Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Reservoir chronicle scans and translations here - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Reservoir chronicle scans and translations here

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Quote by gauyeung118Jesus, I'm shocked how many people can't find TRC on their own... and
why can't you just post it up here on the thread? That implies you have
other intentions of making this thread other than sharing.

Isn't it against the TOS to post sites like that? I'm not sure, but I seem to remember an announcement from the admins that it would be. It's not like it's hard to find it, anyway; I just found it in maybe 5 minutes. The scanslator's website has a bunch of http downloads. A couple chapters are IRC only, though.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles is licensed by Del Rey Manga. Why are you guys avoiding the people who could very well be the best official translators of Manga that I have EVER seen? Not only do they take their time in doing the best job they can they also make notes and references on the backgrouds of characters and concepts mentioned within the manga without changing them and if they DO change them they make note of it and why.

If you really want it that much go and buy it! It's worth it! If you want a manga and it's done by Del Rey you can trust that it's done well!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Can you pm the link too?
i discover that manga a few weeks ago and i really enjoy it ^_^
But they are so slow in France to publish the manga -__-
Thanks^^

Seule sous la pluie battante
Je contemple ma vie passee
Seule une personne m'etait importante
Mais elle m'a a jamais quittee.

Yes, I like to have one for me too.

Thank you very much.

fushiginohito

fushiginohito

~angelic wonder~

Please PM me when you can!
You're a legend!
;) :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.