Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst christmas present ever - Minitokyo

Worst christmas present ever

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Jsut like the header says.The worst christmas present I've got was a crappy lil UFO AM/FM radio that I got from an aunt and uncle of mine.It needed six batteries to play!! Plus the thing didn't even pick up stations well,and it started to die after a week of me using it.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Hmmm...let me see...I guess the dusty, paper picture frame was the worst present ever.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

mmm.... my worst X-mas present??? I don't get X-mas pressies.... ^_^'
The worst I got probably was the first X-mas pressie from 'Santa' when I was 4...
It was a Barbie doll (not exactly, Barbie, but I think it was called Jyu-jyu- XD) - Pizza Hut set.. >___<
It had play-dos.... and I hate play-dos... because of the smell.. I don't think I hated it them though,,, ^^

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

The worst - or most useless - christmas present I ever got was these pair of gorgeous sterling silver earrings that were shaped like hearts with my birthstone on each one.

You're probably staring at this right now and saying "what are you, delusional?" Yesss... I know, it was really sweet of him and the earrings truly were beautiful, but even if they cost him about an unrefundable $20 and even though he got my birthstone right, he forgot one thing.

------------

i don't have my ears pierced.... I mean, seriously. We've known each other for practically a year and a half already and he hadn't even noticed that I didn't have my ear piercings.... ^_^'

It was extremely kind of him though since he spent about double for me what he spent anyone else, but still..... oi, I was sooo annoyed with him but I still thanked him and I ended up keeping the earrings. Actually, their sitting on my dresser right now and still, I don't have -and don't plan on having - my ears pierced.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Well... years ago, I got a Snow White bottle of bubble bath, and two pairs of socks.
That was the same year as I got the mega-super-saver-size bottle of hair gel, face flannel and hair brush. :sweat:

Talk about a 'subtle hint'.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

the worst is
have nothing for x'mas present
T___T
*i experience that once*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD never celebrate x-mas which is sad so pretty much every x-mas is the worst?

Quote by bucket-shotWell... years ago, I got a Snow White bottle of bubble bath, and two pairs of socks.
That was the same year as I got the mega-super-saver-size bottle of hair gel, face flannel and hair brush. :sweat:

Talk about a 'subtle hint'.

LOL, had the same experience when I got an entire shaving set, including a electric razor, shaving cream, aftershave, etc...

I never *really* had a bad christmas...acutally...

- R. K. Kishore

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by jackalx66the worst ishave nothing for x'mas present T___T*i experience that once*

Quote by KeoughXD never celebrate x-mas which is sad so pretty much every x-mas is the worst?

Aww,it's ok guys,cheer up^uu^.Even if you don't get anything or don't celebrate,someone should at least wish you agood one.Christmas is more than gifts and tsuff like that,but it wouldn't hurt to get something.*gives jackalx and Keough big hugs and tickets to Japan*

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

I don't get bad Chrismas present since my parents always ask what I want. ;)

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by GintheTwilightswordsAww,it's ok guys,cheer up^uu^.Even if you don't get anything or don't celebrate,someone should at least wish you agood one.Christmas is more than gifts and tsuff like that,but it wouldn't hurt to get something.*gives jackalx and Keough big hugs and tickets to Japan*

*hug bac and take ticket* T_T if only this is real i would run away and live in Japan and change mai new, and start a new life! I wonder if there's a witness protection in Japan *ponders*

Worse gift?

I don't know if this counts, but once I got this really pretty watch, then my dad came and looked at it then shook his head.

"Oh did that have you're name on it, I'm sorry, that's for my girlfriend not you..."

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

hmm.. worst present... *thinks for a while* hmm I gues something similar to winterlilac09's story. It's not the worst but a bit useless to get earrings... although my ears used to be pierced, they've healed now cos I don't like to wear earrings anymore ^_^'
mmm... I guess the other worst was a mirror that was fixed on a unicorn statue type thing if you get what I mean and it was kinda hideous so I didn't like it

I don't think I have ever gotten a bad gift. Its a gift, you don't have to pay for it, so I really have had no problems.

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

Quote by jackalx66the worst ishave nothing for x'mas present T___T*i experience that once*

lol jack me have that kind of situation every year.... meh parents always went to overseas 2 work and meh brothers and sisters are overseas too 4 study

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

clothes, I don't celebrate x-mas anymore

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

yeah, i have expereienced to have nothing on x-mas. Also nothing in my birthday.
I hate to celebrate things with presents when i buy all what i want when i want and not in special days. For me those days are without any kind of valor except some cases :D.

i'm a pc-man LOL

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

worst? hmm, probably the pen that my aunt got from a dollar store most likely, had my name on it, I know she meant well and I showed my appreciation from recieving it, I know they are tight with money, so even though it wasn't anything that great, it was the thought that counted ^^

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

The worst one I probably got was not intenionally a gift..
But it did happen on X-mas..
One of my dogs got ran over. What a present, huh?

A calculus textbook :sweat:

Clothing can be the worst gift, but that all depends on the clothing. It could be a cool Masamune Shirow t-shirt, or it could be a pair of socks you'd never want the public to see.

Electric socks. I kid you not.

My dad, who liked hunting, thought he'd teach me how to hunt. So one Christmas he bought a lot of odd things he thought might be useful if I went out hunting with him. From god knows where he found these wool socks that had a heating element running through the sole and a plastic battery holder for a D cell battery at the top. Just for fun I tried on the socks, put a battery in the holder, and nearly blistered the soles of my feet.

Ever since then my friends and I, when we talk about useless gifts, talk about my electric socks.

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

hmnmm a tray... definately O_o. My grandmother gave it to me. I know she meant well.. but I watched my cousin open up really cute pjs from my grandmother and my cousin's really tomboyish and not into stuff like that x_x.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

juliechan

UchiWa fan

I hate to get cloth on x-mas. The worst was a red, don't have a clue what is it call in english, in french i would say "gilet en leging " ^_^' guess it's more quebec french. Well it was red shirt really really ugly on me, believe me. Well it has been a couple of year and on every x-mas my aunt, who gave me this thing, yell that i don't like her gift. it is actually kind of true ^_^'

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.