Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hajimemashite^^~ - Minitokyo

Hajimemashite^^~

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Well...I forgot to post here... I'm Claudia and my japanese name is Hiromi. I'm from Brazil and my English isn't good enough...u.u'' I'm japanese and really small...~.~ I like Avril Lavigne, and others of course. I really love CLAMP, X-1999 especially. Read mangas and watch animes are my favorite hobbies.

Nice to meet all of MT^^

*Sorry if my English was poor...T_T

HikaruA

Clinging to Kate!

Welocme to MiniTokyo, Hiromi-chan! You seem like an interesting person, and i think your english is quite good!
Hope you enjoy your stay!

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Konnichi wa! Nice to meet you too. Heh, I haven't posted in the entrance lounge yet, and I'm not sure if i will... oh well. Anyways, hope you're having a nice time here!

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Youbi

Youbi

Dood!

Hellooo ^_^
Welcome on MT (even if I'm a noob lol)
Brazil ... hmmmm :)
And your English seems to be good enought ;-)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hello and welcome to the forum Hiromi-Chan!

Hajimemashite! Welcome to MT. :) Hope you enjoy your stay. Enjoy all the nice walls. :)

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

yoroshiku ne Hiromi-chan. hope you enjoy your stay

nihao!! welcome to MT. brazil eh? thatz so awesome! and ur english seems well enough. lol, u seem like a very interesting person! then agn... i'm a newbie also! have fun!! :D

Hello, and welcome to MT. Nice of you to give a little information about yourself.

Signature Image

whats up and welcome to MT, have fun lv up. or should I say have up posting like crazy. mwhahaha

Hello!! Thanks for all warm comments^^~I'm glad to meet each one of here! Yes, I'll stay here for a looong time! Nice to meet you!

CrabbyCandy

CrabbyCandy

~Be free~

Welcome to MT. :D Hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to have fun. :D

~Be free~
Signature

douzo yoroshiku ^^ I think your English is great... Haha, if you're from Brazil you probably know Espanol too, right? Neato, a tri-lingual ;p

douzo yoroshiku ^^ I think your English is great... Haha, if you're from Brazil you probably know Espanol too, right? Neato, a tri-lingual ;p

Yep! I know Spanish a little^^' Thanks for all the comments! Nice to meet each one! See ya around!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to the gang! XD

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.