Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 At the movies: Popcorn,chips or candy? - Minitokyo

At the movies: Popcorn,chips or candy?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I know this may seem like a silly thread...but it's something I wanted to know. I was at the movies the other day and the popcorn and other treats stand and I was wondering: What do the majority of people buy as a snack when they go to the movies?

Me, it's popcorn all the way, but with no butter...The stuff is salty enough as it is. But I looove movie popcorn. I couldn't buy candy, I'd get sick before the end of the movie. Chips I can handle, but you can buy them anywhere....Movie pop is the stuff for me.

What about you good people ?

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

For me, I choose popcorn too and something to drink like Coke or Juice.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

It's either chips (Pringles XD) or candy for me.. I usually buy those coloured gummy candies ** (of which I don't even want to know the ingredients.. I'm surely better off this way XD)

I don't buy any snacks. Way too expensive. :\

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Sweet popcorn, but none of the uber sickly stuff and a drink to wash it down with. The drink is generally Coke, but sometimes Fanta if I'm feeling crazy ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

buahaha i cant live without my popcorn ~>_<~
hmmm, skittles arnt bad either, but...popcooooooorn desu *_*

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Just popcorn,salted. sometimes bring candy and drinks too but not from the theatre!

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

HikaruA

Clinging to Kate!

For me it's usually sweet popcorn, or failing that, candy...though the things they sell are pretty expensive.

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

Popcorn and a coke XD! There's nothing better than the combo of popcorn and caffine when watching a movie ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Just popcorn. In fact I have a bag of it right now.

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

i dont usually get anything (usually smuggle it in) but i just get a coke or sumtin. :D

nachos!!

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I don't get any of those actually, I usually buy a hot dog.

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I actually just bring snacks from out side, it beats buying their overpriced popcorn and and stuff.... XD

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Popcorn is my favourite. In fact it's probably more of a reason to go to the cinema than the movie itself. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I only get nachos and hot dogs.

Popcorn, definitely... It's only at the movies where I get to eat the stuff and I seldom do elsewhere... So yeah... Chips are good too but you can get and eat them almost anywhere... Plus, I like how popcorns suits the mood of watching flicks... They both just go together... ^^

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

I don't go to movies since I'm only interested in entertainment from Japan but if I were to go to a movie I would not consume any sort of food or drink products.

usagi200

usagi200

Wings of an angel

Definitely popcorn, dunno why. But it taste really good though.

Signature

I usually don't eat anything at movies. If I have to choose, I will go for chips. I love to eat chips. XD

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

I like the popcorn and the coke and a chocolate bar tasty....... :)

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

buying things in movie theaters is way expensive so i don't order anything

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

hot dogs or nachos

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

BlueRock

BlueRock

King of Hearts

All of 'em hot dogs, nachoes, chips, soda, popcorn the works Y'all! XD

Hearts are Power, Nothingness is Eternal!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.