Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please help, my skin won't download - Minitokyo

Please help, my skin won't download

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I have created my skin for my userpage and I did everything that was suppose to be done, but when I go to background images to upload them the shin does not show on my userpage. Can someone please tell why this is happening or how to fix it.

Signature Image

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I have the exact same problem. I have tried downloading and restarting sevral times, it still didn't work. Maybe it's the documents problem, although it could be the site...

I got my skin up! It took me awhile because I had to e-mail the sections to myself and do it at school. My school has Netscape and Internet Explorer. I uploaded the sections on Netscape and it worked! I'm mad happy! :) I think you should try a different server and it will most likely work.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Yea.. u have to use something other than IE.

Droknar

the Socially Inept

And why, pray tell, is that? I use Firefox at home, but since I'm deployed, all I have is my computer at work which uses IE exclusively. I also made a skin I'm trying to upload with no success in IE.

My knowledge of scripting is limited, but why would it be so much different uploading through IE than anything else?

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

I think that IE has trouble reading or computing the scrpit the site wants. So it does not upload the skin correctly. Well, that is my reasoning and it seems logical to me, but I could be wrong.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.