Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One question... - Minitokyo

One question...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

why not put a universal clock in MT???

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Counter-question: what time should it display? Central Europe? West-America? Japan?

On the other hand, it would be easier to meet people at a certain "MT-time", instead of trying to calculate the time at the location of your friend.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by NoctumCounter-question: what time should it display? Central Europe? West-America? Japan?

On the other hand, it would be easier to meet people at a certain "MT-time", instead of trying to calculate the time at the location of your friend.

hey, I like it! that's a groovy idea!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Quote by Noctum

This is the idea!!!

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Yes a clock is a great idea, as for the time zone I would suggest UTC or GMT as it is also know.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

not sure what to u mean by 'MT-time' o.o

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Quote by Sheqelnot sure what to u mean by 'MT-time' o.o

MT- time would be the time zone that the suggested clock for Minitokyo is set to. So whatever time the clock displays it MT time. So just to repeat myself again for fun. Lets say for me the time is 11:30 p.m., and we will say MT's clock is set to Greenwich Mean Time. So MT-time would be 5:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.when not under daylight savings time.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.