I was a kid...I used to think that Goku's name was dbz..lol...

I think Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh! and Dragonball / Dragonball Z and most Gundam shows

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

*scratches head* Probably the Gundam incarnations and Sailor Moon. There are several hundred episodes of each, aren't there?

Signature

Movie: Akira
Series: DBZ or Sailor Moon

If I smile and don

thanos2014

thanos2014

power ranger ^^

dragonball, naruto is the next coming.... naruto freaks , united

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Well, as I have tallied it's Dragonball, Evangelion, Sailormoon, and Pokemon...

Signature Image

Serie : gundam saga and DBZ
movie : princess mononoke XD

Eva..

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

I agree!! It'd totally have to be Rurouni Kenshin!!

say "look at me only"

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Cowboy Bebop :)

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Anime on the rise: Naruto & Fullmetal Alchemist

Dominant Anime: Entire Dragonball , Z, GT series and Pocket Monster (Pokemon)

Signature

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

NGE

ZA WARUDO!

hmm.. pokemon and evangelion i think... o.o;;

I believe it's been statistically proven that DBZ is the most popular anime on earth. Doraemon has been running for 25 years and everyone in Asia knows it, so I guess Doraemon could be second.

i'd guess dragonball through gt

Evangelion, Noir, Gundam Seed, Fruits Basket

nge... not that i understand why it seems to be so popular.

Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Naruto??? or Detective Conan, I mean it is still going in Japan,,

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think Ranma 1/2 should be up there in the top. It's a classic! Plus I just love Ranma. lol

nge was really popular cuz it was so different than a lot of the other stuff that was around at the time.

Slayers is great too! Go Lina and Gourry! LOL

Maybe, *cringe* Sailor Moon might be there. It's not too bad... Well, it wasn't when I was a kid. I think my dislike grew from being able to notice the huge plot holes and everything... LOL

In crucio veritas.

--------------------------------------------

No one commands me.
No man. No god. No elder. No prince.
What is the claim of age for ones who are immortal?
What is a claim of power for ones who defy death?
Call your damnable hunt.
We shall see whom I drag screaming to hell with me.
-- Gunter Dorn, Das Ungeheuer Darin. Vampire the Masquerade 2nd Edition Book

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Naruto..dragonball, pokemon n sailor moon

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Scryed, just because the manga pwnz.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I think that the most popular anime are DBZ and Pokemon (especially in its beginning); however, there are also many people that hate those shows. The most liked would be Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

xkaleidostarx

xkaleidostarx

Smile! ^_^

There -has- been a lot of talk of Naruto being the most popular ninja anime/manga ever. But, of course as everyone has already said, Pokemon, DBZ, Sailor Moon and the like were too popular to not consider, even if you don't like them too much yourself. ^^
Are we also including movies, here? Because, Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away were very popular themselves. And, The Place Promised in our Early Days looks quite promising.

I'm afraid I have to contradict a statement. Noir, while I find it to be a very enjoyable watch, isn't actually all that popular. I think I read somewhere that is has more negative than positive reviews, due to it's "slow storyline"

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.