Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cant change avatar - Minitokyo

cant change avatar

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kino

kino

tabibito

i tried changing my avatar from the settings menu. It says it worked fine but when i refresh, my old avatar is still there. what should i do? >.<;

Signature Image

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

That happens to me when I want to change it but later it shows up the new avatar, maybe you just have to wait a little!! XD

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

lol it's because your browser still got the old avatar cached. so press da reload button of your browser and it should work or as kc2 said, just wait and you'll see it any time later

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

yeah I would just clear your browser cache, and cookies and stuff, then sign back.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

kino

kino

tabibito

yeah allright i'll delete cache >.<; kinda dun wanna do this cuz i hafta sign in to all the other forums again :( hehe thanx for help guys

Signature Image

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

so did it work? lol

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kino

kino

tabibito

yay it changed XD

edit: can u see my avatar?? becoz i cant! o_0
its blank >.<;

Signature Image

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Yup, your avatar works fine, don't panic. ^_^

kino

kino

tabibito

hmmm that's weird then. i can see the others fine but i cant see mine =_=;

Signature Image

kino

kino

tabibito

problem solved, this thread can be closed now :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.