Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo: anime art community (MODS: READ THIS PLEASE) - Minitokyo

Minitokyo: anime art community (MODS: READ THIS PLEASE)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

After reading Jin post i have to admit that as a non-english native i was a bit offended by his comments, but if i can see the nature of the post, i understand the reason: to respect other people's work.

Nevertheles i want to congratulate you all. you have made an amazing site, at least in my opinion, to share and express our passion for anime and art. You have done so well that minitokyo.net has became internationally known, and has evolved greatly since the first time i came here, when i joined.

The potential and fruit of your work has surpassed frontiers and languages, differences and hates, and has united people from all around our planet in one cause. It will keep growing stronger and richer than it is today, but indeed there are difficulties.
One of them is not respecting the rules, and language its an excuse to do so.
but the answer to that problen lies here within the comunity you have started, there a a lot of members very fond of minitokyo and the opportunities it has offered to us.
you just have to turn to us, your anime art community, to help you in this and any other possible endevour, we are here because of you, and it is our time to pay back for all that you had given to us.

thanks Shequel, Nuriko, biriwilg, Jinzhou, GundamZZ, Osiris, sammo.
and thanks to all of our other amazing members as Noctum, Natsu, tiagogs, Cloudnine, bucket-shot, Irix, noe, and all the others i cant remember now ...
i feel some debt with you all and as one: Minitokyo.net

i want to help you, to repay our help, if i can be of any help by translating any rules, scolding people or reporting i would gladly do so.

im at your disposal, and please anyone that reads this post, remember and be proud to be a member of minitokyo.net, look around and be grateful for the opportunities it gives away, and if you feel right in here, respect yourself and the others, respect their work and if you need something from our great artists ask them, after all they are members, just like yourself.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nice talk ^^
read the red text under my siggy ^^
first line ....
i must agree with u ^^
very wise comment ^_^

thx for ur good attention on mt
and yes, i'm sure the mod will gladly accept ur help

edit: ur english is not bad at all ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

Ah Zeurel
That was beautiful man, seriously.
Your words embodied what I and all the memebers of Minitokyo feel.

Your words really put it all into perspective... I mean as much as there are spammers, rippers, complainers, etc that visit this site ... its the members of this communtiy with their love for anime that make this site such an awesome and beautiful forum to participate in.
Again excellently put
Kudos to you my friend...kudos

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

Kenzotsuke

Kenzotsuke

-Frikoproductions.Inc-

wow!thats beautiful^^
nice words and i must agree with you.......peace man^^ :)

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by ah_zeruelif i can be of any help by translating any rules, scolding people or reporting i would gladly do so.

the translation thing might be a good idea... ^^ a very good one, regarding the controversy that happened in conjuction of Jin's post... >.<
but for the latter, that requires you to be a moderator.. dunno... let's wait for the mods to decide? ^_^'

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

beautiful comments and you're speaking english so well i must say. anyway, i'm sooo definitely agree with you, being a part of minitokyo.net is a fortune :) .

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Your English isn't bad at all, who cares. I can understand even very bad English pretty well so it doesn't bother me. Translating the rules might be a good idea.

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Hi Zeruel,

i have just post in Jin's thread, please take a look.
By the way, I did translate the MT's FAQ sometime ago I'll PM it to one of the Hispanime admins since shequel after telling me go ahead and translate it didn't post it anywhere at MT.

greetings,

HikaruJM

Hello Zeruel!
Amazing post! I couldn't agree more...:) And I also offer my services if the mods need help in translating the FAQs...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.