Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u luv best about x-mas? - Minitokyo

What do u luv best about x-mas?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

*siiiiigh* ahhh, christmas, the holiday of giving.... and recieving!!! lolz, i just luv the atmosphere of it. everybody's in a good mood, full of holiday spirit! the best part of course, is the snow!! but it seems like there's an unlikely chance it'll snow this year where i'm living *sniffles* anyway, enuff bout me, hbu? wutz ur fav part bout x-mas?

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

The presents and holiday spirit. Forget about Chanakah and Quanza, they're just celebrating those loser holidays because they're jealous of christmas. Chanakah has sinificance, but Quanza is some BS. Sorry, that's not holiday spirit. Merry Christmas!

Hardcore 4 life!!!

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

sorry, double post

Hardcore 4 life!!!

I love the dark, cold, rainy weather. Makes working outside more fun since it's easy enough to dress for it.

EDIT: sorry, double post.

I love time off from school.

Signature Image

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I agree. The Winter Break from school. The happy spirit of Christmas. And also...^.^' I DO like the presents...:)

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Sorry!!! Double posted...I did this before too, but I couldn't change it. Sorry Inu000. sniffles...didn't mean to doublepost...^.^'

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

What I love the most is time off from school. And of course everyone likes to have Christmas gifts.
Here, it snowed a few days ago, the road is still wet and dirty. I hate when it snows too much, just a little on Christmas Day would be great XD

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Hmm... well usually around Xmas lots of people take time off work, so I love being in the office and being able to goof off... I also really the time off we get for the holidays.

However, I do hate doing too many family related events, I would much rather spend it at home cuddled up with my boyfriend and puppy dog!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

HachiRokuAE86

HachiRokuAE86

Weee....!

the only thing i like about the holiday season is the time off school and time to relax and work on my car for countless hours :).

oh yea! i forgot. RAIN! i dont have much money to keep replacing tires when its not wet

but i usually hate this time of the year. my birthday is before this month, and my birthdays usually suck. this year was no different. i dont drink, so i didnt party or anything ahha. but usually i feel so lonely around this time -_-. you go to the mall and you see a whole bunch of couples together... ::sniff::

GTS Swap/Restoration: 96% complete.
Upgrades: Based on Needs: Next Upgrade - Suspension.
http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=82787

Ride with me, and ill let you have a taste of the world sideways.

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Lights ! Lights ! and more Lights !

Also Christmas carols such : HARK ! The Herald Angels Sing

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I hate xmas, that's why they call me the grinch. The only think I like about it is,like knight's templar, the lights everywhere

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Geki

XIDesigner

I just like the Mood, the Snow, the Cristmas Tree ans so on.
And well, some Gifts are also nice. :D

Easy, presents

lol, seems like everyone's basically centered around no skewl and gifts eh? lol, i do agree tho, the lights r awesome, especially when there r tons of them and ur whole house is decorated like ur christmas tree on the inside!! sumhow tho.... the workload seems to pile up right b4 winter break.... grrrrr upon the teachers!!! XD

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

My favorite bit is seeing the town lit up with christmas lights, it's a nice way to ease you into the long dark nights

wahahaha the mistle toe (eh not sure how u spell that)
is the best...always nice to keep one on u durin these festive times lol ^^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

downtown lookz sooooo awesome during x-mas!! if it snowed, it'll be even more beautiful... *sigh* itz like a winter fantasy, lol. just imagine urself in a black leather long coat, w/ snowy white turtle neck and all this other kewl grown-up looking black clothes. Add a pair of high heeled black boots and a ton of shopping bags and there u have it!! lol, grown-up and roaming downtown w/ a purse full of cash.... i wish XD

my country isn't snow :sweat: but whatever u stay,if u living with someone u love.[it'll be ur G/B friend , friends or ur mom&dad :D ,i'm still not Gfriend :sweat: ] it isn't any present for me, just be together. :nya:

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

thatz so sweet!! i agree, lotsa ppl think about gifts and no skewl (me included ^^') but u really should be thinking about how u get to spend time 2gether w/ ur family and friends, and how awesome that is alone! ahh... love... what an interesting thing....

the vacation it gives me, the x-mas tree, food, candy, presents i love everything in x-mas :D

snow, hot chocolate, my bed wit lots of plushies ;), coming home when it's cold outside, holidays, self-made cookies (oh how i love them :D) and of course giving and receiving presents ;)

lol, we just got our christmas tree yesterday!! itz pretty big, bout 6 feet. i can't wait to decorate it!!! we're gonna go shopping for decorations, etc. maybe sumtime tmrw!! i can't wait!! ^_^ so has anyone started decorating yet?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.